What's new

US cannot attain objectives in Afghanistan, without change of behaviour by Pakistan: Gen Dunford

Very much political statement, Gen seems frustrated. Not the first time. Senator Maccain has solid reason when he addressed Vietnam in his discussion. Senator Mccain grilled Gen deep down . Keep in mind whole Vietnam war scenario. Sen Mccain recently visited FATA and been offered to pick the spot, where he think any terrorist camp exist inside Pak territory...

Hi,

Senator McCain might not live long.

Afghanistan Was , Is and will Always be a problem for Pakistan,,,,,,,,, I don't know what history books teaching now a days . As per Yankees , You missed the main point , They have to move a country before attacking Pakistan..... I hope you get me this time.
But Indian don't have that problem , they will attack Pakistan from both sides or as @El Sidd says even brom Iran side in Baluchistan , 2.5 front war .
Now we have to come out of any delusion if we have and have to look are we ready and prepared for this. If not its time we start taking actions.
Better we add one more mountain warfare Corp with proper gears , and upgrade our Gaj and Lah Corps. ICBMs are the last thing we need , first we need a proper hand that can hold the hammer(ICBMs).
more tactical nukes then

And, Russia wants a "full spectrum" revenge!!! For the USA it was a change of the status, for the Russians it was the loss of the Empire!!! Will they forgive and forget????? The aftermath of the "Fall of Berlin" should be an eye opener if anybody dares to look at those episodes!!!! Don't know about others, but we inside the USA have already started to feel it!!! The Pentagon boys shouldn't read it differently - Russia/China are bagging one chip after another. Pak/Turkey etc. will be the last major ones....

Very much political statement, Gen seems frustrated. Not the first time. Senator Maccain has solid reason when he addressed Vietnam in his discussion. Senator Mccain grilled Gen deep down . Keep in mind whole Vietnam war scenario. Sen Mccain recently visited FATA and been offered to pick the spot, where he think any terrorist camp exist inside Pak territory...
And, he has a couple of DC memorial's near the Mall to back up his position....

Hi,

Senator McCain might not live long.
But, others will...

So is it true what Hameed Gul used to say 15 years ago?

That real target of this war on terror is Pakistan.
What 15 years Arkadashim, you've made a target out of yourself the day Pak was born!!!! You've taken up the green flag with Ay-Yildiz (Hilal ve Sitara) representing Hilafet in the Ottoman Coat of Arms!!!! And, you want to be the "apple" in their eyes!!!!!!!

upload_2017-9-28_11-1-58.png

Well posters did a great job here on this thread , seriously not much left to talk about, But try to add few things.
Indian Army in Afghanistan (currently the refused) will take them close to US , away from Russia , China , Pakistan and even Iran, One day they will send there forces under pressure by Trump , Modi doing great .
There dream of talking "disputed territory" will lead the region to a Great WAR , Indians from one side and Afghanis + Proxies on the other side , US will not directly attack Pakistan , The cost is to high for them , the cost is a "country" and they know it.
That "country" is also Ally of India , that "country" will also like to force India into war with Pakistan , this war serves them the best . But they will also try to distance them.
Our Nucs are major and only problem for them , for that there they are promoting and protecting Economic Terrorism in Pakistan.
To me it looks like that State of Pakistan realizes this and the State is working accordingly or I should say "Nature" (start) is playing her role.
In the end if war comes "That Country" and "India" will no longer going to be on Maps , and Nature will deal with NATO and USA.
Note: I really like to know what you call when some one forget about "Nature" and Roles of Nature? (I am not talking about religion(s) here)

US is transitioning from "superpower" to "major power". US establishment is not used to that downward slope and bitching with unusual pitch.

They gone to Kim "the king of trashing US" with threat and Kim put US in the box.
They gone to Iran and Iran tested missile with multiple warhead with more than 2000 Km range.
Now they came to Pakistan - Pakistan should give something big so US can lick on it for while.

