What's new

US Anchor making fun of CHINA ( INDIA - CHINA border standoff ) Doklam 2017

you are lecturing about english yet lost words, can complete sentence, that is just epic.
Lost words??!!I figured since both you and I were Bengalis, I would throw in a few nuggets here and there, just for the heck of it.But then again, expecting even a little bit of comprehension ability from a fucking dish washer is probably too much to ask for.

Typical indian lie and that is why india is considered enemy country in Bangladesh.

What lie??We always give your country the percentage of water that had been agreed upon.What's the big lie here??

What lie??We always give your country the percentage of water that had been agreed upon.What's the big lie here??

We gave them freedom. I guess this generation of namakharams of their country don't remember how we saved millions of their woman from the same fate ISIS is doing to yezdi woman.

For these Namakharamns, the religion is more important of who helped them and who was screwing them.

This is exactly the reason why these people will become extinct. No one cares for them. No one wants them. No one bats an eye lid when their kind is shot any where in the world.
Most people would be thinking in their mind "good riddance, one more dead Jihadi".

Lost words??!!I thought since you were a Bengali, I would throw in a few nuggets here and there, just for the heck of it.But then again, expecting even a little bit of comprehension ability from a fucking dish washer is probably too much to ask for.

indians served as british servants for 2 centuries and about 1000 years under Muslim rule before that. Your low mentality and perception only will reflect what you al-cowda indians are. For that we will always look down on you.

from (14:21:00 to 14:50:00 & 17:48:00 to 18:42:00)
What indian former Ambassador PHUNCHOK STOBDAN said about withdrawal of terrorist force of india from doklam.
4 august 2017 india today.

We gave them freedom. I guess this generation of namakharams of their country don't remember how we saved millions of their woman from the same fate ISIS is doing to yezdi woman.

For these Namakharamns, the religion is more important of who helped them and who was screwing them.

This is exactly the reason why these people will become extinct. No one cares for them. No one wants them. No one bats an eye lid when their kind is shot any where in the world.
Most people would be thinking in their mind "good riddance, one more dead Jihadi".

Even disregarding our role in their independence war, his present claims are completely devoid of any actual truth and not based on reality.Guess the opium of religion has clouded their judgment to the point they have become blind to the realities!!

Even disregarding our role in their independence war, his present claims are completely devoid of any actual truth and not based on reality.Guess the opium of religion has clouded their judgment to the point they have become blind to the realities!!

These kind of rabid religious nuts can't be helped.
There is only one destination for them.

from (14:21:00 to 14:50:00 & 17:48:00 to 18:42:00)
What indian former Ambassador PHUNCHOK STOBDAN said about withdrawal of terrorist force of india from doklam.
4 august 2017 india today.
Irrelevant!!And what is that I see - a Pakistani calling others terrorists!!Never thought I would get to see this day, good old PDF!! :D

These kind of rabid religious nuts can't be helped.
There is only one destination for them.

Nah man, if nothing else, think of the entertainment they bring us!!

Most rivers that flows from india to Bangladesh, have no relation with China. india blocked all rivers flowing from india to Bangladesh. So for Bangladesh, it is india that is culprit NOT China. But indian al-cowda mindset always think they can deceive others.
Chup kor be saala bokachoda, aro koto jol lage toder. Ja bongoposagore giye dube mor.

India hasn't done anything yet, let us start the river interlinking project. We will divert the excess waters of Brahmaputra towards peninsular India.

Toder Jamuna sukhiye jabe, tar por na kheye morbi. Mookh bondho rakh halar put.

Chup kor be saala bokachoda, aro koto jol lage toder. Ja bongoposagore giye dube mor.

India hasn't done anything yet, let us start the river interlinking project. We will divert the excess waters of Brahmaputra towards peninsular India.

In river Teesta, water has already been diverted in multiple places. In river Padma, water is being diverted as well.

Now that typical indian lie exposed, you al-cowda hindu extremists are cursing using hindi and bengali. Nothing better to be expected from indians.

Now that typical indian lie exposed, you al-cowda hindu extremist are cursing on hindi. Not better to be expected.
Gaja kheye bose achis naki din dupure je amar suddho bangla tor kache hindi lagche.

Toder jaat tai amon, bhalo kotha bujhis na, pithe killaite hoye. Ja fut..

In river Teesta, water has already been diverted in multiple places. In river Padma, water is being diverted as well.

Now that typical indian lie exposed, you al-cowda hindu extremists are cursing using hindi and bengali. Nothing better to be expected from indians.

Bhai, hindi kothae dekhlen?Besides, Bangladesh is still receiving its share of water from Teesta, we are bound by the international laws and treaties and we respect them to their fullest extent, unlike your god father China.

BD is basically a riverland, not sure why these people keep asking for more water, hell if anything they should request us to take the extra water that causes flood in BD every year. :D

Great to see so many fellow Bengalis here :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom