What's new

US Check Post Under Control of Taliban...

From the comments on ********:
This is op Keating, abandoned in 2009. US had only 60 troops there. 12 hour firefight caused 8 US KIA and 200 taliban KIA, the goons got fucking mauled as usual.
Ouch...
Yea the 200 taliban got killed in action as compared to just 8 US soldiers but still they managed to capture their bases :rofl:
Thanks for the laughter ) And i am sure that comment on ******** was posted by some american like @boomslang

Obviously, small base. Fortified cover. Large ammo supply, concealed position. Military gadgets, better training ( compared to no training), better tactics. So it's understood.

We had a team of 7 men gun down 50 Turds in an open field without cover and low on ammo. And they numbered over 200 and were heavily armed. Better training and tactics over numbers and fire power. 2 of the 7 made out alive.
Are you some american breathing in my country ?

Yea the 200 taliban got killed in action as compared to just 8 US soldiers but still they managed to capture their bases :rofl:
Thanks for the laughter ) And i am sure that comment on ******** was posted by some american like @boomslang
It was abandoned by the Americans, afterwards the Taliban simply strolled in and made a propaganda video...

Are you some Pakistani I havent bought, yet? :D

Wanna play this game?
I am too expensive,even your pretentious billions of dollars of so called AID a-k-a NATO funds can,t buy me :lol:
So yea play this game as much as you want and stay cruel on your tax payers. :enjoy:

@Secularpakistani @Informant dudes...brothers dont fight :angry:

Lol dude is seriously losing it :D

I am too expensive,even your pretentious billions of dollars of so called AID a-k-a NATO funds can,t buy me :lol:
So yea play this game as much as you want and stay cruel on your tax payers. :enjoy:

My tax payers are living in the best nation on this planet. And please plenty your kind in our pocket, aapka zameer kahan se jaag gaya?

Back
Top Bottom