What's new

US $ 1 billion project to rebuild India and world's oldest uni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atim bum :kiss3:

The male is our ABM Kissing your Missile in Pakistani air space :lol::lol::lol:

LOL The people who know ABC abt strategic warfare will tell u Who is who n what is what. Even yr Commodor just said it few days ago n in present u have just s-700 to save u which r not good enough:rofl:

It is funny to see 65 year old countries trying to claim a 4000 years of history, it's funnier to see people crapping fire as the the heritage they are claiming doesn't match with current ideology.

Both Indians and pakistani sides should go and look at thier respective heritage sites before making tall claims. Half of the sites lie in ruins and here we are making big claims about who owns what.

Great majestic forts from mughal and maratha era lie in dust today, Portuguese churches smell like bats, buddhists caves have been looted and desecrated, mughal and rajput palaces have been turned into ruins and we are busy calling each other scumbags and barbarians.

grow the F up!
Yr no different Mr American immigrant. Its just now u have became JTT so u try to be mature n extra smart then u really are.:lol:

Yr no different Mr American immigrant. Its just now u have became JTT so u try to be mature n extra smart then u really are.:lol:

your rhetoric clearly reflects your intellect. Something tells me you have some serious issues. If you want to discuss the topic at hand with a pragmatic approach, you are welcome, or else I have no intentions of wasting my time responding to your immature rants

Not my problem, if you don't know. :rofl:

What about Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire and the Urdu language. :what:

Urdu language is the muslim language dude we muslims had used it to communicate with locals it has more farsi,turkish n Arab words then of regional languages. Hence we making it our language makes sense.
I havnt heard abt any dehli sultanate in Pak nor saw anyone claiming it but Mughal Empire yes rather all the Muslim leaders r owned by us because we represent Muslims of SA n r based on ideology, and state for Muslims only.
And the biggest thing is that Muslim Armies had passed through Pakistan to go to india so we feeling proud on them makes sense also but again we dont own them but only feel proud of our fellow Muslims. Thats all. We actually own Sufis/Sufism n Saints in our Country who were the driving force of spreading of islam.

Well it u have a source again which should be credible n neutral then please educate me. I know the region was prosperous even before muslims came but was never Consistent in prosperity it was rather on off. I was only since Muslims it became n remained prosperous since 1000 years uptill British came n they had named it Golden Sparrow.

your rhetoric clearly reflects your intellect. Something tells me you have some serious issues. If you want to discuss the topic at hand with a pragmatic approach, you are welcome, or else I have no intentions of wasting my time responding to your immature rants

Yeah Yeah whatever u say. I know yr arrogance is legendary.:lol:

Urdu language is the muslim language dude we muslims had used it to communicate with locals it has more farsi,turkish n Arab words then of regional languages. Hence we making it our language makes sense.
I havnt heard abt any dehli sultanate in Pak nor saw anyone claiming it but Mughal Empire yes rather all the Muslim leaders r owned by us because we represent Muslims of SA n r based on ideology, and state for Muslims only.
And the biggest thing is that Muslim Armies had passed through Pakistan to go to india so we feeling proud on them makes sense also but again we dont own them but only feel proud of our fellow Muslims. Thats all. We actually own Sufis/Sufism n Saints in our Country who were the driving force of spreading of islam.

Depends upon your perception but the heritage is completely from the Indian land.

LOL U bloody retard Scum of the world whose even lack of toilets is cultural problem:rofl:

Get lost from our forums then to yr RSS mandirs n be brainwashed more n more even if it makes no sense:rofl:

Yr one papa is dead ie bal thakary n next is mohan bhagat.

That is the difference between civilized people and barbaric nomads.

I won't get into describing your dadhi wala abba jaan and burqe wali ammi jaan.

I don't have to stoop to the level of the Madressa kids you know. ;)

I wonder whether Pakistanis will be permitted to study at this university once it is complete

That is the difference between civilized people and barbaric nomads.

I won't get into describing your dadhi wala abba jaan and burqe wali ammi jaan.

I don't have to stoop to the level of the Madressa kids you know. ;)
Sure the interaction with u really shows who actually is who n what is what:rofl:

Ah really!!!!!! just because u dont have anything to say so yr trying to be extra smart.:rofl:

n dont worry abt my madrassa its way way too good for yr dhari py boojh mandir system of RSS n Shev Sehna.:rofl:
Because atleast we produce Warriors from them but what do u do/produce??
Mohan Bhagat?
Arnab Goswami?
Or
Bal Thakary?

Or the best of the bests Mr @Vinod2070:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Because atleast we produce Warriors from them but what do u do/produce??

Warriors! :lol:

Yet the Saudis beg the crusaders to save the two holy places, not the fellow Muslims when the war comes.

A nation of one third of the population of Karachi kicks the warrior ummah in the butt whenever it wants.

The Ummah is reduced to posting pictures of earthquakes and Tsunami as victims!

40,000 killed in Pakistan, millions all over the Ummah and the warriors are running scared.

Sure, warriors! ;)

Yet the Saudis beg the crusaders to save the two holy places, not the fellow Muslims when the war comes.

A nation of one third of the population of Karachi kicks the warrior ummah in the butt whenever it wants.

40,000 killed in Pakistan, millions all over the Ummah and the warriors are running scared.

Sure, warriors! ;)

Sssshhh man. Why did you burst her bubble? I was enjoying reading her making an azz of herself :D

Sure, warriors! ;)

Please do add famous Warrior Surrender en masses almost 100,000. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom