What's new

US congressman wants Iraq to repay US for war cost

I'd like to repeat that his views represent but a minority of American views. Please do not take his statements as representative of the views of our entire country.

:usflag:

well, he is choosen by your countrymen!

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

He doesn't represent the view of all Americans. On a side note, he's Republican so this is nothing out of the ordinary. :coffee:

i dont know american politics so good, but is the republicans the party that rules now with obama or the democrats? :undecided:

They may not even have the money to keep this country together, let alone to pay US army the tributes.

I'd like to repeat that his views represent but a minority of American views. Please do not take his statements as representative of the views of our entire country.

:usflag:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this guy is a congressman, who normally has to be voted in right? I don't understand why you think just because he's a republican, he's not representative. Your people have been voting them(republicans) in power with amazing consistency. Although most Americans won't admit this view openly, a good portion of the Americans share similar views.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

i dont know american politics so good, but is the republicans the party that rules now with obama or the democrats? :undecided:

Obama is a democrat.
Mccain and Bush were republicans.

American conservatives (the majority of the country) tend to vote Republican while American liberals (the minority) vote democrat. Obama was only voted in because Bush was a huge disaster.

When USA returns the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians
When USA accommodates the millions who lost their homes and got displaced
When USA treats the millions of people who were injured or lost a limb
When USA gives a job to all those who lost theirs and were pushed into poverty

When USA does this, then Iraq should pay the US back for all the money they lost. After all Iraq did not ask US to do this, they did it out of their own volition on some made up WMD nonsense.

not even for their own citizens
richest country on earth and its people have to pay for health care!!! You can't even call an ambulance in the US without paying a shitload of $$$.

true, well usa;s time is over, they are starting to fall because of these stupid wars

iraq will repay if americans pay tax on every bullet fired, every grain of damage made, repaying the families of dead iraqis, the making war tax, their troops presence tax, and using their territory, sea port tax and violation of soverignty tax

its like the invader saying after the plunder of foreign wealth, to repay the money he spent on occupying the territory

So? He represents the view of the people who voted him in. People on this forum quote American politicians and act like they represent all our views. It's pathetic.

Obama, Democratic Party.

I wonder if Iraq could repay it in 100 years if they really have to do it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom