What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

Most foolish nation according to me,
They attacked Iraq, Afghan. Only country benifited from this war is Iran. Only Iran.

in the long run maybe....but for now US has got the upperhand with Iran with both the wars...the number of Nuke scientist killed or defected.......also there is a chance Iraq will turn into a Arab Shia power which may not sit well with Iran's designs ......Sunni insurgents are already active in its eastern provinces

Hence only time will tell Did this all play into Irans favour,China's favour or ******'s favour...........but definitely not in US favour

Yes you have. Saddam Hussein was overthrown not because we did not like his politics, but because he was perceived -- rightly or wrongly -- as a threat to regional and global security and stability. The current 'Arab Spring' was by the people themselves, not by US. We may expressed opinions about it, but that is hardly instigating and supporting.

Explain this...

F-15 crashes in Libya&#59; crew rescued - Air Force News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Air Force Times

Where did that USAF F-15 come from? From American opinions? :lol: Where did Qaddafi get a 'live demonstration' of Rafales? From French opinions? :lol:

Man, those are powerful 'opinions' :lol: :rofl:

Actions speak louder than 'opinions'....

And we are. We did not install 'Daffy, the Libyans did. Despite loony conspiracy theories, Saddam Hussein got into power on his own efforts and assisted by the Syrian Baath Party. The ME is 'evolving' as you wish.

Of-course the First Gulf War was justified. You and I both know that. The fool Saddam attempted to control the world's oil lines, and invaded Kuwait for no reason. For our interests sake, we also tagged along :lol:

But this current cycle is just too much....

Or how many vids and clerics not only bash non-Muslims but also incite hate and violence against the infidels?

Non-Muslims could, just as Muslims, be demonstrating and protesting all day long, every day of the week, for years to come. And still, they wouldn't scratch the surface of all the material and sermons.

I admit, many Muslims have tolerance issues toward the opinions of others.

It's like: "Okay, I will listen to your opinions, and I will debate, implement critical thinking and learn and see how I can become a better global citizen."

Instead, they destroy their own towns.

They just don't have it in them. Kind of like a 'peasant-like' mentality.

and the kurds. kurds are benefit from iraq war and syria crisis.
someday kurdistan could be real. another nightmare to the arabic countries

turkey is still there...............turkey is the strongest military might in ME after israel...hence Kurds have no chance

Please turn this planet into peaceful planet.... Please stop killing each other....

turkey is still there...............turkey is the strongest military might in ME after israel...hence Kurds have no chance

You are forgetting the defacto independent Kurdistan in northern Iraq...which also is the most prosperous and peaceful region in Iraq.

in the long run maybe....but for now US has got the upperhand with Iran with both the wars...the number of Nuke scientist killed or defected.......also there is a chance Iraq will turn into a Arab Shia power which may not sit well with Iran's designs ......Sunni insurgents are already active in its eastern provinces

Hence only time will tell Did this all play into Irans favour,China's favour or ******'s favour...........but definitely not in US favour

May be, but Iranians are brilliant. Now they really have a say in All iraqi matters. They succeeded in moving even those terrorists camp in Iraq (Anti Iran camps). US could do nothing.

Killing of few scientists wont make much difference, It united their people more. They even kept those wreck in NAM summit.

May be, but Iranians are brilliant. Now they really have a say in All iraqi matters. They succeeded in moving even those terrorists camp in Iraq (Anti Iran camps). US could do nothing.

Killing of few scientists wont make much difference, It united their people more. They even kept those wreck in NAM summit.

Not really..their stooge Muqtatda Al Sadr is back in Iran after his militia was crushed by US forces.

Iran and Iraq are friendly now coz they have a common enemy ...once that factor is removed...the mullah and ayatollahs will start having issue....

Nam summit was a PR disaster for IRAN...they had the audacity to alter a Leader/Morsi's speech....whatever trust or faith they wanted to earn......has been stained deep with mistrust now ........

Iranians are brilliant...but they are not arabs....therefore.....that difference will play a very crucial factor when external factors like US is removed.....

This may very well be a flase flag operation by the Yanki terrorist to justify future military takeover of Libya. These low lives can go to any length even kill their own citizens to have control of strategic locations and oil. They have done such false flag ops before, and there is no reason why they won't do it now.

Bag of god know what !! Saddam hussein was not overthrown....US literally conquered Iraq,then did a whole system change !!
Quibbling for nothing.

The entire iraq mess is US fault
Sure. The Iraqis themselves and the Iranians have nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with the mess.

First to contain Iran, Iraq was pumped up...then in IRAN IRAQ war...Iraq was again pumped up into hulk hogan....and later when the war was over...you guys along with the Sunni oil arabs abandoned Iraq,economically shattered.
The Iraqi military was Soviet arms equipped.

Then later when Saddam was not ok with US.....load of Crap WMD hysteria was created ....and voila!!! viva le liberation !!!
That hysteria also involved other ME countries who had the same fear. Good thing for everyone that the US is around to attract the entire blame.

THE orgiginal video was published on 02-july, but attack happened on 9/11. Coincidence or preplanned!

This may very well be a flase flag operation by the Yanki terrorist to justify future military takeover of Libya. These low lives can go to any length even kill their own citizens to have control of strategic locations and oil. They have done such false flag ops before, and there is no reason why they won't do it now.
And heeeeeeere we go...:lol:

Iran and Iraq are friendly now coz they have a common enemy ...once that factor is removed...the mullah and ayatollahs will start having issue....

Nam summit was a PR disaster for IRAN...they had the audacity to alter a Leader/Morsi's speech....whatever trust or faith they wanted to earn......has been stained deep with mistrust now ........

Iranians are brilliant...but they are not arabs....therefore.....that difference will play a very crucial factor when external factors like US is removed.....
Iranian leaders are really better, they stress most of the time on unity first. Even they keep caling saudi as brotherly.
Might be if common enemey is removed things might change. These kind of things can happen every where, If there are no enemey we will create enemey within.

Back
Top Bottom