Can Obama Administration undo the hold?

• Yes

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
Why PAF accept F 16 as food of the dog? Please refuse from these 8 F16 with great thanks because US has no need of money she is a richest country of the world. PAF please try for the alternative of F16.

This is where you grossly underestimate Pakistan's abilities!! If this deal's cancelled, the US aid and other "goodies" will be cancelled following this. Your country will take a loss. Emotional fools don't take more than a second to run their brains without knowing the consequences!!

The SAME Indian lobby who is behind this, will work her magic on Russians too. You guys aren't as influential that you'll make Russia sell you what the Indians will seriously object to!!

A MUCH smarter thing, is to lobby with the US congress, and get them to understand, so this damage is controlled before it goes too far and impact other things. Its foolish to think anyone can get ahead with their economy without the West, and US has a say in everything regarding the West. When you can make friends, and get what you want....why make enemies???

I agree @Viper0011. .. with all the goodies India is buying from Russia, It ain't gonna happen brother.

Now why waste money on a bunch of F-16's if the Thunder is as good as all the things people say it is? I mean every Tom, Dick and Harry in PDF believes its such a good jet so why bother? Good thing the Pakistan Air Force brass thinks otherwise.

The F-16 gentlemen is the baseline for fighter aircraft whether you like it or not no matter what propaganda says. It will remain so in the immediate future. Don't you guys think it would have have been swatted like flies by those Migs and what have you if it wasn't?

And lastly people as I have mentioned on many occasions here in PDF, stop listening/watching on those "AMERICA IS EVIL" propaganda crap it will screw your mind.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

I agree @Viper0011. .. with all the goodies India is buying from Russia, It ain't gonna happen brother.

Now why waste money on a bunch of F-16's if the Thunder is as good as all the things people say it is? I mean every Tom, Dick and Harry in PDF believes its such a good jet so why bother? Good thing the Pakistan Air Force brass thinks otherwise.

The F-16 gentlemen is the baseline for fighter aircraft whether you like it or not no matter what propaganda says. It will remain so in the immediate future. Don't you guys think it would have have been swatted like flies by those Migs and what have you if it wasn't?

And lastly people as I have mentioned on many occasions here in PDF, stop listening/watching on those "AMERICA IS EVIL" propaganda crap it will screw your mind.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

US is no evil nor is Pakistan. Both look after their interests. But it so happens, apparently, that these interests seems to diverge on China, Middle East and somewhat Afghan issues. At least that's the general perception. Two things needs to be remembered here. One, it was US president who offered these F-16s to Pakistan's Prime Minister. Two, it was again US Congress which snagged it and passed some ugly weird comments about a US ally. If Congress is willing to throw an alliance out of the window which was built over 6 decades, we really can't do much about it. It is their choice and they have every right to make it. It will however force us to look at other alternates, not only as defence ally but also as a strategic partner. Despite Pakistan's close ties with China, we didn't undermine US interests on their behalf and China understood this. The ball really is in US court. Let's see which way they kick it.

I believe J-16 will be a better option for PAF. We need sanction proof equipment. Pakistan should also get carries based heavy fighter like j-15 for it's navy
P.S Nawaz Bonga should lease 100 Su 30 mkis from India through the AMAN KEY ASHA pact.

Last edited:
Khawaja Asif MOD decline any issue about F16 delivery to Pakistan. So, the delivery is according to the plan

Khawaja Asif MOD decline any issue about F16 delivery to Pakistan. So, the delivery is according to the plan
Not a surprise considering that the F-16s are an instrument of U.S foreign policy in Pakistan.

Khawaja asif is so dumb, he think that F-7PG is some new sector in Islamabad. He don't know jack S. I mean news is all over the world and he is assuming that delivery will be on time. Cobras are next on the sanction's list.

Last edited:
Khawaja asif is so dumb, he think that F-7PG is some new sector in Islamabad. He don't know jack S. I mean news is all over the world and he is assuming that delivery will be on time. Cobras are next in the sanction's list.
I hate N league but Khawaja is not that dumb he knows what he is saying and F-16 are coming

Not just 8 we are in talks for more than 8
I heard greater than 8 common sence for LM need order bigger than 8 to keep running production lines my guess is 24 to 36 lets see plus all ammo .

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom