What's new

US Approves Possible Sale Of F-16 Equipment To Pakistan: Pentagon

What will khan do by being on the chair? What are his foreign policy achievements? I don't underestand this obsession that people have against a potent weapon system.

The bigges hypocrites are those toting american flags and telling us to not buy American equipment, stfu and come back to Pakistan first.
Whats the foreign policy achievement of current setup?
Begging for 1 billion dollar like a typical begger??
America make us 3rd tier member of their camp.

Good or bad, it is wt it is.

CSF was a fund for "services rendered" by Pakistan during the WOT. Last I heard the u.s owes Pakistan around 10 billion $ under the head of CSF.
I would say thats quite recent

It is a shit deal and the opposition to this deal speaks volume. Pakistan is using and maintaining outdated F-16 fighters while the rest are selling them and moving on.

Any US or Western made fighter is not good for Pakistan. Pakistan cannot rely on US/NATO countries for spares and maintenance. I don't have to explain this to you.

When you buy a car you have to change it's oil, clean its air filters make sure its tires are good. This program is nothing more than an extension of the maintenance program that PAF has going on for the F-16. Without this, the 75 F-16's are as good as useless. We can however, talk about the merits of buying more F-16's.

A MIG-21 and an SU-30 would beg to differ.

The best ending for these F16s should be a lumpsum sales to an African nation. Oh, wait. Pak has to obtain the master's approval to sell. They can't be used to support Pak army's operations on ground and shoot down an Indian aircraft. Know this: India is an important allie of America in its Indo-Pacific geopolitical ring. US will not allow Pak to use American-made weapons to harm Indians Then what the hell are these F16s for? Why bother to oil and grease these flying coffins? Only American puppets support America using Pakistan's hard-earned money FOR NOTHING.

Both can't match the quality of Russian equipment. They can fit in small quantities but not suitable for replacing frontline equipment.
They just entered in this area while Russians are doing it for more than seven decades.
Russian equipment itself cannot match the quality of the US equipment.

Exactly why should we buy F-16s?

When we can buy Chinese J-10Cs.

In many ways it is better than F-16s because it is more economical than them.

I am completely against buying any more F-16s.

USA is afraid that China will fill in the vacuum in Pakistan.

Thats exactly what I want China to do.

China has 1.4 billion brains and Pakistan has 242 million brains.

That is a combined 1.642 billion brains.
don't take this the wrong way but you live in a alternative reality.

Good development. Balance in military ties is very important.

Naysayers and their rantings aside about slavery and all the other nonsense, this F-16 sustenance program will lead to more operational capabilities enhancements to the fleet in the future.

I completely reject this shitty American offer of F-16s.

Ever since the Afghan Taliban are victorious in Afghanistan,

I say lets buy more Chinese J-10Cs

1662844349761.png

I completely reject this shitty American offer of F-16s.

Ever since the Afghan Taliban are victorious in Afghanistan,

I say lets buy more Chinese J-10Cs

View attachment 877778
Pakistan isn't getting anymore F16s. This package is purely to maintain the ones the PAF currently operate. Its best to make the most out of said jets considering how after so long, they still pose a very big threat to the IAF.

Back
Top Bottom