What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

What happened to the Ambassador should not have happened. He was an unarmed civilian and posed no threat to anyone. Think of what his family might be going through right now.

The attack is strongly condemned.

At the same time, the film-maker in question must be brought to trial for inciting anger, hurting sentiments and jeopardizing the lives of US Consulates/Embassies worldwide.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3399806 said:
was he sodomised like gaddafi??

not so sure...
2019225cux7n99hghgzxgp.jpg

but a youtube link says yes
and some chinese news use this photo. but i can not read arabic

Well let me give you an answer and i hope you will understand what i want to explain Coz my English is :n:

1st bold Part Killing Christians or any other people in Islam is a crime. Islam says don't abuse or insult other religions coz they will abuse or insult yr religion. Islam teach us that if you save a life that means you save the whole humanity.

As you already know that there was a Pig in USA who was planing to burn the holy Book And you yr self and the whole USA saw the out come of that act in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries Also if you remember the Norway Cartoon incident. Then why the Heck USA Govt didn't stop this movie on the 1st place ?
Because people have freedom of speech in the USA. They can make shitty movies and it doesn't require governmental approval to be created. You are used to dictators, so freedom must be a foreign concept for you.

Even idiots, like the man who created this movie, are free in the US.

He created this movie to besmirch Islam, of how they treat Christians in Egypt, that Islam is evil and displayed the Prophet in a bad way to provoke a reaction. He wanted to show that Islam is not a religion of peace and instead of proving him wrong, what do Muslims do? They murder 4 innocent Americans who had nothing to do with the movie.

Congratulations, you have proved him right. And all those who are defending these murders are proving that he was correct to expect such a violent and insane reaction from a retarded movie.

Well let me give you an answer and i hope you will understand what i want to explain Coz my English is :n:

1st bold Part Killing Christians or any other people in Islam is a crime. Islam says don't abuse or insult other religions coz they will abuse or insult yr religion. Islam teach us that if you save a life that means you save the whole humanity.

As you already know that there was a Pig in USA who was planing to burn the holy Book And you yr self and the whole USA saw the out come of that act in Afghanistan and other Muslim countries Also if you remember the Norway Cartoon incident. Then why the Heck USA Govt didn't stop this movie on the 1st place ?

LOL. Leave that person. He just came to derail the thread, make repetitive accusations without proof, force the discussions in circles and then went away. He has yet to substantiate his tall claims.

What happened to the Ambassador should not have happened. He was an unarmed civilian and posed no threat to anyone. Think of what his family might be going through right now.

The attack is strongly condemned.

At the same time, the film-maker in question must be brought to trial for inciting anger, hurting sentiments and jeopardizing the lives of US Consulates/Embassies worldwide.

Is there any correlation between that film and this incident?

Because people have freedom of speech in the USA. They can make shitty movies and it doesn't require governmental approval to be created. You are used to dictators, so freedom must be a foreign concept for you.

Even idiots, like the man who created this movie, are free in the US.

He created this movie to besmirch Islam, of how they treat Christians in Egypt, that Islam is evil and displaying the Prophet in a bad way to provoke a reaction. He wanted to show that Islam is not a religion of peace and instead of proving him wrong, what do Muslims do? They murder 4 innocent Americans who had nothing to do with the movie.

Congratulations, you have proved him right. And all those who are defending these murders are proving that he was correct to expect such a violent and insane reaction from a retarded movie.

If everyone knew the outcome, then why go ahead with the silly thing in the first place? This is the exact reason why people are resorting to violence. Patience has left the building for many.

How would Holocaust survivors feel if someone glorified Hitler? Even denying the Holocaust is considered hateful, then consider how this man has insulted Islam and its followers.

why is that you think Arabs cant be democratic ??

They can't because things like this happen.

Whenever democracy is enacted in the Arab World. They start persecuting women, minorities, liberals, non-muslims, etc.

Its just a text book pattern which has occured.

Dictatorships keeps these people in check and keeps the society safe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom