What's new

US Army major kills 12 in shooting rampage

\\\\\\\\\\\\Comment withdrawn by author \\\\\\\\\\\\\

Last edited:
This incidence is a US internal matter but Canada should take all the depress US soldiers (put them in mental care) not willing to go to most depress places like Iraq or Afghanistan.

He is not married even by the age of 39 what kind of muslium is he?

This incidence is a US internal matter but Canada should take all the depress US soldiers (put them in mental care) not willing to go to most depress places like Iraq or Afghanistan.

He is not married even by the age of 39 what kind of muslium is he?

So it means that if a person is not married, he will lose his religious status. I have seen so many people who remain unmarried, I did not know that Muslims always marry.

as far as i know, terrorists who are Muslims are called Muslims extremists or fundamentalists because they are motivated by their faith for violence. .

What motivation are theses ?
Where did they get it from
WHere does it say in Islam or the Quran
CAre to Clarify Patriot ?

What motivation are theses ?
Where did they get it from
WHere does it say in Islam or the Quran
CAre to Clarify Patriot ?

Instead of answering each of your question, i will give you an example to study. and that is al Qaeda. See how it motivates its cadres, resort to violence for their goals and where they find references from Quran and Islam.
i, myself, am against the term Islamic terrorism. but i tried to explain the reason for it. It does not mean i support it.

Why is it that every time a Misguided,ignorant and uneducated Muslim is involved in an act of terrorism he is tagged as a "Muslim Extremist" a "Muslim Terrorist" a "Muslim Fundamentalist" eventually creating fear and hatred towards the religion of Islam.

Why weren't the Irish called "Christian Terrorists" or the Tamils "Hindu Extremists" or the Khalistan movement "Sikh Fundamentalists" ???

People are motivated religiously for Political goals.

:hitwall:SAD
You can...But it would not make sense since the IRA's motivations are from nationalism, not religion.

What was the religion of
1.NASA building killing
2. University Killing
3. School Killing
4. Post office killings
They were not Muslims and were depress students or fired employees

You can...But it would not make sense since the IRA's motivations are from nationalism, not religion.

I agree, but then why is the flag of their religion hoisted upon their heads?

Their countries have been attacked and invaded, they are fighting a war, like the people of any other country would and should ... what has that to do with religion ?

Whatever little knowledge I have, George Bush called it a Crusade, so whose war should be labeled as a religious one?

Cheers

''This is a new kind of -- a new kind of evil,'' he said. ''And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.''

George W. Bush
White House press conference, September 16, 2001

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html

Like I have been saying it before, this whole war on terrorism is actually a war on Islam.

Afghanistan is under occupation, with puppet gov in place, Just like when British sent 16000 troops in 1838 to occupy Afghanistan, By the efforts of mujahadeen only one survivor came back.

They did it again in 1878 , it proved to be disastrous again and brits pulled out of kabul.

Then came the big bear, soviets were keen on taking over Afghanistan and enslaving is population for its own purpose, they even installed a puppet Najibullah who was a commie.

Again people of Afghanistan picked up arms and managed to kicked them out, After civil wars things started settling, Taliban came into power, and bough peace.

Then came 9/11, US immediately blamed it on Taliban & OBL.
OBL Denied doing 9/11 attacks and Taliban asked for proof, they said that if he did it, they would personally persecute him.

Instead US created fake tape and bombed Afghani people

US/Brits invaded Afghanistan again to create base, steal resources and enslave the population under fake democracy.

People of Afghanistan are still resisting, and by next year Inshallah, these Crusaders go back empty handed.

On the issue of TTP
There is proof US/RAW are actually funding & equipping TTP in hope that Pakistanis will start thinking that its their war and join in.

Its a Propaganda campaign to discredit true mujahadeen who are resisting occupiers

Let me tell the readers of this forum that TTP is not Taliban, rather then mercenaries paid by foreign powers to do attacks in Pakistan, even Taliban said that they are not associated when them in anyway.

Ever wonder why they never attack India or US?

Instead of answering each of your question, i will give you an example to study. and that is al Qaeda. See how it motivates its cadres, resort to violence for their goals and where they find references from Quran and Islam.
i, myself, am against the term Islamic terrorism. but i tried to explain the reason for it. It does not mean i support it.

find references from Quran and Islam..

Could you clarify it further Patriot
what refferences which ALkyder takes ?
is this misquated in your opinion Patriot

Like I have been saying it before, this whole war on terrorism is actually a war on Islam.

Afghanistan is under occupation, with puppet gov in place, Just like when British sent 16000 troops in 1838 to occupy Afghanistan, By the efforts of mujahadeen only one survivor came back.

They did it again in 1878 , it proved to be disastrous again and brits pulled out of kabul.

Then came the big bear, soviets were keen on taking over Afghanistan and enslaving is population for its own purpose, they even installed a puppet Najibullah who was a commie.

Again people of Afghanistan picked up arms and managed to kicked them out, After civil wars things started settling, Taliban came into power, and bough peace.

Then came 9/11, US immediately blamed it on Taliban & OBL.
OBL Denied doing 9/11 attacks and Taliban asked for proof, they said that if he did it, they would personally persecute him.

Instead US created fake tape and bombed Afghani people

US/Brits invaded Afghanistan again to create base, steal resources and enslave the population under fake democracy.

People of Afghanistan are still resisting, and by next year Inshallah, these Crusaders go back empty handed.

On the issue of TTP
There is proof US/RAW are actually funding & equipping TTP in hope that Pakistanis will start thinking that its their war and join in.

Its a Propaganda campaign to discredit true mujahadeen who are resisting occupiers

Let me tell the readers of this forum that TTP is not Taliban, rather then mercenaries paid by foreign powers to do attacks in Pakistan, even Taliban said that they are not associated when them in anyway.

Ever wonder why they never attack India or US?

Great day for me i found something new here. TTP is not Taliban and even Taliban or not Taliban. They are Mujahideen.

Here is the woman who shot Major Nidal Hasan

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID2071/images/Munley.jpg

24307692ac65c8301dfc25d7330216be.jpg

Her name is Sergeant Kimberly Munley police officer civilian.
She shot him from behind .....
Regardless and who am I to judge but I'll say it - I hope she converts to Islam and her family
Inshallah

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though as A rahman as put it on his last post stated about the occupation of Muslim lands and the war against Muslim, even though some have lost their loved ones (CIvilians who had nothing to do with beiing a terrorist ) due American aggression, there are still here, Muslim Including me and A Rahamn who totally disagree of the killing of innocent bystanders and the lost of innocent lives in the West because it goes against Islamic teachings, Thats what I'm proud of. Unlike some others who want to wipe out another race just on their belief.
And beleive me I'm not refering to Muslim here if thats what you are thinking.

Last edited:
Could you clarify it further Patriot
what refferences which ALkyder takes ?
is this misquated in your opinion Patriot

i meant that you should see how al Qaeda gets inspiration from Quran and Islam for their acts. Common dont make me find them out for you. you know it.

Back
Top Bottom