What's new

US Anchor making fun of CHINA ( INDIA - CHINA border standoff ) Doklam 2017

China doesnt have the guts.

7jmW14i.jpg

Did I touch nerve there? Lmao I did not even mention any Pakistani let alone tagging you, bus cheerleader naam sunte hi daud ke aa gaye :rofl:
Chutiye aya toh idhar tou hai .. bohat dard howa hoga tujhay ? Per lagta hai teray kutch ziada nawabi shouk hai.

Please stop embarrassing yourself in every post you make.

Use Google Earth, YouTube or any decent geography book to read or watch videos of Yarlung Tsangpo that flows through Tibet and compare it to the mighty Brahmaputra.

Yarlung is like a small canal compared to Brahmaputra. China can't do sh!t.

Abbe gaali kyun deta hai yaar?? :mad:
Yaar yeh salay useless jingoistic log... sala apni zindagi mein kutch kar nai saktay. Internet pey akar chuck norris ban jatay haien.

P.S; You are one of the few people whom i respect coz of their "sanity"... unlike these chandi chors.

Yaar yeh salay useless jingoistic log... sala apni zindagi mein kutch kar nai saktay. Internet pey akar chuck norris ban jatay haien.

Bachche hai yaar, remember how we used to be, especially the two of us?!! :D

P.S; You are one of the few people whom i respect coz of their "sanity"... unlike these chandi chors.

Likewise.

Chutiye aya toh idhar tou hai .. bohat dard howa hoga tujhay ? Per lagta hai teray kutch ziada nawabi shouk hai.
Hahaha bro tum to gaaliyon pe aa Gaye, don't worry man. He is miles away from you. Won't hurt you. Don't feel so threatened.

Back
Top Bottom