What's new

Pakistan is China's only all-weather strategic partner: Chinese daily

Were looking our interest so tell about other countries the future ist china and pakistan we have mor and better realation with the chinese than other one in the world that means for me pakistan it is the best realation and frundship we are the kings that means forget all other countries beacause china and pakistan are all and that means for us that noone can make somethink against this . And ti know you more it is pakistan alone bother who stand qith us and qe stand forever with china so let all just pakchinq Q so we dont need turkey or someone else we just pak china inuff stop this shit with other countries when the need us they are our allies but noone help us just china so please dont come with other countries just pak china pakistan is china and china is pakistan forget the rest this is one decision thank you best regard

We habe the best realation without problems so please anderstand it its very important for us ro work together so we will never accept a step against our owne country we will never eat our brother body so i will respond when someone says anythink against china in the whole universe you can trust me and my people and countries -----/////

We will without any feedback destroy him we stand with china and that means we are ready to **** the world when someone will just make an eeye on china final decision !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were looking our interest so tell about other countries the future ist china and pakistan we have mor and better realation with the chinese than other one in the world that means for me pakistan it is the best realation and frundship we are the kings that means forget all other countries beacause china and pakistan are all and that means for us that noone can make somethink against this . And ti know you more it is pakistan alone bother who stand qith us and qe stand forever with china so let all just pakchinq Q so we dont need turkey or someone else we just pak china inuff stop this shit with other countries when the need us they are our allies but noone help us just china so please dont come with other countries just pak china pakistan is china and china is pakistan forget the rest this is one decision thank you best regard

Won't this isolate Pakistan and put too much reliance on China?

Forget about India. Let's not digress from the topic at hand.

Now tell me why is Pakistan buying F-16 and not J-10s?

Pakistan in talks with US to procure latest F-16 jets: Air chief - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

What is Pakistan's relationship to Xinjiang unrest?

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists - The Express Tribune

We Chinese has a good look inside F-16 blk 52 and even our J-7 can easily shot down if encounter USAF F-16Blk 52. The Pakistan even allow us to disassemble a whole blk 52 to look at every single parts. Thanks to Pakistan :enjoy:

Fancy you use a twisted USA article to prove your point. Which US media will write good things at China and not hesitate at every opportunity to destroy any friendly Sino r/s with other countries?

We Chinese has a good look inside F-16 blk 52 and even our J-7 can easily shot down if encounter USAF F-16Blk 52. The Pakistan even allow us to disassemble a whole blk 52 to look at every single parts. Thanks to Pakistan :enjoy:

Fancy you use a twisted USA article to prove your point. Which US media will write good things at China and not hesitate at every opportunity to destroy any friendly Sino r/s with other countries?

Both the links that I posted are Pakistani sources.

Do you have any link/source to substantiate your claim on F-16 access to China?

Forget about India. Let's not digress from the topic at hand.

Now tell me why is Pakistan buying F-16 and not J-10s?

Pakistan in talks with US to procure latest F-16 jets: Air chief - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

What is Pakistan's relationship to Xinjiang unrest?

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists - The Express Tribune
Pakistan already cleared those areas that was acknowledged by the Chinese.Tell me why we are making jf 17 when we can buy f16.Or why is China Pakistan's largest Military supplier.
Dude what happened?You used to post good stuff

Both the links that I posted are Pakistani sources.

Do you have any link/source to substantiate your claim on F-16 access to China?
the article from Express Tribune is from 2011.that matter has already been solved

Unfortunately for China, Pakistan thinks otherwise. So does that leave wChina with no Friends.
The only 'friends' China has are Pakistan, Cambodia and North Korea! But see where they are today! Down the rabbit hole!!

It's crystal clear that China is using Pakistan for its own national interests. There are no permanent friends, only permanent interests! You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out why China is propping up Pakistan!

China-Pak relations
Higher than the highest mountain, deeper than the deepest ocean, sweeter than honey, brighter than the supernova

China-India relations
As tall as the grass, as deep as the rabit's hole, more sour than lemon, darker than the blackhole or ASSHOLE
:rofl:

No my friend. India and Pakistan are going get closer to each other and to the US. That is the fact.
indian fact:pleasantry:

image.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom