What's new

US commando describes how he killed Osama

Third Person Dies in Kashmir Protests - WSJ.com

Your 500K army is busy killing kids and targeting women ... is a poison, which every one in the world knows.

Miyan Tum Phir se Denial me jaa rehe ho... Aur Jhoth bhi bol rahe ho...

You want me to remind you about daily blast in pakistan...Baluchistan issue , Sindhudesh Issue, TTP , etc, etc, etc...Lo bhai etc bhi kam par raha hai.

Tum mere good friend ho ....Jinna ke mazar pe mere taraf se phool jarur dena....Aur Thank you Bolna.

Hail LTTE... because they are the one who invented suicide bombing! The Islamic Jihadist just copied them!

No still it is the sponsors of LTTE who are doign it in the name of Islam.

Where as every Muslim knows it is haram and even announced by religious scholars.

It is simple deception by hindus as they are afraid of the truth of Islam.

Yes the world knows that and they are eager to do business with India!

Shame on those, who are willing to do business with hindus, despite knowing all what they do in Kashmir.

Miyan Tum Phir se Denial me jaa rehe ho... Aur Jhoth bhi bol rahe ho...

You want me to remind you about daily blast in pakistan...Baluchistan issue , Sindhudesh Issue, TTP , etc, etc, etc...Lo bhai etc bhi kam par raha hai.

Tum mere good friend ho ....Jinna ke mazar pe mere taraf se phool jarur dena....Aur Thank you Bolna.

Daily balsts are done by hindu proxies. This is your hate.. which you accomplished with support of Northern alliance and Zardari.

No still it is the sponsors of LTTE who are doign it in the name of Islam.

Prove it? How many dossiers did Pakistan gave to Indian Government... NULL

Where as every Muslim knows it is haram and even announced by religious scholars.

Oops Al-Qaeda and Taliban are NOT muslims? And does those religious scholars tell it is okay to use automatic rifles and kill unarmed civilians?

It is simple deception by hindus as they are afraid of the truth of Islam.

Don't bring religion into defense discussions or any non-religious discussions. I respect you beliefs, I won't comment on that!

Shame on those, who are willing to do business with hindus, despite knowing all what they do in Kashmir.

Actually India is doing nothing in Kashmir... It is your education system which fed you with wrong info! I pity that! All countries knew that what happened in 1989 for Pakistan to divert the terrorists into Kashmir! The terrorist are cleaned 95% and the brainwashed kinds are taught what is the truth!

Daily balsts are done by hindu proxies. This is your hate.. which you accomplished with support of Northern alliance and Zardari.

Ah India is having the support of Pakistani President :-) Do introspect yourself... If you don't do that then you will complain that others are the cause for ALL your failures!

This is nothing more then your imagination.

1. India wants to occupy Pakistan: NO.
2. India love Zardari: NO.
3. India loves terrorist: NO.
4. India loves Northern alliance: NO.
India Don has interest in Pakistan…As we cannot change our neighbor, this is the only reason behind these diplomatic channels.

India is running target killings in Pakistan: YES
India running crime cells in Pakistan: YES
Zardari tribe is more loyal to India than Pakistan: YES
India and Iran supplied arms and military support to northern alliance: YES
India exploited religious hate of northern alliance against Pakistan: YES
India running cold war on Pakistan: YES
India leading false propaganda against Pakistan: YES

India is running target killings in Pakistan: YES
India running crime cells in Pakistan: YES
Zardari tribe is more loyal to India than Pakistan: YES

India and Iran supplied arms and military support to northern alliance: YES
India exploited religious hate of northern alliance against Pakistan: YES

HA HA HA HA HA HA And your a Elite member and a Mods WOW :rofl:

How is it a total contrast? Matt Bissonnette(Mark Owen) was behind this guy during the action & mentions it in his book. This guy backs up the reference in the book of Bissonnette & another seal pumping more bullets after Bin Laden was down.

in the book its mentioned osama looked out of his room and shot by approaching seals,where is this drama of hiding behind his wife..

in the book its mentioned osama looked out of his room and shot by approaching seals,where is this drama of hiding behind his wife..

As i said only the first seal(the shooter) would have a clear picture, does not mean much.

Exactly, even in another book 'manhunt' and movie same thing was told, even the book by owen said that osama looked through the door, like a peek a boo and he shot him through

Coward Bin Laden pushing his wife forward... such a freakin coward. Using Amal as a little shield. Its amazing the cowardice of the Taliban, especially the top leadership. They run off the moment there is an operation and leave their fighters in charge. Fazlullah Hakimullah all have escaped in this way.

You forgot Anty Aziza of Lal Masjid!

And Martians elected Zardari?

Back
Top Bottom