What's new

US Approves Possible Sale Of F-16 Equipment To Pakistan: Pentagon

Yes, they were, you were using them as proxies not too long before that...and that's not all you were bombing, you were also bombing whole villages, wedding parties and whoever your colonial masters were telling you to bomb including madressas full of children.

You can callously laugh all you want and make light of the misery you projected on the "lesser" Pakistanis on the behest of your colonial masters, but it still doesn't change the fact that incidents like below are part of history and despite your orgasming at bombed out children that's something you will have to own.

And when were we using TTP as our proxies please do explain???

Lol what kind of joke is a question about buying J-10 with $450M dollars? You can buy 11...they are $40M/plane for China which means probably around $45-50M. So you are willing to scrap 75 4th Gen fighters to thumb your nose at the US while you have 170 3rd gen fighters to replace already? You will spend an additional $3 billion over what you currently have to in order to replace F-16 now? Rediculous.

How are we gonna pay 450 million USD?
Idhr BC 60-70 bill ara hai for using electricity worth 1000 units.

Twadi *** nu

United States of America - Defense Industries - Project 4.7 Generation - Fanthom Series Prototype 16FE - Military Deal with Chinese Military.

What about Flag Identification ??? Chinese Flag or American Flag ???

A waste of money. How many J-10C can we buy with 450 million dollars? A superb fighter worth every dollar.
I totally agree with that, but as mentioned the rusted leadership of DHA wants to prove their loyalty at the cost of State

life is about choices. If Pakistani generals do not do Uncle Sam's bidding someone else will
Like Iran ?

o you are willing to scrap 75 4th Gen fighters to thumb your nose at the US while you have 170 3rd gen fighters to replace already
who said anything about scrapping the proven f-16 tech, there suggesting that instead of spending more money on nonsense program that dont add any capability

A waste of money. How many J-10C can we buy with 450 million dollars? A superb fighter worth every dollar.
Hi,

It is money well spent---. F16 is a fully integrated aircraft with all the service repair and maintenance facilities---pilot training and pilots in place---pilots who have been flying for decades---.

J10's have just started to come in and it is a long process to get them flight capable to where the F16's are.

For J10 to grow into the Paf---it is going to be a long time consuming process for it to be where the F16 is.

who said anything about scrapping the proven f-16 tech, there suggesting that instead of spending more money on nonsense program that dont add any capability
When you buy a car you have to change it's oil, clean its air filters make sure its tires are good. This program is nothing more than an extension of the maintenance program that PAF has going on for the F-16. Without this, the 75 F-16's are as good as useless. We can however, talk about the merits of buying more F-16's.
it's because these F16s are not allowed to engage and shoot at any Indian militaries.
A MIG-21 and an SU-30 would beg to differ.

When you buy a car you have to change it's oil, clean its air filters make sure its tires are good. This program is nothing more than an extension of the maintenance program that PAF has going on for the F-16. Without this, the 75 F-16's are as good as useless. We can however, talk about the merits of buying more F-16's.

Hi,

Getting more F16's would be a re-affirmation of the relationship after the separation---which may not be likely---but in the long term---between the US & pakistan---divorce would be the final word.

The US has lied to pakistan and manipulated it for the longest---but then the J-10 procurement has shook up the US.

At the end of the day---US will never admit to its mistakes and would force play pakistan to accept that it has faultered.

For Pakistan to get out of this trap---it needs to accept Israel and recognize it before the Taliban do..

Pakistan has to chose between the 2---either accept the reality of Israel---or stand up to USA---. It cannot do both---. US will not let that happen---. Pak military will not let that happen.

Hi,

Getting more F16's would be a re-affirmation of the relationship after the separation---which may not be likely---but in the long term---between the US & pakistan---divorce would be the final word.

The US has lied to pakistan and manipulated it for the longest---but then the J-10 procurement has shook up the US.

At the end of the day---US will never admit to its mistakes and would force play pakistan to accept that it has faultered.

For Pakistan to get out of this trap---it needs to accept Israel and recognize it before the Taliban do..

Pakistan has to chose between the 2---either accept the reality of Israel---or stand up to USA---. It cannot do both---. US will not let that happen---. Pak military will not let that happen.
Every single entity either a political party or establishment or bureaucracy would willing to do so but reluctant to bell the cat. Nobody want to face the heat from every single entity who still were willing to do. What a hypocrisy.
In most comfortable position is establishment, who ever does they will be backing or pushing but won't come to the front. It would be an interesting development to watch.

That was last time…..I don’t think paf has permission anymore to use f16s…..u gonna piss em off agsin?

Hi,

It is money well spent---. F16 is a fully integrated aircraft with all the service repair and maintenance facilities---pilot training and pilots in place---pilots who have been flying for decades---.

J10's have just started to come in and it is a long process to get them flight capable to where the F16's are.

For J10 to grow into the Paf---it is going to be a long time consuming process for it to be where the F16 is.
Awam ko roti kapra makaan sehat taleem chahiya

Not f16 or j10 or some other junk

Awam bhooki nangi ha, in kaghazi jahaz ka koi faida nai

No they dont represent us they are selected by us and its puppet here .

Situation right now is the prime example of that when masses want IK to be on the chair but USA don't ( using their puppets once again).
What will khan do by being on the chair? What are his foreign policy achievements? I don't underestand this obsession that people have against a potent weapon system.

The bigges hypocrites are those toting american flags and telling us to not buy American equipment, stfu and come back to Pakistan first.

What will khan do by being on the chair? What are his foreign policy achievements? I don't underestand this obsession that people have against a potent weapon system.

The bigges hypocrites are those toting american flags and telling us to not buy American equipment, stfu and come back to Pakistan first.
Seems like we have a "neutral" here.

Exactly why should we buy F-16s?

When we can buy Chinese J-10Cs.

In many ways it is better than F-16s because it is more economical than them.

I am completely against buying any more F-16s.

USA is afraid that China will fill in the vacuum in Pakistan.

Thats exactly what I want China to do.

China has 1.4 billion brains and Pakistan has 242 million brains.

That is a combined 1.642 billion brains.

Exactly why should we buy F-16s?

When we can buy Chinese J-10Cs.

In many ways it is better than F-16s because it is more economical than them.

I am completely against buying any more F-16s.

USA is afraid that China will fill in the vacuum in Pakistan.

Thats exactly what I want China to do.

China has 1.4 billion brains and Pakistan has 242 million brains.

That is a combined 1.642 billion brains.
I am completely against buying ANY American equipment or even European for that matter.

We should only buy from 3 countries:
China, Russia and Turkey.

I am completely against buying ANY American equipment or even European for that matter.

We should only buy from 3 countries:
China, Russia and Turkey.
As-salamolaikum,

Those are my views as well.

Back
Top Bottom