What's new

US Check Post Under Control of Taliban...

Lmao .. common dude.. thts not even an excuse... did you see the boxes of ammo? those were grenades for the AGLs... n probably much more ammo..

yup full on retreat. Those boxes were left in a hurry. They did retreat. The base was wrong in the first place. Foothills of mountains in a very narrow valley. Recipe for disaster.

Similiar story from Baluc-NW border... 4-5 Pak soldiers in a small checkpost/house type... attacked by 50 talibitches...at night .... (no NVGs)... the soldiers were armed with MG-3s,Hand grenades n small arms....they moed down over 12 talibitches the others retreated ...

One soldier embraced martyrdom when a RPG his position... sharpnels..

What was the story of 22 FC men that were captured?

I understand but you being a citizen is not under question....but saying this:

is not justified...I have never lived in Pakistan after I was 2...even I have never uttered such things...

You havent lived here that's why. Jhooti tareen qaum. Seriously. Brown people are scummy to no end.

Last edited:
What was the story of 22 FC men that were captured?

dont know abt tht... this happened in 09.. didnt get much headlines... latter we found heroine injects n caught the afghani kochis (nomads) who did recce for talibscum..

dont know abt tht... this happened in 09.. didnt get much headlines... latter we found heroine injects n caught the afghani kochis (nomads) who did recce for talibscum..

Hopefully they met their ends. Fucking Afghanis

Mind you ...you are part and parcel of that qaum...

Oh i am an Asshole and a bully to boot. Plus American. Woah. I'm the one who was born to be hated.

I understand but you being a citizen is not under question....but saying this:

is not justified...I have never lived in Pakistan after I was 2...even I have never uttered such things...
i don't really feel that way lol.
i just had to piss the guy off thats all.

:lol:apache longbows would have blasted the checkpost before they had time to video tape this crap. Propaganda!

Coward american invaders ran away and left their ammo and american flag at their base when they got attacked by the afghan taliban. Plenty of such incidents have not been reported by so called free american media because they are not allowed to do so and they have to fool hard working american tax payers for justifying such illegal wars.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

thats probably one of the abandoned US post as they are preparing to leave, even if this is true retreat is one of the military strategies and has nothing to do with Taliban bravery

430082_512377272108092_1744646640_n.jpg

russia stands no chance against america. if worse comes to worse ill sign up fir the american to fight the russians as well.
Thanks for the laughter)

no its not hijacked but I'm not just going to sit here and take insults towards america. I'm a citizen of the states and the well being and respect of the states is a big deal 4 me. my whole livelihood and everything i got is earned in the states
Being citizen does not mean you have to manipulate the facts and justify every wrong action of your country.
I can understand you owe something to that country who gave you so much in life but still technically you are pakistani.
I am a pakistani and belong to the land where my ancestors are living for centuries even if i become a US national i will still be called a PakistaniAmerican .Race and true identity is something you cannot change dude no matter how many citizenships of different countries you have.

You said "americans aren't cowards but pakistanis are.
americans are the greatest people on earth. pakistanis are assholes on the other hand"
I
lived and studied abroad for years and i have experienced the multi cultural environment.I can tell you no nation on this earth is perfect ,every nation has different kinds of groups of people.So saying pakistanis a cowards and assholes is one big crap which is coming out of your mouth.Get yourself out from that inferiority complex and stop protecting something which cannot be justified.America is the most hated nation on this planet and yes you are right they are the greatest people on this earth and who have set this whole earth on fire and did not even spare infants and toddlers.Your greatest nation occupy the lands of other people kill the unarmed civilians for keeping it,s economy progressive from the oil money.

thats probably one of the abandoned US post as they are preparing to leave, even if this is true retreat is one of the military strategies and has nothing to do with Taliban bravery
Yes taliban made them retreat from that post .

Last edited:
When you catch Americans doing doing dirty acts, its called propaganda. But if its American media, and you are doing it for the right cause that does not serve American policy interest, its shown to Americans as propaganda.

The whole American media is propaganda, if you watch it for a few days you will know what I mean.

There have been reversals in this war in Afghanistan. But how many such videos have you seen? Even if they do appear, they are played down as 'propaganda'.

Last edited:
The base is very much American, probably a FOB or something, it is clearly evident from the hesco bastient fortifications and the ammo left behind, the grenades for the grenade launchers and the mortar rounds are standard issue for the US military (trust me I know my first person shooter games :lol:), I know that the base was overrun and the soldiers left but I have to give credit where its due, they left behind no wounded or dead and also took their weaponry (leaving behind just the ammo, one has to give props for that.....

Americans don't hate Pakistanis, we are not your enemy. The last 10+ years have sucked, but it has been a mutually beneficial relationship.

If you think we rush to Pakistani civilian aide during floods and earthquakes because we think it will score PR points with the average Pakistani civilian, think again. We are fully aware that no matter what, we will always be trespassing and making mistakes along the way.

I think we all want the same thing, and I think it is coming soon: US troops back home. I hope someday the relationship between average citizens can be just like what is going on with Vietnam, who we absolutely slaughtered.

Point being, don't hate an entire country based off of interaction or anecdotes involving war scenarios that nobody wants.

Americans don't hate Pakistanis, we are not your enemy. The last 10+ years have sucked, but it has been a mutually beneficial relationship.

If you think we rush to Pakistani civilian aide during floods and earthquakes because we think it will score PR points with the average Pakistani civilian, think again. We are fully aware that no matter what, we will always be trespassing and making mistakes along the way.

I think we all want the same thing, and I think it is coming soon: US troops back home. I hope someday the relationship between average citizens can be just like what is going on with Vietnam, who we absolutely slaughtered.

Point being, don't hate an entire country based off of interaction or anecdotes involving war scenarios that nobody wants.
I owe some big respect to americans like you SIR!
You are definitely not like many americans who are not even ready to accept the innocent civilians their leadership has slaughtered .Also pakistan is specially a country who sacrificed too much for USA. More than 50,000 pakistani civilians have been killed because we partnered with USA on their war on terror.
Again thanks for showing your positive side :usflag::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom