What's new

US Check Post Under Control of Taliban...

You are calling that scum bag your brother who is shitting where he is living ?
He needs to get his *** kicked from this country.
I dont differentiate people with different opinions...I believe in trying to unite an already breaking Pakistan...something for another thread maybe...

Lol dude is seriously losing it :D
No he isnt...I think he just thought what he saw was what they claim it to be...Even we cant be 100% sure what it is...we can only guess based on what we know...or what we have read in the past maybe he read something different...

What kind of base in Afghanistan do you expect the US to have? 1 with a spa? :unsure: Just saying ...you are damn certain that the base needs to be big and obvious very discrete?

I have been to military bases before they never look that bad LOL, I bet if I show that vid to my cousin who has fought in Afghanistan he will just roll his eyes.

As far as i recall they just bounced from there. So there might be a little ammo left here and there.

Lmao .. common dude.. thts not even an excuse... did you see the boxes of ammo? those were grenades for the AGLs... n probably much more ammo..

Yes yea whatever makes you feel comfortable .Yes none of those american bases ever got attacked and captured that,s why americans are finally unable to defeat talibans in afghanistan and hence withdrawing with a tail between their legs.:sarcastic::sarcastic:
Killing children is your favourite past time so buy a gun like your fellow americans and shoot kids at your nearby school.

LOL Taliban got whooped badly and went into hiding amongst civies which is the only reason they survived, the top leadership is in Quetta why you think they call it quetta shura?

Nope American bases have never been captured in Afghanistan there have been some towns in South parts of Afghanistan that talibs took over but talibs do not ever stick around if soldiers come by.

Said the so called secular defending talibs who would cut off your head first chance they got. :rofl:

Pakistan isn,t breaking and its not going anywhere.I am listening such crap since many years.
True...but we arent nor have started uniting either! Were we united no one would have made us go insecure or caused civil wars and its like...

Lmao .. common dude.. thts not even an excuse... did you see the boxes of ammo? those were grenades for the AGLs... n probably much more ammo..
Man don,t waste your time in convincing them.Everything is crystal clear but they are not accepting it for them because truth is bitter and humiliating .

I have been to military bases before they never look that bad LOL, I bet if I show that vid to my cousin who has fought in Afghanistan he will just roll his eyes.
Well depends...Could it be at all possible that was video of 1 of the bases that was attacked (there are few that were...lets not get into the ideal clatter) or maybe a storage unit that was attacked? if not then what was that in the video? :unsure: their own warehouse? lolzz

You are calling that scum bag your brother who is shitting where he is living ?
He needs to get his *** kicked from this country.
No one with different opinion than me is a scum...opinion is opinion unless he sells nation's secrets or does something similar....he is fine :)

Well depends...Could it be at all possible that was video of 1 of the bases that was attacked (there are few that were...lets not get into the ideal clatter) or maybe a storage unit that was attacked? if not then what was that in the video? :unsure: their own warehouse? lolzz

It could be an abandoned post idk the troops are leaving by the end of this year so idk but no way talibs won that post in an attack.

Back
Top Bottom