Last edited:
US is transitioning from "superpower" to "major power". US establishment is not used to that downward slope and bitching with unusual pitch.
There is a role of nature , if you want to be superpower don't allow any other country to become a superpower , US lost the capacity of stopping China. There Elite have to understand this.
I said on other thread Trump is USA down fall countdown starting alarm , we only have to wait and see how many years that will take! And honestly rest of the world have to make sure that USA wont take every one down with them!
They even wont allow India to become any power , now they need India against China that's y they are showing some support to them.

Well posters did a great job here on this thread , seriously not much left to talk about, But try to add few things.
Indian Army in Afghanistan (currently the refused) will take them close to US , away from Russia , China , Pakistan and even Iran, One day they will send there forces under pressure by Trump , Modi doing great .
There dream of talking "disputed territory" will lead the region to a Great WAR , Indians from one side and Afghanis + Proxies on the other side , US will not directly attack Pakistan , The cost is to high for them , the cost is a "country" and they know it.
That "country" is also Ally of India , that "country" will also like to force India into war with Pakistan , this war serves them the best . But they will also try to distance them.
Our Nucs are major and only problem for them , for that there they are promoting and protecting Economic Terrorism in Pakistan.
To me it looks like that State of Pakistan realizes this and the State is working accordingly or I should say "Nature" (start) is playing her role.
In the end if war comes "That Country" and "India" will no longer going to be on Maps , and Nature will deal with NATO and USA.
Note: I really like to know what you call when some one forget about "Nature" and Roles of Nature? (I am not talking about religion(s) here)

That country also knows that it is a price too high but yet when push comes to shove affordable to the elephants severed toe.

You can call it HAKIKAT (reality), and any cursory review of History suffices to reinforce it provided eyes can see, ears can hear and brain/mind can rationalize....

There is a role of nature , if you want to be superpower don't allow any other country to become a superpower , US lost the capacity of stopping China. There Elite have to understand this.
I said on other thread Trump is USA down fall countdown starting alarm , we only have to wait and see how many years that will take! And honestly rest of the world have to make sure that USA wont take every one down with them!
They even wont allow India to become any power , now they need India against China that's y they are showing some support to them.

America peaked under Obama.

Just like Oil peaked under Faisal.

Time to crown a new queen to the world's throne.

Nature is King.

Unfortunately for the US establishment folks, the other establishments in other countries are not exactly "dumbs" even though they might not have graduated from Ivy League colleges with 100K tuition fees....

That country also knows that it is a price too high but yet when push comes to shove affordable to the elephants severed toe.
When you have 200m+ "hungry" and "angry" folks you can do wonders!!!! Some folks did it with even 10-15m....

America peaked under Obama.

Just like Oil peaked under Faisal.

Time to crown a new queen to the world's throne.

Nature is King.
baba g again the whole post, but last line is "The LINE" .................

Unfortunately for the US establishment folks, the other establishments in other countries are not exactly "dumbs" even though they might not have graduated from Ivy League colleges with 100K tuition fees....

When you have 200m+ "hungry" and "angry" folks you can do wonders!!!! Some folks did it with even 10-15m....

Pakistan does not want war. Had Pakistan any offensive agenda it would only need 12000 of its SSG.

The world is confused not us when its comes to commitment to peace.

mister americans,

your bugeyman charades and excuses of the haqqani network to cover up your own innate failures and military's incompetence is no longer gonna fly. stop your clandestine support to Isis and "DO MORE" to get rid of the indian sponsored terror sanctuaries on the afghan soil housed in indian consulates and american/nato bases and hand over mister fazlullah to us FIRST. then we'll talk.

baba g again the whole post, but last line is "The LINE" .................

Bus jee.

Sir choren waha Kurdistan region me sonay ka pahaar nikal aya hai. Aap logon ko dikhai nahi de raha.

Wese Bari tempting offer hui hogi.

Greater Pakistan lelo Greater Israel dedo.

Ye bus ek masla hai lol

Nazuk halaat hai wese bohat hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom