What's new

Featured US could Sanction Pakistan post-Withdrawal; Rubin

You forget Khalilzadeh.

History always repeats itself and powers that be never learn from it. Same mistakes will happen yet again.
Denel, this guy should be called haramzadeh. Let me know if you get this joke.

If the pattern repeat as for the last few times, it is not unlikely the US will sanction Pakistan after it withdraws from Afghanistan, and perceives it no longer needs Pakistan.

The US will need someone to blame for what happened in Afghanistan (rather then the corruption of the Kabul regime) and according to the Interviewee from the right wing think tank AEI, Michael Rubin, should a major atrocity occur in Afghanistan during or after a government collapse in Kabul, Pakistan will face the backlash.

I’m sure the Pakistani government is well aware of this risk, and hope it is doing what it can to prevent it from materializing. Realistically, IMHO, We could be going back to the relationship in the late ‘90s by the end of the year.

I don't think Biden Administration will take policy cues from this dude, he is nobody.

I don't think Biden Administration will take policy cues from this dude, he is nobody.

I think your right, but it’s a genuine threat that could be worked into legislation through the India lobby in congress. Biden could sign a waiver on certain things, but we need to get ahead of things like this as much as possible just in case. Look at the case of the 85 Hazara Schoolgirls killed in Kabul. Some kind of attack could be spun to blame Pakistan indirectly. I brought it up because it is a potential threat to keep an eye on.

I do not understand when Pakistan Military brass is going to comprehend how West operates!!
These idiots keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Kiyani, Raheel and now Bajwa, still thinking how to get help from the West and stay in their corner.
WTH!!

Americans are trying to twist Pakistan's arm again through Saudi Arabia. The demands are made for Pakistan to provide bases for USA.
I am sure Bajwa would obliged. He probably already agreed during his SA tour. They are not going to tell Pakistani public.

The sad part is that last week I opened a threat which had the news that US jets used Pakistani airspace to conduct raids inside Afghanistan. Therefore, it is clear Bajwa is already helping the Yanks in Afghanistan post withdrawal.

There were not much discussion and responses on such important issue. While there is a huge discussion on a missile or pic of an aircraft albeit years old.

Pakistani nation's survival and progress doesn't depend on that, but on the courses of actions taken today, which would shape tomorrow.

It seems Pakistani military is incapable of making such long term decisions. They are more interested to see that NS can escape justice and now SS. Probably saving him to be the next PM of Pakistan.
Sad sad sad situation.

The thing is that, would that not be in the knowledge of the Chinese!!
How are they going to take it!!

We also have to consider the progress made towards Indian's talks. Once again the country involved UAE , must be acting after instructions from USA. To keep India free to tackle China.

This Pakistani duplicity has caused problems in the past and it would cause problem in the future.

The approach is clear. Either you help us or we declared you "Terror Destination".

You think such nations are your friends!!
Good luck with such thinking and approach.

Pakistan Army has minted money they wanted from USA till late hunting of Usama they do not need them now.. hardly matters even if they leave but Pakistan will still have to play pivotal role in stabilizing Afghanistan now what sort of role they perceive is something which is worth seeing

Frankly most Americans view Pakistan in a bad light so I would say that it has bipartisan popular support, as far as backrooms and lobbyists IDK. Besides the US establishment is pivoting towards India to counter China.

Back
Top Bottom