What's new

US announces new Iran sanctions over ballistic missiles, terrorism support

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The United States announced new sanctions against Iran on Tuesday over its ballistic missile programme and what it called Tehran's support for terrorist groups in the Middle East.

The sanctions announced by the State Department target 18 individuals or entities described as supporting Iran's ballistic missile programme or the elite Republican Guard.

The announcement came a day after the United States certified that Iran was complying with the landmark nuclear deal signed two years ago with the United States and other world powers, but also warned it was preparing new sanctions.

“The United States remains deeply concerned about Iran's malign activities across the Middle East which undermine regional stability, security, and prosperity,” State Department said.

It cited Iran's support for Hezbollah, Hamas, the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Huthi rebels in Yemen fighting a US-backed coalition led by Saudi Arabia.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1346106/u...ons-over-ballistic-missiles-terrorism-support

Rouhani : " This new sanction don't hurt Soul of [.......] " and attacking other organization to cover this sanction and distract people from these ....

Americans want to push us in the Libya and Iraq path
first disarming and then attacking
they are doing same with Sudan now
I think some guys seriously need to study Sudan case and how this country divided an even Americans want to divide it again to more pieces
and all of this shits happen when Bashir turned like GHazafi toward Americans
The only choice is resist and improving local strong economy

Americans want to push us in the Libya and Iraq path
first disarming and then attacking
they are doing same with Sudan now
I think some guys seriously need to study Sudan case and how this country divided an even Americans want to divide it again to more pieces

IRGC will never disarm Iran in any shape or form (at least I hope this is the case). There's no way Iran will be another Libya.

IRGC will never disarm Iran in any shape or form (at least I hope this is the case). There's no way Iran will be another Libya.
absolutely, we are not Libya
but we should see all dangers and study all of them
also we are not Sudan but this country is good example of bended country toward American wishes. they even send troops to Yemen in behalf of Americans but Americans do not stand on their words about sanctions removing sanctions same happen to other countries under American sanctions

So what will happen to the Nuke deal for which Iran surrendered its nuke program? Did Iran got $$ in return for the nuke surrender?

Finally, some justice to the Syrian civilians who got butchered by the Iranian backed Asad, Afghan, Iraqi, Lebanese, and Pakistani Shia cheap mercenaries.

Suleimani-2-696x485.jpg

Last edited:
So what will happen to the Nuke deal for which Iran surrendered its nuke program? Did Iran got $$ in return for the nuke surrender?
Iran did not surrender its nuclear program, Iran just halt some area for ... years other parts of program is working like past.
I suggest you study deal. Iran did not surrender its program.

Iran did not surrender its nuclear program, Iran just halt some area for ... years other parts of program is working like past.
I suggest you study deal. Iran did not surrender its program.

You know, in nuke program, time is of the essence. You lose time, you lose the initiative and lose the war.

So what did you get in return for all the fan fare that was created after nuke deal was signed?

As outsider, shall we take the nuke deal dead and buried?

And probably American are the judge of this scene , such a laughable world ..

Yeap, they are. Their evil is less than many still. They achieved their status through hard-work capitalistic, and highly technological militaristic based imperialism. That's why some of your country men and women immigrate to it, and don't instead immigrate to Russia or Venezuela.

Yeap, they are. Their evil is less than many still. They achieved their status through hard-work capitalistic, and highly technological militaristic based imperialism. That's why some of your country men and women immigrate to it, and don't instead immigrate to Russia or Venezuela.

Never seen such a brilliant Imperialist Wahabi stooge before. I can see the hard work they've done to keep you Saudis secure in bed.

Never seen such a brilliant Imperialist Wahabi stooge before. I can see the hard work they've done to keep you Saudis secure in bed.

Aren't you Pakistanis asking them to massacre your own women and children with their own drones (since 2004)? Hasn't that allegedly made you much more secure than before?

Aren't you Pakistanis asking them to massacre your own women and children with their own drones? Hasn't that allegedly made you much more secure than before?
Believe me they know who are really massacring their women and children. They are not Iranian but some brainwashed crazy people who get paid by Saudi Arabia

Back
Top Bottom