What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are having great comprehension problem mate. Seriously.

I have asked you specifically "Can you show me an Indian citizen" who has blown themselves for their cause. And FYI, the one who killed Mr. Rajiv Gandi was a Sri-Lankan Tamil lady Dhanu.

In sheer desperation meaning to proved that suicide bomb attacks happen inside India and done by Indian citizens, I guess you forgot to read my last reply, never-mind. :)

Indians introduced suicide bombings in the region.

Their people alongside Tamils have blown themselves up in Sri Lanka to kill thousands of innocent people and this dude is still living in denial. Good for you, whatever floats your boat mate. :disagree:

Instead of talking rhetoric, please have the balls and try attacking Pakistan.

We ain't myanmar. You can only enter, about exit we can provide you a body bag.

On every 2 bodies .. Shovel to gather the parts free..

Fire sale,,

And if someone is caught alive then they should be handed over to NLI so they can do some shayan e shan tawazu ;)

Nah .. @karakoram FF/Piffers "jiyada" sahi hai..:lol:

POWs will be sent to Bannu and Taunsa..:D

That doesn't mean that your army can try to do an ethnic cleansing. :(

I'm not saying that, but your own inquiry commission and international sources. You should at least go through "Hamoodur Rahman Commission" let alone international sources. :(

Could not care less. Will always back my nation, my race & my people no matter what they do.

:pakistan:

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesRBA8TJ2L.jpg

What were those posters put in islamabad

" jaanay ki batain howi purani
.. ab aa jao"

Could not care less. Will always back my nation, my race & my people no matter what they do.

:pakistan:

Appreciate. But you know something, I have always condemned in PDF as well as in other social media about the actual atrocities faced by general Kashmir public, Muslim's and other religious minorities in India. I won't say that you guy's also do the same.

But I strongly believe that problems can only be solved by the courage of someone who can point out the fault of his own people. :-)

Fire won't only be from Indian side, it will surely be responded in the same coins. It is not a good option India should refrain from executing such an option.

Unlike Pakistan which takes Wahabi money to fund terror strikes, we can use our own wealth to set fire to your hotbeds.
Does Pakistan really think it can outspend us in an 'insurgency face off'. (We have a 2 trillion plus economy.) Our PM Modiji has already announced where we will set fire.

Then the whole hive burn in embers.

6_img117116014945.jpg

Few days of jumping up and down ...turning red and blue and than times of india will declare they have won ....

Times now will.follow...

Then all indian media will quote them declaring a victory

Meanwile in India
spider-man-boner.jpg
Indian news
Happy-Birthday-Meme-Spiderman-10.jpg
Indian army LEL
Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg
Indi army bak to reality LEL

Indian media is really hyper right now...they are beating war drums...there is a considerable difference on how Pakistani media acted after the APS attack...huge difference.

One of the line is: "Pakistan ka Bharat mein ghuss ker hamla..."is bar Pakistan ka ilaj unhi ki jabaan mein hoga" and then they show Ajey Devgan (lol) I guess an Indian movie scene where he is saying something similar...

Link Zee News

Amazing war mongering going on Indian channels. Isn't there any regulatory body in India to teach some sense into these idiots??

Unlike Pakistan which takes Wahabi money to fund terror strikes, we can use our own wealth to set fire to your hotbeds.
Does Pakistan really think it can outspend us in an 'insurgency face off'. (We have a 2 trillion plus economy.) Our PM Modiji has already announced where we will set fire.

Then the whole hive burn in embers.

6_img117116014945.jpg

Lol okay. :)

Pakistan has combat harden troops fighting the taliba etc... and Indian army wants to teach Pakistan a lesson? My message to Indian army is think very hard about what you are getting into!

Ok now

Waiting for the turned on heat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom