What's new

US Check Post Under Control of Taliban...

Obviously, small base. Fortified cover. Large ammo supply, concealed position. Military gadgets, better training ( compared to no training), better tactics. So it's understood.

We had a team of 7 Pak army men gun down 50 Turds in an open field without cover and low on ammo. And they numbered over 200 and were heavily armed. Better training and tactics over numbers and fire power. 2 of the 7 made out alive.

Similiar story from Baluc-NW border... 4-5 Pak soldiers in a small checkpost/house type... attacked by 50 talibitches...at night .... (no NVGs)... the soldiers were armed with MG-3s,Hand grenades n small arms....they moed down over 12 talibitches the others retreated ...

One soldier embraced martyrdom when a RPG his position... sharpnels..

Gentlemen,

Please do beat up on each other but keep the women folks away from vulgarity. Good muslims should not talk bad about women specially the wives of soldiers.

Now is the true moment to see what the u s military is made up of----. Russia has taken over crimea---russian soldiers in ukraine.

What is the u s military going to do now---the russian soldiers are raring to have a go at the american soldiers----is the u s going to give them the oppurtunity. Are the american soldiers as much excited to kill the russian soldiers.

Or because white people are involved / christians as well----so maybe it will stay at the level of sanctions!!!!!

LOL Taliban got whooped badly and went into hiding amongst civies which is the only reason they survived, the top leadership is in Quetta why you think they call it quetta shura?

Nope American bases have never been captured in Afghanistan there have been some towns in South parts of Afghanistan that talibs took over but talibs do not ever stick around if soldiers come by.

Said the so called secular defending talibs who would cut off your head first chance they got. :rofl:
Can you guarantee that? If that is the case why did America started using drones?

Said the so called secular defending talibs who would cut off your head first chance they got.
Well the afghan taliban in afghanistan are fighting for a reason and that reason is their freedom .I have great respect for those who fought for dignity and freedom .Even their most cruel actions against those foreign invaders are justified because they are ones occupying their land.

Well the afghan taliban in afghanistan are fighting for a reason and that reason is their freedom .I have great respect for those who fought for dignity and freedom .Even their most cruel actions against those foreign invaders are justified because they are ones occupying their land.

The problem is the cruel actions are against their own people, they have stopped trying to do battle with NATO forces head on long ago. Every time they tried they had more than 100 dead so now they focus on blowing up schools and infiltration in ANA.

What is the u s military going to do now---the russian soldiers are raring to have a go at the american soldiers----is the u s going to give them the oppurtunity. Are the american soldiers as much excited to kill the russian soldiers.
Or because white people are involved / christians as well----so maybe it will stay at the level of sanctions!!!!!
That,s not going to happen because americans know the price if they mess up with russia.
Russians are atheists practically and they are slavic people and not all of them are white,so mighty russian military and their technology is the only reason which keeps america fearful .

From the comments on ********:

Ouch...

Edit: More information: Battle of Kamdesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

payNY7T.png

Hmm so I was right old base abandoned long ago. Heavy casualties as well, funny how they release the video about it now though LOL.

That,s not going to happen because americans know the price if they mess up with russia.
Russians are atheists practically and they are slavic people and not all of them are white,so mighty russian military and their technology is the only reason which keeps america fearful .
russia stands no chance against america. if worse comes to worse ill sign up fir the american to fight the russians as well.

Yo bro your account hacked?! :unsure:

Depends on which "people" or the mood of the "people" :D
no its not hijacked but I'm not just going to sit here and take insults towards america. I'm a citizen of the states and the well being and respect of the states is a big deal 4 me. my whole livelihood and everything i got is earned in the states.

no its not hijacked but I'm not just going to sit here and take insults towards america. I'm a citizen of the states and the well being and respect of the states is a big deal 4 me. my whole livelihood and everything i got is earned in the states.
I understand but you being a citizen is not under question....but saying this:

americans aren't cowards but pakistanis are.
americans are the greatest people on earth. pakistanis are assholes on the other hand.
is not justified...I have never lived in Pakistan after I was 2...even I have never uttered such things...

How long did they control it even if its true,i am sure a 500 pounder would have landed if something like that have happened.
And to some pakistanis,why are we so happy about it,we are also fighting taliban,remember.

Back
Top Bottom