What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

Oh... Here comes Slegg Harrison from South India. :rofl:

Even in South India we get to know the almost daily fireworks happening in Pakistan. So no point rofl ing. :disagree:

Undoing of Pakistan.... Hahaha... A dream which you see daily while sleeping...
I think you dont like Kashmiri voice of Ghazi...lol...

Nah I actually like his innocence. :P

We are happy with the current borders and I dont see a reason why we would go to war with Pakistan over Kashmir, unless of course another Kargil happens.

What about if another Mumbai attack happens?

That is the biggest flashpoint for war in the subcontinent.

And if Indians try striking at the so-called "training camps" across the border in retaliation, they will invite a two-front war.

Even in South India we get to know the almost daily fireworks happening in Pakistan. So no point rofl ing. :disagree:

I also know about many things happening in Bharat but any ways I like your optimism. Keep it up.:lol:

Kashmiri youth will be stone pelters for you. But they are freedom fighters for human rights organisations...

What about if another Mumbai attack happens?

That is the biggest flashpoint for war in the subcontinent.

I specifically mentioned Kargil and not Mumbai.

And if Indians try striking at the so-called "training camps" across the border in retaliation, they will invite a two-front war.

If only you were Hu Jintao. :lol:

I also know about many things happening in Bharat but any ways I like your optimism. Keep it up.:lol:

True Indians have dozen more reasons to be optimistic nowadays than Pakistanis.

Kashmiri youth will be stone pelters for you. But they are freedom fighters for human rights organisations...

Ok, As if we give a damn :coffee:

@ Gounder
Kashmiri youth is innocent. But Indian army is state terrorist who kill innocent Kashmiri people.lol

I specifically mentioned Kargil and not Mumbai.

If only you were Hu Jintao. :lol:

Ok, As if we give a damn :coffee:

We all know why India didn't do anything after the Mumbai attacks.

Because they know that Pakistans biggest supporters are America (financial/political), and China (strategic).

Too much for India to handle.

Oh "true" Indians. Thanks to you we might learn about these classifications about true, not so true and untrue indians. Great. That would be surely good. Keep enlightening us.;)

:D

We all know why India didn't do anything after the Mumbai attacks.

Because they know that Pakistans biggest supporters are America (financial/political), and China (strategic).

Too much for India to handle.

Partially true - the only thing that weighed on Indian minds was the nukes and our economic growth . Not China or US.

But then why bother when Pakistanis are doing an awesome job of destroying themselves and earning a fine reputation for themselves ? We have to just sit and watch from the sidelines :pop:

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Oh "true" Indians. Thanks to you we might learn about these classifications about true, not so true and untrue indians. Great. That would be surely good. Keep enlightening us.;)

:D

Context my dear champ, context.

It was meant as - True, Indians today...........

Partially true - the only thing that weighed on Indian minds was the nukes and our economic growth . Not China or US.

But then why bother when Pakistanis are doing an awesome job of destroying themselves and earning a fine reputation for themselves ? We have to just sit and watch from the sidelines

Let's see how much self-control your politicians will have the next time.

Indian politics and media is run by emotions, they won't be able to contain the public outcry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom