What's new

US blocked transfer of Jordanian F-16s to Pakistan

The evidence shows that clearly: some countries are able to purse their national interests better than others, as you admit, "based on available resources and capabilities". :D

I have said this many times before, and I will say it again, blaming others for destabilization arising from one's own internal weaknesses will never work, nor will blaming others for taking advantage of such weaknesses as best as they can.

Using the same logic, Why USA blaming Pakistan for its own weakness to secure its area of responsibility? Why Blame any terrorist group for 9/11 or any other incident for failure of USA to prevent.? Bullying and carpet bombing for own failure is not justified for own failure, according to your logic.

Using the same logic, Why USA blaming Pakistan for its own weakness to secure its area of responsibility? Why Blame any terrorist group for 9/11 or any other incident for failure of USA to prevent.? Bullying and carpet bombing for own failure is not justified for own failure, according to your logic.

USA is only trying to make Pakistan see that co-operation is better than being adversaries. Whether Pakistan agrees with this or not is another matter, and it is Pakistan's right to decide whatever it wishes to do to best serve its own national interests. What is hard to understand here?

USA is only trying to make Pakistan see that co-operation is better than being adversaries. Whether Pakistan agrees with this or not is another matter, and it is Pakistan's right to decide whatever it wishes to do to best serve its own national interests. What is hard to understand here?

You turn your guns to Pakistan again and ignored my comments. carry on. Thanks.

How do you see this overall situation with USA and Pakistan in context? It is not an ordinary situation for any country here. USA is offloading C13s full of Daish along Afghan-Pak border, is publically and secretively supporting India against CPEC and is looking to punish Pakistan for failing to further their regional agendas and Afghanistan.

With all this in the picture, what do this think you can compromise against which USA will reward you with F16s? In isolation from all these developments, you could perhapes justify procurement of F16s as a positive development for the national security, but in the context of overall picture, as a nation, what are you willing to compromise? An arm, a leg or your liver? Is that giving up position on Afghanistan? Is that "doing more" in tribal areas in Pakistan? Is that CPEC? Is that relationship towards China? You are not in position to trade anything of these here. USA knows it has no leverage ageist pakistan and it want to create one in the form of F16s, but every payment you make will be bigger then benefits you get. So dont, dont sell your fingers to buy bullets.

That's something our government has to decide which is too busy in saving corrupt mafia.

:drag: We over us of a , this relationship is over
Stop with the gifts I won't come back to you

We should take free stuff as long as there is NO strings attached.
o_O

Why does PAF need F 16 anymore? That too only a few and that too second hand? JF 17 are coming in numbers. from what I have learned on pdf they are equal to F16s and even better in some aspects. Even your air chief says so. So why all this hassle?

Last edited:
o_O

Why does PAF need F 16 anymore? That too only a few and that too second hand? JF 17 are coming in numbers. from what I have learned on pdf they are equal to F16s and even better in some aspects. Even your air chief says so. So why all this hassle?

We want to buy spares from India, improving relations with our neighbor.

Wisdom says you suffer more losses when your self-respect and self-image is destroyed. Now examine what are you exchanging for F-16s here, is that just money or is that money and your self-respect. Be the judge.
What do you think will happen, if trump actually considers to lift the ban. Pakistan will decline the offer or go for it?

8 more F-16s! Awesome sauce!!
On a separate note, in a decade we will need these Block 52s and the newer frame MLU birds to be upgraded to Block 70 level as well ... countries are already starting to sign up for this upgrade. F-16 saga in PAF will continue for some time

Having USA equipment in PAF now and in future is just a huge handicap

USA will definitely sanction you when they wish
They clearly will never send you spares and weapons during a war against their ally india and will look to force an end to conflict by denying spares and sabotaging their use of USA haredware if they can.

Thirdly they are no longer giving you grant aid

This Usa india long term strategic alliance means your days of relying on USA hardware to fight a war against india is over .

YOUR F16 fleet is compromised now and in the future

you will scratching around for spares.

USA will not let any nation in NATO or NON NATO give F16s or spares.

NOT a good position for PAF for what is their cutting edge weapon

Having USA equipment in PAF now and in future is just a huge handicap

USA will definitely sanction you when they wish
They clearly will never send you spares and weapons during a war against their ally india and will look to force an end to conflict by denying spares and sabotaging their use of USA haredware if they can.

Thirdly they are no longer giving you grant aid

This Usa india long term strategic alliance means your days of relying on USA hardware to fight a war against india is over .

YOUR F16 fleet is compromised now and in the future

you will scratching around for spares.

USA will not let any nation in NATO or NON NATO give F16s or spares.

NOT a good position for PAF for what is their cutting edge weapon

I didnt realize you work as a spokesperson for the US, or is it more akin to the Indian fortune tellers and parrot astrologers? I mean forget about why countries have war reserves etc but you dont want us to worry about how PAF F-16s wont be sticking it to your pilots in a future war. I mean that is really thoughtful of you.

He is right u dont know these white two faced devils.
More F16s are only going to become a problem.
Better yo make JF17 equal to block 70.
And export as much as possible. To generate profit to make even more weapons and establish a high quality arms industry.
I didnt realize you work as a spokesperson for the US, or is it more akin to the Indian fortune tellers and parrot astrologers? I mean forget about why countries have war reserves etc but you dont want us to worry about how PAF F-16s wont be sticking it to your pilots in a future war. I mean that is really thoughtful of you.

8 more F-16s! Awesome sauce!!
On a separate note, in a decade we will need these Block 52s and the newer frame MLU birds to be upgraded to Block 70 level as well ... countries are already starting to sign up for this upgrade. F-16 saga in PAF will continue for some time
I believe you meant the F-16V. The Block 70 is an advanced variant specifically for the Indian AF....also known as the F-16IN.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom