What's new

US Anchor making fun of CHINA ( INDIA - CHINA border standoff ) Doklam 2017

Gaja kheye bose achis naki din dupure je amar suddho bangla tor kache hindi lagche.

Toder jaat tai amon, bhalo kotha bujhis na, pithe killaite hoye. Ja fut..

If you have a pair, say it in english, otherwise you are just another hindu extremist without any facts to stand on.

Chup kor be saala bokachoda, aro koto jol lage toder. Ja bongoposagore giye dube mor.

India hasn't done anything yet, let us start the river interlinking project. We will divert the excess waters of Brahmaputra towards peninsular India.

Toder Jamuna sukhiye jabe, tar por na kheye morbi. Mookh bondho rakh halar put.

Shiit just got real!! :rofl:

First of all, even though we did construct dams on the rivers, we don't really divert the water and we give you your share as per the agreement in place, cause we always play by the rules regardless of the 'status' of the other party.Can you really expect the same from China??
First of all, even though we did construct dams on the rivers, we don't really divert the water and we give you your share as per the agreement in place, cause we always play by the rules regardless of the 'status' of the other party.Can you really expect the same from China??
Jamatis are most thankless people on this earth.

If you have a pair, say it in english, otherwise you are just another hindu extremist without any facts to stand on.
Keno re, nije ke Bangali bole porichoy dite lojja kore, tai ki?

Naki mathay tire choriye nije ke Saudi Arabia r crown prince bhebe boshechis.

Effing false flagger!

He said, "Are you on pot or something that you are now mistaking Bengali for Hindi??This is the problem with you guys, you never listen to reason.Now buzz off." Here, now go do your thing.

Bhai ami full Bangal, trust me when I say this, era ekta odvut inferiority complex e bhoge, soja kotha bolben ulte apnake gali debe, shuru thekei gali diye kotha bolben aapnar paa chaatbe
Eta amio kheyal kore6i.Nijeder ke Turkish ba Arabic mone kor6e era ajkaal, bhule ga6e Panjabi ar Balochi der hate kirom kalani kheye6ilo akta samay!!Arey British der ka6eo to sara jibon kalani kheye6e ar tar agey Hindu jomidar der ka6e, akbar-o to matha tule 6ilo bole kothao pori ni, sarakhyon Hinduder kadhe bonduk rekhe ga6e ar tarpor direct action day-er name tader pithei 6uri mere6e.!!Sob sala bhule mere a6e akhon.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry released a position paper on Wednesday laying out the “facts” in relation to the six week-old standoff with India in the Sikkim border region.

In a nutshell, the document – supported by maps and photographs – recounts that, on June 18, 270 Indian troops, driving two bulldozers, crossed the international border with China at the Doka La mountain pass to obstruct road-building on the Chinese side.

They pitched tents there and refused to withdraw despite repeated Chinese demands at various levels. The document alleges that:
  • Indian forces illegally crossed into Chinese territory in an area where there is a “clear and delimited boundary,” in an attempt to “change the status quo of the boundary.” This undermines the peace and tranquility of the border area and runs counter to international law and the relevant UN guidelines on the inadmissibility of “invasion or attack” on the territory of another country.
  • Indian border troops have been obstructing Chinese border patrols in recent years and have attempted to build border installations across the boundary “time and again” with a view to changing “the status quo of the China-India boundary” in the Sikkim sector, thus posing a “grave security threat” to China.
What could be the motivation in bringing out such a document? First and foremost, China hopes to influence international opinion – and embarrass India.

Secondly, China reiterates that on the question of territorial sovereignty there can be no compromise and Indian forces must unconditionally withdraw. The document takes note that the Indian forces have thinned out from a peak strength of 400 troops to 40 as of end-July. Has India withdrawn its troops or is it only a partial drawdown? There has been no word from the Indian side.
t’s core constituency of ultra-nationalists who have been seeking revenge for defeat in the 1962 war will feel let down. They were demanding a “short, intense war” in which the Indian Army gave the PLA a bloody nose.

In fact, China is poking New Delhi to say something – anything. So far it has been evasive.

New Delhi faces a quandary. If an Indian withdrawal has taken place or a drawdown is under way, the governm
enther hand, the Chinese document signals that something has to give way soon and Beijing will not compromise on its demand for an unconditional, immediate Indian troop withdrawal. New Delhi cannot ignore the implicit warning.

Arguably, the overall tone is chastising of India for its lack of maturity or foresight. Make no mistake, however, that the gauntlet has been thrown at India over its ties with Bhutan

The above passage exudes an extraordinary degree of confidence that there is a mutual desire in Beijing and Thimpu to develop bilateral relations. Of course, Beijing rejects any notion of Bhutan being an Indian protectorate.

Interestingly, Bhutan’s ambassador to India, Vetsop Namgyel, attended an event at the Chinese embassy in New Delhi on Tuesday to mark the 90th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation Army – although Bhutan does not have diplomatic ties with China and it is rare for an ambassador to attend an armed forces day in a foreign embassy. A subtle signal of Bhutanese goodwill to China was unmistakable.

Bhutan has not said a word so far to the effect that it ever sought an Indian military intervention at Doklam or had prior knowledge of the Indian troops appearing on the Bhutan-China border. Thimpu perhaps decided that actions speak louder than words, as the Bhutanese ambassador’s presence at the Chinese embassy reception testifies.

All in all, the good part is that the dogs of war are still on leash. The Chinese document shows no trace of real belligerence. The intention seems to be to ensure that India draws down its remaining 40 troops at Doklam. Arguably, the overall tone is chastising of India for its lack of maturity or foresight. Make no mistake, however, that the gauntlet has been thrown at India over its ties with Bhutan. New Delhi has been left guessing about the state of play of China-Bhutan dialogue. And that could be the single most far-reaching outcome of the standoff at Sikkim.

http://www.atimes.com/article/china-raps-india-doklam-standoff-dogs-leash/

Eta amio kheyal kore6i.Nijeder ke Turkish ba Arabic mone kor6e era ajkaal, bhule ga6e Panjabi ar Balochi der hate kirom kalani kheye6ilo akta samay!!Arey British der ka6eo to sara jibon kalani kheye6e ar tar agey Hindu jomidar der ka6e!!Son sala bhule mere a6e. :D
Oder FB pages, forums, blog gulo te giye dekhben, the hatred they have for India is just astounding, sara jibon India ke gali dei, kolkatar loke der kipte bole abar sei India tei ase Chikitsa korate, sala der deshe mone hoi blood test o hoi na, du poisar murod nei boro boro kotha

Oder FB pages, forums, blog gulo te giye dekhben, the hatred they have for India is just astounding, sara jibon India ke gali dei, kolkatar loke der kipte bole abar sei India tei ase Chikitsa korate, sala der deshe mone hoi blood test o hoi na, du poisar murod nei boro boro kotha

Sob-e jani bhai, sala eder moto lok guloi okhankar blogger derke khun kor6e, eder treatment korai uchit noi.

Irrelevant!!And what is that I see - a Pakistani calling others terrorists!!Never thought I would get to see this day
What irrelevant ? if foreign media making fun of the same issue & you ppl post it,s OK but if indian comedy news channel discuss the same issue but the point is not same that what you imagine it's irrelevant , is it not double faces of indian ppl.
Why i used cmdy new chnl ?( what zee DNA Say about new currency note nano chip in 2000 rupee note, & many more....
next question is (And what is that I see - a Pakistani calling others terrorists!!Never thought I would get to see this day)
i say your forces and bajrang dal ,rss ,sangies, Gao rakshak etc..& you who support his crime.
your forces make kashmir is hell for innocent kashmiries , your forces also target innocent punjabi Siks, this is terrorism by indian forces.

What irrelevant ? if foreign media making fun of the same issue & you ppl post it,s OK but if indian comedy news channel discuss the same issue but the point is not same that what you imagine it's irrelevant , is it not double faces of indian ppl.
Why i used cmdy new chnl ?( what zee DNA Say about new currency note nano chip in 2000 rupee note, & many more....
next question is (And what is that I see - a Pakistani calling others terrorists!!Never thought I would get to see this day)
i say your forces and bajrang dal ,rss ,sangies, Gao rakshak etc..& you who support his crime.
your forces make kashmir is hell for innocent kashmiries , your forces also target innocent punjabi Siks, this is terrorism by indian forces.

indian al-cowda inspired logic.

Back
Top Bottom