What's new

US Asks Pakistan to Restrain its Nuclear and Missile Programs

Pakistani FM should raise his both middle fingers slowly in response to this statement

Sorry US. Imbalance in conventional arms doesn't allow us to slow our nuclear and missile program. Since you are somewhat reluctant to provide conventional weapons to close this gap, we will have to further accelerate our nuclear program and its delivery systems.

Thanks for your concern though.

Imbalance is everywhere. China vs India huge imbalance. China vs Vietnam, Indonesia, philippines, japan etc etc.

Btw- it costs a lot of money to maintain these weapons. I mean it's quite expensive. .

Imbalance is everywhere. China vs India huge imbalance. China vs Vietnam, Indonesia, philippines, japan etc etc.

Btw- it costs a lot of money to maintain these weapons. I mean it's quite expensive. .
Who cares the cost when matter is life and death , and who cares who is worried and who is not. Just thumb high Pakistan.

Not for another 2 decades. Impossible with those chinese tech: jet vanes and solid rocket motor.

@yolo2016
Us is a hypocrite nation. it needs to stop giving aid to Pakistan. Pak has received 32 bill$ aid from US and many bilion $ of subsidized weapons.

Aiding a state that openly support taliban and responsible for death of 1000's american soliders

Thats what your pm thought in 1998 when he tested a nuclear weapon.....
Which by the way was blunder of century....
Not with those motors...yeah
I m pretty sure they probably have a working design

Who cares the cost when matter is life and death , and who cares who is worried and who is not. Just thumb high Pakistan.

Huh. What is life and death- Is there something happening the world does not know, just you do?

Thats what your pm thought in 1998 when he tested a nuclear weapon.....
Which by the way was blunder of century....
Not with those motors...yeah
I m pretty sure they probably have a working design
Everyone knows how Pak stole enrichment design from URENCO. N-Detonation/
Firing mechanism,nuke design & most of the components came from blackmarket, china.

i havent heard of Pakistan research in rocket propulsion. All I can see is that 2-3 solid rocket engine were directly imported from china. The TOT for engine & propulsion was finally offered.

Guidance system,materials for jet vanes, inertial navigation system & control system are still procured from china.

Pak missile program depends upon China. Paksitani rocket cover entire india. So it should be very difficult for china to share IRBM tech.

Another Indian link. Please always mention this in the title. I think I will start adding people into ignore list who post Indian link without mentioning it in the title.

12-18-2015_69677_1.jpg
u69677.htm

What Should USA say about above Indian Nuclear development?

No country can ask Pakistan to stop developing any weapons. They have the full freedom to do it.
But to kick them, you need to first refuse their money and show them that Pak gives a shit to american funds.
Then see how their approach changes to you.

Dear Pakistanis,
Get ready for Economic sanctions. Iran suffered with massive sanction for Nuclear reasons, but it had Oils to survive atleast and meantime they give much imprtance in education and research.
Pakistan otherwise >>>..........

Dear Pakistanis,
Get ready for Economic sanctions. Iran suffered with massive sanction for Nuclear reasons, but it had Oils to survive atleast and meantime they give much imprtance in education and research.
Pakistan otherwise >>>..........
lol unlike iran we r non signatory of NPT.

Back
Top Bottom