What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

Yes...followers of all religions have done things - but not at the alarming frequency and at the slightest, most ridiculous justifications as the Islamists tend to do. That is the bare truth.

Probably muslims mostly be seen as muslims first because their identity is more visible and explict, they claim.
So any thing -ve will be attached to Islam first.

Like fight in Syria is political, Still it is considered as muslim vs muslim.
But in Burma ir wasnt considered as Budhists Vs Budhusts.

for decades together usa had manipulated islam for its tactical gains thinking it can control it. Islamists are turning on usa to finish it up,Change is the law of nature nothing is permanent not even USA's supremacy.it will meet the same end as British empire.

British were able to exploit ancient india due to inherent divisions.............Muslim world is completely divisive....hence even though US instigated and fuelled the ****** mentality in the new age ....the fire cant be brought down now by anyone

No 'divine' right. Just geopolitics. But I notice you avoided the question on what should replace the removed. That is fine with me. We are used to such tap dancing.

I have not side stepped the question but burning of three of your embassies where you have poked your nose and thumped your chest about liberating people may just answer some of your questions? If the locals are not powerful enough to overthrow their dictators than let them live with them. None of our business.

I have not side stepped the question but burning of three of your embassies where you have poked your nose and thumped your chest about liberating people may just answer some of your questions? If the locals are not powerful enough to overthrow their dictators than let them live with them. None of our business.
Yes you have. Saddam Hussein was overthrown not because we did not like his politics, but because he was perceived -- rightly or wrongly -- as a threat to regional and global security and stability. The current 'Arab Spring' was by the people themselves, not by US. We may expressed opinions about it, but that is hardly instigating and supporting.

No 'divine' right. Just geopolitics. But I notice you avoided the question on what should replace the removed. That is fine with me. We are used to such tap dancing.

But why? WHY does the US keep interfering in other matters? Let them evolve on their own.

This is a very dangerous path America is taking in countries like Libya and Syria.

The question should not be 'What is the right thing to do?'

The question is: 'Can the the US control a bunch of nutcases?'

One cannot right a bunch of barbarians. Because they don't believe nor have any rights! :lol:

And seeing from the Cold War exploits in Afghanistan, I doubt it.

History has shown that when a superpower interferes in conflict matters in some far away, and culturally completely different country, more tragedies follow.

1. Rinse...

2. Rewind...

3. Repeat...

4. Back to step 1...

Man, this is crazy circular logic...

I wonder if those guys know about how many youtube vids there are that bash Islam and the like. If they protested like now, I'm pretty sure humans would've become extinct :lol:

Or how many vids and clerics not only bash non-Muslims but also incite hate and violence against the infidels?

Non-Muslims could, just as Muslims, be demonstrating and protesting all day long, every day of the week, for years to come. And still, they wouldn't scratch the surface of all the material and sermons.

But why? WHY does the US keep interfering in other matters? Let them evolve on their own.

This is a very dangerous path America is taking in countries like Libya and Syria.

The question should not be 'What is the right thing to do?'

The question is: 'Can the the US control a bunch of nutcases?'

One cannot right a bunch of barbarians. Because they don't believe nor have any rights! :lol:

And seeing from the Cold War exploits in Afghanistan, I doubt it.

History has shown that when a superpower interferes in conflict matters in some far away, and culturally completely different country, more tragedies follow.

1. Rinse...

2. Rewind...

3. Repeat...

4. Back to step 1...

Man, this is crazy circular logic...
And we are. We did not install 'Daffy, the Libyans did. Despite loony conspiracy theories, Saddam Hussein got into power on his own efforts and assisted by the Syrian Baath Party. The ME is 'evolving' as you wish.

LOL Islam has been spread by violence since its creation. Don't sugarcoat it buddy. Our previous President has tried to portray Islam as a religion of peace but we know thats not true. Many Muslims still be killing each other compare to other conflicts.

Lol the first thing they did was attack the Sassanid and Byzantimes after a long war with eaxh other. Cowards...

Why I sense that every bit of these incident are pre-planned... Israel is going to provoke Muslims in surrounding countries... and would unleash their (never seen before) WAR over those countries in-order to make the Greater and promised Israel... and would show it to the world that I was provoked, and hence I declare WAR on these countries for my ultimate survival. And that too happening on 9/11??? and why those people in one of the protest covering their faces with funny masks???

How clever is that? Hun!

Yes you have. Saddam Hussein was overthrown not because we did not like his politics, but because he was perceived -- rightly or wrongly -- as a threat to regional and global security and stability. The current 'Arab Spring' was by the people themselves, not by US. We may expressed opinions about it, but that is hardly instigating and supporting.

Bag of god know what !! Saddam hussein was not overthrown....US literally conquered Iraq,then did a whole system change !!

The entire iraq mess is US fault

First to contain Iran, Iraq was pumped up...then in IRAN IRAQ war...Iraq was again pumped up into hulk hogan....and later when the war was over...you guys along with the Sunni oil arabs abandoned Iraq,economically shattered.....................

Then later when Saddam was not ok with US.....load of Crap WMD hysteria was created ....and voila!!! viva le liberation !!!

Bag of god know what !! Saddam hussein was not overthrown....US literally conquered Iraq,then did a whole system change !!

The entire iraq mess is US fault

First to contain Iran, Iraq was pumped up...then in IRAN IRAQ war...Iraq was again pumped up into hulk hogan....and later when the war was over...you guys along with the Sunni oil arabs abandoned Iraq,economically shattered.....................

Then later when Saddam was not ok with US.....load of Crap WMD hysteria was created ....and voila!!! viva le liberation !!!

Most foolish nation according to me,
They attacked Iraq, Afghan. Only country benifited from this war is Iran. Only Iran.

Anger is only a natural reaction; one of the mind's ways of reacting to things that it percieves to be wrong. While anger can sometimes lead people to do shocking things,it can also be an instinct to show people that something isn't right.

The catalyst for this reaction is hate towards Muslims and repeatedly doing it. remove the catalyst and all the reaction stops.

The excessive increase of anything causes a reaction in the opposite direction.

the worst part is the money for this film was donated!!!
Dont agree..........Anger is not one way street only.And not even hate is one way street.And it goes both ways.

Why I sense that every bit of these incident are pre-planned... Israel is going to provoke Muslims in surrounding countries... and would unleash their (never seen before) WAR over those countries in-order to make the Greater and promised Israel... and would show it to the world that I was provoked, and hence I declare WAR on these countries for my ultimate survival. And that too happening on 9/11??? and why those people in one of the protest covering their faces with funny masks???

How clever is that? Hun!

Who's telling the Muslims to take the bait? Are they preconditioned like lab monkeys to respond to stimuli that is provided? Is nobody to expect any better of them?

How clever is that? Huh !!!

Most foolish nation according to me,
They attacked Iraq, Afghan. Only country benifited from this war is Iran. Only Iran.
and the kurds. the kurds are surely benefit from iraq war and syria crisis. iran maybe not so much...
someday kurdistan could be real. another nightmare to the arabic countries

Helped Ak-Qaida members in Libya, brought them to power. Now look at libya it was much more peaceful before US invaded it.
Next, Pay money and loads of weapons to Al-Qaida in Syria.
Next to Next, Saying taliban is good, Al-Qaida is bad lets together rule afgan. So soon here also US will provide weapons AGAIN?

Back
Top Bottom