What's new

US Army major kills 12 in shooting rampage

Here is the woman who shot Major Nidal Hasan

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID2071/images/Munley.jpg

Her name is Sergeant Kimberly Munley police officer civilian

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though as A rahman as put it on his last post stated about the occupation of Muslim lands and the war against Muslim, even though some have lost their loved ones (CIvilians who had nothing to do with beiing a terrorist ) due American aggression, there are still here, Muslim Including me and A Rahamn who totally disagree of the killing of innocent bystanders and the lost of innocent lives in the West because it goes against Islamic teachings, Thats what I'm proud of. Unlike some others who want to wipe out another race just on their belief.

Patriot could reread my post and could you please ans please

I salute her for her bravery and doing her job well.

Do you mean misquoting text, misreading it purposely, deliberately quating out of contexts and then mis lead others in their fanatic warfare ?
Is that what you mean Patriot ?

I know what been said
I know what Alkyders doing and the likes of them - I have said this before I have faught extremist on my street as well as telling others about most muslim don't follow their stupid barabaic unislamic way, I even tell non-muslim about Islam what it says about muslim who kill innocent people for nothing - who kill for thier own benifits
I 'm just making heads and tales of what you have wrote previously that promted this discussion.

Last edited:
Do you mean misquoting text, misreading it purposely, deliberately quating out of contexts and then mis lead others in their fanatic warfare ?
Is that what you mean Patriot ?

I know what been said
I know what Alkyders doing and the likes of them - I have said this before I have faught extremist on my street as well as telling others about most muslim don't follow their stupid barabaic unislamic way, I even tell non-muslim about Islam what it says about muslim who kill innocent people for nothing - who kill for thier own benifits
I 'm just making heads and tales of what you have wrote previously that promted this discussion.

I think my prose was very simple. i appreciate your efforts against extremists.

I think my prose was very simple. i appreciate your efforts against extremists.

not really no It just requires a yes or no from the last one from you.

and thanks - but heck of a lot of hard work

all i said is that al Qaeda finds references from Islam for whatever they do. and hence its faith based terrorism. now the question is whether those references are abused is another issue.

all i said is that al Qaeda finds references from Islam for whatever they do. and hence its faith based terrorism. now the question is whether those references are abused is another issue.

Ok ---------------

Arsenal6 please let "patriot" do his job and don't intervene, the guys on CIA payroll. Maybe leftover change after paying off karzai?

^^^Are you serious or is that a joke?

Do Pakistanis regularly blame each other of being enemy agents if they disagree with them?

^^^Are you serious or is that a joke?

Do Pakistanis regularly blame each other of being enemy agents if they disagree with them?

Unfortunately there are some people who dont know how to debate logically and resort to foul language and they can term you anything. when i was posting i was prepared for such responses. may be much worse come. anyway i can only pray for them.

Unfortunately there are some people who dont know how to debate logically and resort to foul language and they can term you anything. when i was posting i was prepared for such responses. may be much worse come. anyway i can only pray for them.

Foul language ?

what foul language

THis is what A.rahman wrote

Arsenal6 please let "patriot" do his job and don't intervene, the guys on CIA payroll. Maybe leftover change after paying off karzai?

Can't see any foul langauge used in his post ?

Definition:

Foul Laguage:

The original meaning of the adjective profane (Latin: "in front of", "outside the temple") referred to items not belonging to the church, e.g. "The fort is the oldest profane building in the town, but the local monastery is older, and is the oldest building," or "besides designing churches, he also designed many profane buildings".

As a result, "profane" and "profanity" has therefore come to describe a word, expression, gesture, or other social behavior which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rudeness, vulgarism, desecrating, or showing disrespect.[1]

Other words commonly used to describe profane language or its use include: cuss, curse, pejorative language, swearing, expletive, oath, bad word, dirty word, strong language, irreverent language, obscenity language, choice words, blasphemy language, foul language, and bad or adult language. In many cultures it is less profane[citation needed] for an adult to curse than it is for a child, who may be reprimanded for cursing.
Tape-recorded conversations find that roughly 80–90 spoken words each day--0.5% to 0.7% of all words--are swear words with people varying from between 0% to 3.4%. In comparison first person plural pronouns (we, us, our) make up 1% of spoken words.[2]

Research looking at swearing in 1986, 1997, and 2006 in America found the same top ten words were used of a set of over 70 different taboo words. The most used taboo words were ****, ****, hell, damn, goddamn, Jesus Christ, ***, oh my god, *****, and sucks--these ten made up roughly 80% of all profanities. Two words, **** and ****, accounted for one third to one half of them.

Could clarify yet again Patriot

[/quote]

Why is it that every time a Misguided,ignorant and uneducated Muslim is involved in an act of terrorism he is tagged as a "Muslim Extremist" a "Muslim Terrorist" a "Muslim Fundamentalist" eventually creating fear and hatred towards the religion of Islam.

Why do you use the term "Misguided,ignorant and uneducated Muslim" whenever they slaughter their fellow man?

Would you classify Major Malik Nadal Hasan MD, a psychiatrist as misguided, ignorant and uneducated.

Would you classify these people as "misguided, ignorant and uneducated".

OBL, Ayman Al Zawheri, Mohamed Atta ..... the list is long.

Ignorant and uneducated cannot be used to describe any of these people.

Misguided .....well it is a matter of opinion. These people believe they are doing it for some greater glory ......hence the term "muslim terrorists.

Why weren't the Irish called "Christian Terrorists" or the Tamils "Hindu Extremists" or the Khalistan movement "Sikh Fundamentalists" ???

Perhaps it is because they shout "Allah hu Akbar" before the slaughter their fellow soldiers, or as they are beheading someone, or blowing up someone.

I can't remember anyone in the IRA shouting "Jesus is Lord' before setting of a bomb. In fact I can't ever remember the name of Jesus ever being used by either side in that long conflict.

For that matter I can't remember an occasion where someone from the LTTE said "Om namo Shivaya" before blowing themselves up.

I can't also remember the Kalistani's using Guru Gobind or Guru Nanak's name before they............

People are motivated religiously for Political goals.

Most people are not ...... religion may be manipulated to achieve a political end, but during the course of a struggle religion falls by the wayside. The ultimate goal is power. There are exceptions......by the gist of this conversation I'll let the readers figure them out.

Bismillah

Enjoyed reading the article by Mr Fundamentalist about Bushes war!May Allah swt destroy and wipe out Pakistan's and Muslim's enemy from the the face of the earth!Ameen

I know we should NOT wish on others bad but really should wish they see sence in what they do. However this poster below shows defiance to Allah (swt)

Sooo...Has Allah given His permission to the muslims to destroy US yet? If not, any ideas as to why the wait?

Oh Don't worry it will happen He's weeding out[ all the converts to Islam, Muslims and the good non muslim first and then leave all the racist, Zionist, hypocrites who spread lies and evil, behind.

AFter all AMerica does sit on the most powerful Volcano that the worlds has ever known.

BBC - Science & Nature - Supervolcano

Yellowstone, located in the western state, Wyoming, is a dormant supervolcano, which means a major eruption could happen in the future.
...and I wouldn't be tooo cocky about it as to Insult Allah (swt)

but on a serious note Allah (swt) did state in the Holy Quran
about nation being destroyed by him simply they committed to evil
The first sign of this is their denial and hypocrisy to continue of support of such evil acts. And trying to lie to God that they are not spreading mischief One example are Zionists right wing elements that kill millions in other country namely Afghanistan and Iraq and claiming to justify it. EVEN though the root cause of it was orchestrated by them.
Even denial such a punishment that is upon them, as it mention in the article:

.... But before you get worried, it's important to remember that most volcano experts say a Yellowstone super-eruption is probably a long way off, or it may never happen at all.
"It's far more likely, if there is an eruption, it'll be on a small scale, perhaps comparable to Mt St Helens," says volcano expert Prof. Steve Sparks of the University of Bristol.

Allah wants you to keep on guessing the time cometh upon you.
Allah has sealed your hearts , blinded you and made you deaf

quote from the Holy quran: part1 baqara sura1
.... 9.fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only decieve themselves and realize (it) not !. 10. In their hearts is a disease: and Allah increased their diseases: grevious is the penalty they (incur), because they are false
( to themselves). 11.When it is said to them: "Make no mischief on earth." they say:
"Why, we only want to make peace!" 12. Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realize (it) not. 13. When it is said to them: "Belive as the other believe:" they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe ?" nay of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know. 14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: we (were) only jestng." 15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (to and fro). 16. These are they who have bartered guidance for error: but their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction.

Part22 Sura36 Yasin

7. The word is proven true against the greater part of them: for they do not believe.
8. We have put yokes round thier necks right up to their chins, so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see). 9. And We have put a bar in front of them a bar behind them and further, We have covered them up; so that they cannot see. 10. The same is it to them weather thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe. 11. Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the meassage and fears the (Allah) Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings of Forgiveness and a Reward most generous.
Oh Allah please forgive me IF i had made any mistake

Allah knows best, May Allah save us Muslim from such punishment and their evil made by those who have disobyed you Allah (swt). Make the ignorant and the good non-muslim to see the light and reinvert them back to Islam.

Ameen !

PS you still have time to repent and Allah knows your heart mind and soul. :|

Last edited:
Why do you use the term "Misguided,ignorant and uneducated Muslim" whenever they slaughter their fellow man?

Would you classify Major Malik Nadal Hasan MD, a psychiatrist as misguided, ignorant and uneducated.

Would you classify these people as "misguided, ignorant and uneducated".

OBL, Ayman Al Zawheri, Mohamed Atta ..... the list is long.

Ignorant and uneducated cannot be used to describe any of these people.

Misguided .....well it is a matter of opinion. These people believe they are doing it for some greater glory ......hence the term "muslim terrorists.

Just a humble request, read carefully before you reply to anyone's comments and start labeling anyone's actions with his religion.

Yes these people are uneducated, ignorant and misguided "Muslims"

Maj.Nadal might be a psychiatrist but his religious knowledge was not any more then yours.

OBL, Ayman Al Zawheri, Mohamed Atta are not the source for understanding the teachings of Islam, they don't understand Islam any better then you do.

Do you even know what the word Islam means?

Islam = Peace

WikiAnswers - What is the meaning of islam

Just a few things I thought you should know about Islam before associating any act of terrorism with Islam.

"Killing one innocent human being (regardless of his religious beliefs) is like killing the whole of humanity"

Killing yourself is "haram" strictly forbidden in Islam so killing someone else is out of question.

If the wrongdoings of these people have nothing to do with the teachings of Islam I don’t see any reason why they should be associated with Islam. Only because they have Muslim names? Or that satisfies the egos of some?

Perhaps it is because they shout "Allah hu Akbar" before the slaughter their fellow soldiers, or as they are beheading someone, or blowing up someone.

I can't remember anyone in the IRA shouting "Jesus is Lord' before setting of a bomb. In fact I can't ever remember the name of Jesus ever being used by either side in that long conflict.

For that matter I can't remember an occasion where someone from the LTTE said "Om namo Shivaya" before blowing themselves up.

I can't also remember the Kalistani's using Guru Gobind or Guru Nanak's name before they............

“I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left a few so that you could know why I was killing them.” - Adolf Hitler

Yes Hitler now we know.

Was Hitler called a Christian Terrorist when he murdered approximately 6 million Jews?

George W. Bush
White House press conference, September 16, 2001

''This is a new kind of -- a new kind of evil,'' he said. ''And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html

following your justification of “Allah’O Akbar”
I should be completely justified calling American Soldiers “Christian Terrorists” killing indiscriminately in the name of “Crusade”
The same crusade has killed millions. People of Iraq and Afghanistan are fighting against invaders and illegal occupiers of their land. Whose war should be labeled as a religious one? :azn:

Just a humble request, read carefully before you reply to anyone's comments and start labeling anyone's actions with his religion.

Yes these people are uneducated, ignorant and misguided "Muslims"

Maj.Nadal might be a psychiatrist but his religious knowledge was not any more then yours.

OBL, Ayman Al Zawheri, Mohamed Atta are not the source for understanding the teachings of Islam, they don't understand Islam any better then you do.

Do you even know what the word Islam means?

Islam = Peace

WikiAnswers - What is the meaning of islam

Just a few things I thought you should know about Islam before associating any act of terrorism with Islam.

"Killing one innocent human being (regardless of his religious beliefs) is like killing the whole of humanity"

Killing yourself is "haram" strictly forbidden in Islam so killing someone else is out of question.

If the wrongdoings of these people have nothing to do with the teachings of Islam I don’t see any reason why they should be associated with Islam. Only because they have Muslim names? Or that satisfies the egos of some?

“I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left a few so that you could know why I was killing them.” - Adolf Hitler

Yes Hitler now we know.

Was Hitler called a Christian Terrorist when he murdered approximately 6 million Jews?

George W. Bush
White House press conference, September 16, 2001

''This is a new kind of -- a new kind of evil,'' he said. ''And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html

following your justification of “Allah’O Akbar”
I should be completely justified calling American Soldiers “Christian Terrorists” killing indiscriminately in the name of “Crusade”
The same crusade has killed millions. People of Iraq and Afghanistan are fighting against invaders and illegal occupiers of their land. Whose war should be labeled as a religious one? :azn:

If I was being honest about it I would not call what the americans are doing as killing indiscriminately while defending their selves or going after Taliban or terrorist some innocents Pakistanis or Afganstanis are killed,,you have to be rather stupid or lieing to say americans are killing innocent people on purpose,,,its both wasteful of military resources and counterproductive...now take Radical Islamist sucide bombers 50 to 100 people at a time,,,markets, schools,,, resturants,women, children,,, it does not matter, the more innocents the better, now that is real indiscriminate and deliberate. If Allah approves of that over what the Americans are doing I want no part of such a God or a Religion.

If I was being honest about it I would not call what the americans are doing as killing indiscriminately while defending their selves or going after Taliban or terrorist some innocents Pakistanis or Afganstanis are killed,,you have to be rather stupid or lieing to say americans are killing innocent people on purpose,,,its both wasteful of military resources and counterproductive...now take Radical Islamist sucide bombers 50 to 100 people at a time,,,markets, schools,,, resturants,women, children,,, it does not matter, the more innocents the better, now that is real indiscriminate and deliberate. If Allah approves of that over what the Americans are doing I want no part of such a God or a Religion.

Who is defending suicide bombings.... ? and who said Allah permits these actions of brutality ? Read again ... this time with your eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom