What's new

US Asks Pakistan to Restrain its Nuclear and Missile Programs

I don't know why US asks for such kind of stuff from Pakistan. When it already knows Pakistan's answer. :rolleyes:

I don't think other people would be interested in your source of living. :rolleyes:

And noone ask you about your source of living :D
According your own country men situation is quite different.
WoT for US ,Dont know about the jobs for China ,Saudi.

And noone ask you about your source of living :D
According your own country men situation is quite different.
WoT for US ,Dont know about the jobs for China ,Saudi.

You don't know about our source of living but at least we know about your source. :rofl:

Exactly now please pile up your nukes.It is just quite entertaining when all those is eating majority development fund of Pakistan.

Nukes are not eating development fund, corruption, financial mismanagement and poor policies of successive governments are. If tomorrow entire defense budget is given to politicians, conditions for poor will remain the same. I assure you of that.

You don't know about our source of living but at least we know about your source. :rofl:

That is why you faced most drastic situation in history .Look at the thread title (same nation that mocked your govt establishments through OBL raid).:D
You guys are always keen to look in to others source of living but dont know about your own source for your own living.That is why you always insulted by some foreign govt regularly ,.:D

Nukes are not eating development fund, corruption, financial mismanagement and poor policies of successive governments are. If tomorrow entire defense budget is given to politicians, conditions for poor will remain the same. I assure you of that.

I know the condition of such budget when you have zero accountability .Same is the case in other nation including India ,US and China .Some exception would be Scandinavian nations.
So if they piled up again and again .They will demand for skyrocketed budget and you know the result .

Last edited:
That is why you faced most drastic situation in history .Look at the thread title (same nation that mocked your govt establishments through OBL raid).:D
You guys are always keen to look in to others source of living but dont know about your own source for your own living.That is why you always insulted by some foreign govt regularly ,.:D

What happened. Ran towards OBL thing so quickly? Nothing else to hide behind? :lol:

We are not keen in other's source of income. You shared your source of income yourself. We are just commenting on your source of income that you yourself shared. :D

What happened. Ran towards OBL thing so quickly? Nothing else to hide behind? :lol:

We are not keen in other's source of income. You shared your source of income yourself. We are just commenting on your source of income that you yourself shared. :D

Not 'We' .Just you .

When you see that small bit of sentence .
You just imagined others that using same words would be also follow your own source of income and culture .
That is your mistake .Not mine .:D

Last edited:
Pakistan should have asked the USA to do the same ...
i mean what justification they have to ask this .. they are keeping everything and asking us to restrain ??? is it a joke ??

After We have MIRV technology and our Nuclear Tridant is complete we can restrain it but for now. You can just watch us with salt face.

Yanks can suck on our cocks. Ungrateful bastards to say the least.

lol, why do you expect somebody like Americans to be "grateful"?

I've studied International Relations in one of the bestest public universities of America. Our professors taught us that international system is anarchic. You can't trust anyone. You can't show mercy to anyone. You can't be weak. Only one thing matters...and that's power. Its all about survival in a brutal world and no rules apply. Only your interests matter and that's all. No morals, no friendships, and in the end--no alliances. Its just you and the unforgiving anarchy of International system.

I don't blame Americans at all for what they do. I only wish Pakistanis understood this and prepared themselves accordingly.

So if they piled up again and again .They will demand for skyrocketed budget and you know the result .

It wasn't raining gold before our nuclear program nor it will be if stop it. It is a requirement for our security and we will have to maintain it. There are ways around normal budgeting to fund this program. Nuclear and missile program budget doesn't even show up on ledger books.

Not 'We' .Just you .

When you see that small bit of sentence .
You just imagined others that using same words would be also follow your own source of income and culture .
That is your mistake .Not mine .:D

We you can count me with @Areesh and that makes it a WE now so there goes that.
I believe you of all people know better then pointing fingers.

Back
Top Bottom