What's new

US $ 1 billion project to rebuild India and world's oldest uni

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if the architect can incorporate the ruins with the new buildings in the design to preserve the relics.

Warriors! :lol:

Yet the Saudis beg the crusaders to save the two holy places, not the fellow Muslims when the war comes.

A nation of one third of the population of Karachi kicks the warrior ummah in the butt whenever it wants.

The Ummah is reduced to posting pictures of earthquakes and Tsunami as victims!

40,000 killed in Pakistan, millions all over the Ummah and the warriors are running scared.

Sure, warriors! ;)
LOL kiddo

And this comes from those who r the rape capital of the world. where u put a women behind bars if she goes into police for FIR.Indian Girl Who Reported Rape Threatened With Stoning After Being Placed Behind Bars

And yr a country in which u put a 21 years old muslim girl in jail n her none muslim friend too just because she had commented on the eve of death of hindu terrorist abt shutter down n her non muslim friend just because she liked it:rofl:

and yr r the one who killed their own founding father n blown up yr PM on suicide blast long before anyone knew abt it in here:rofl:

And coming from a country who has 1 third of world's poorestIndia has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

and coming from a country whose lack of toilets is a cultural problem.BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

Atleast we produce warriors who rattle their enemy in kashmir n mumbai:rofl:

But what do u produce?
Bal thakary or Mr vinod2070 :omghaha:

Goodluck My Sweet Puppy

Sure whines like a female dawg...can only presume so :D

Im more then yr Daddy ie Mohan Bhagat.

LOL kiddo

And this comes from those who r the rape capital of the world. where u put a women behind bars if she goes into police for FIR.Indian Girl Who Reported Rape Threatened With Stoning After Being Placed Behind Bars

And yr a country in which u put a 21 years old muslim girl in jail n her none muslim friend too just because she had commented on the eve of death of hindu terrorist abt shutter down n her non muslim friend just because she liked it:rofl:

and yr r the one who killed their own founding father n blown up yr PM on suicide blast long before anyone knew abt it in here:rofl:

And coming from a country who has 1 third of world's poorestIndia has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

and coming from a country whose lack of toilets is a cultural problem.BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

Atleast we produce warriors who rattle their enemy in kashmir n mumbai:rofl:

But what do u produce?
Bal thakary or Mr vinod2070 :omghaha:

Goodluck My Sweet Puppy

Im more then yr Daddy ie Mohan Bhagat.

Wtf is Mohan Bhagat ? :undecided: Some dude you got a crush on ?

Urdu language is the muslim language dude we muslims had used it to communicate with locals it has more farsi,turkish n Arab words then of regional languages. Hence we making it our language makes sense.

Firaq Gorakhpuri, the eminent twentieth-century Urdu poet, a Hindu who taught English literature at Allahabad University, estimated, in an essay written in 1979 for the Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan, that Urdu added about 3,000 Arabic—Persian words to an Indian—I-Iindi lexicon of about 60,000

There is nothing Muslim about Either Persian, nor Hindi.

Urdu is just a khichdi language, mixing some foreign words in the Indian language. The gramar, structure and syntax is all Indian. You kick out the foreign vocabulary and the language still remains.

I havnt heard abt any dehli sultanate in Pak nor saw anyone claiming it but Mughal Empire yes rather all the Muslim leaders r owned by us because we represent Muslims of SA n r based on ideology, and state for Muslims only.
And the biggest thing is that Muslim Armies had passed through Pakistan to go to india so we feeling proud on them makes sense also but again we dont own them but only feel proud of our fellow Muslims. Thats all. We actually own Sufis/Sufism n Saints in our Country who were the driving force of spreading of islam.

Proud that the perpetrated rapes, genocide and slavery on your lands and your ancestors!

Well it u have a source again which should be credible n neutral then please educate me. I know the region was prosperous even before muslims came but was never Consistent in prosperity it was rather on off. I was only since Muslims it became n remained prosperous since 1000 years uptill British came n they had named it Golden Sparrow.

Muslim invaders were 2 bit looters and goons.

Firaq Gorakhpuri, the eminent twentieth-century Urdu poet, a Hindu who taught English literature at Allahabad University, estimated, in an essay written in 1979 for the Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan, that Urdu added about 3,000 Arabic—Persian words to an Indian—I-Iindi lexicon of about 60,000[/B]

There is nothing Muslim about Either Persian, nor Hindi.

Urdu is just a khichdi language, mixing some foreign words in the Indian language. The gramar, structure and syntax is all Indian. You kick out the foreign vocabulary and the language still remains.

Proud that the perpetrated rapes, genocide and slavery on your lands and your ancestors!

Muslim invaders were 2 bit looters and goons.

LOL just i said u mr RSS fan n contrary to yr sarcastic claims do u have any sources to prove yr claims or is just u have learnt this in yr RSS mandir??:rofl:

He is the head of yr Godfather RSS.
Hey why dont u join him in his....afterall yr country has passed a Homo bill:lol:

Don't subscribe to RSS. Am a Congressi. Seems like you fancy those RSS dudes hey. C'mon get over your crush now little one. *Pat* *Pat*...now run off and go play :)

You produce idiots who blow themselves up!!!!:rofl:.That's what ultimate losers does!!!!True heroes crave for life even at the face of death.

You know, one feels sorry for such brain dead idiots.

40,000 of them have died like **** at the hands of these warriors. ;)

Tab bhi aqal nahi aati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom