Can Obama Administration undo the hold?

• Yes

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
Can we be ever free of strings attached with US equipment? F-16 no matter how advanced if comes with strings attached is of not much use.

Did I say it was out of space spec? The only contradiction I'm making is to that the J-10 is better than the out of space spec. LOL!

Never know what the people is cooking up at Area 51.
Better don't get any knowledge about area 51 cause , those peoples are not looking towards the most manipulative super power in the history of the world ?
Even if not J-10s , still SU-35s , & J-20s are in our reach ,, which can take down any of your dam fighter jets at any time ?
Stop over stretching yourself ?lolzx

Why pakistan needs these F16 ? The ground reality is that the old fighters has to be cannibalized to get spares for the new ones and less older ones as per prasun sengupta blog.

The ground reality is that all old aircraft have been upgraded by MLU and nothing is needed to cannibalized to get spares for the new ones. Prasun Sengupta is talking cr@p. Like any Indian defense expert.

The ground reality is that all old aircraft have been upgraded by MLU and nothing is needed to cannibalized to get spares for the new ones. Prasun Sengupta is talking cr@p. Like any Indian defense expert.
He is the only one to have this theory among all others. I don't know whether he is right or wrong but what he says has proven right in most of the cases and that is why his blog is visited by defence enthusiasts all around the world.

He is the only one to have this theory among all others. I don't know whether he is right or wrong but what he says has proven right in most of the cases and that is why his blog is visited by defence enthusiasts all around the world.

Well he is wrong. At least this time. Didn't read other stuff on his blog so can't comment about his work.

PROVE HIM WRONG WITH PROOF. MLUs don't make for spares. Spares and MLUs are different issues.

So you want to say that Pakistan spent billions to upgrade older blocks so that they can be used for spares for new ones. Nope. PAF is not run by idiots. Try again. And keep worshiping Parsun or whatever he is.

Better don't get any knowledge about area 51 cause , those peoples are not looking towards the most manipulative super power in the history of the world ?
Even if not J-10s , still SU-35s , & J-20s are in our reach ,, which can take down any of your dam fighter jets at any time ?
Stop over stretching yourself ?lolzx

LOL! the Su-35s will be shot down before they even know it, they can do all the fancy moves they want if they are not burden with weapons. Same for the J-20.

file.php

Rafale aircraft shot down BVR by the F-22 before it even knew it was under attack. And since the F-35 has more advanced sensors, I can see why China wants the specs on it.

If you really have Alien tech in Area 51, you already hunt down China and Russia. Don't bluff me ok?

Don't need to. The U.S. has always advanced tech over other countries and doesn't need to what you called hunt down other countries. The U.S. had nuclear monopoly for years but they didn't bomb China or Russia. Not interested.

So you want to say that Pakistan spent billions to upgrade older blocks so that they can be used for spares for new ones. Nope. PAF is not run by idiots. Try again. And keep worshiping Parsun or whatever he is.
No i've not called PAF idots. As per me they are the real ones who know the ground reality not you not me not prasun. Spend billion ? Proof.

No i've not called PAF idots. As per me they are the real ones who know the ground reality not you not me not prasun. Spend billion ? Proof.

I am not sure about cannibalizing for spares but one of the Chinese member posted a response to me on the below thread that Chinese engineers are given full access to every new version of F-16 Pakistan receives to help Chinese reverse engineer and implement the same in the Chinese fighters.

Pakistan is China's only all-weather strategic partner: Chinese daily | Page 2

I am not sure about cannibalizing for spares but one of the Chinese member posted a response to me on the below thread that Chinese engineers are given full access to every new version of F-16 Pakistan receives to help Chinese reverse engineer and implement the same in the Chinese fighters.

you know what does that mean. IPR is something which exists. Chinese are not Reverse engineer masters. They got everything from Ukraine by theft/espionage. That's why Russia can not sue them and that's how they got all those j's flying and also the thunder. Russia china issue some other time. But these are Americans they will fine/sanction both pakistan and China for IPR breach.

So what? PAF pilotes checked J20 and J20c already. We trust each other like family. F16 is just a small peice of cake for catering.

you know what does that mean. IPR is something which exists. Chinese are not Reverse engineer masters. They got everything from Ukraine by theft/espionage. That's why Russia can not sue them and that's how they got all those j's flying and also the thunder. Russia china issue some other time. But these are Americans they will fine/sanction both pakistan and China for IPR breach.
Ukraine willing sell us cause we pay it, don't spit nonsense without proof. India with much better international surrounding still lags far behind, means we Chinese are even smarter.

LOL! the Su-35s will be shot down before they even know it, they can do all the fancy moves they want if they are not burden with weapons. Same for the J-20.

file.php

Rafale aircraft shot down BVR by the F-22 before it even knew it was under attack. And since the F-35 has more advanced sensors, I can see why China wants the specs on it.

Don't need to. The U.S. has always advanced tech over other countries and doesn't need to what you called hunt down other countries. The U.S. had nuclear monopoly for years but they didn't bomb China or Russia. Not interested.
Cause both Russia and China has nuke, you will get retaliated if nuke the other two.

Ailen in area 51 ?? I just cn't figure out why these aliens visit only America ? You ask any american, have you eaver seen a flying saucer, 90% will be affremative. Area 51 is not an alien site, it was a CIA base and now military R&D center where they have designed even f22. The area is a desert and america did nuclear tests there that is why it is hazardous to visit that area too. UFO/Alien. Hollywood movie ne dimag kharab kar diya hai.

So what? PAF pilotes checked J20 and J20c already. We trust each other like family. F16 is just a small peice of cake for catering.

Ukraine willing sell us cause we pay it, don't spit nonsense without proof. India with much better international surrounding still lags far behind, means we Chinese are even smarter.

Cause both Russia and China has nuke, you will get retaliated if nuke the other two.
PAY IT. I KNOW how much you have paid for the liaoning, for all those j's. Mark my word, the day when China reverse engineer any part of SU35. Its all flying birds will drop from sky like a wingless bird as they drop routinely somewhere in China due to mostly engine failure and FBW flight control system failure. And all this happen because Russian won't give/sell anything to China. If you don't trust me read the agreement signed between China and Russia available online. Nuke saber ratelling is not what chinese do, you are pretending to be one..

Just want to make one point here
Israel already sold the F-16 (Lavi) and Phalcon radar system to the Chinese. Nobody said anything? In addition, zZ-10's engine is also American.

PAY IT. I KNOW how much you have paid for the liaoning, for all those j's. Mark my word, the day when China reverse engineer any part of SU35. Its all flying birds will drop from sky like a wingless bird as they drop routinely somewhere in China due to mostly engine failure and FBW flight control system failure. And all this happen because Russian won't give/sell anything to China. If you don't trust me read the agreement signed between China and Russia available online. Nuke saber ratelling is not what chinese do, you are pretending to be one..

For the liaoning, if you think China get a good deal, why didn't India bid for it? As of SU35, not sure there is much left to be reverse engineered. The only thing might be of interest to China is probably the engine. However, it is very difficult to reverse engineer a turbofan engine. Many sources are saying the SU35 exported to China will have Chinese radar and use Chinese missiles.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom