What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys your military needs to act tonight
( than ours can start from the morning)

Dignity in what. What Pakistan army had did to your own people in East Pakistan is known history. So please don't talk about dignity. :(

Moreover killing children, civilians etc. are all alleged, you don't have enough proof. :)

bengalis are not our people. They never were. No matter what any map said. The bengalis are racially, physically, genetically & culturally far more closer to indians than to Pakistanis. Both indians and bengalis are very different to Pakistanis.

How old are you, may I ask?

Seems like too young to know how Rajiv Ghandi died.

Or to know that suicide bombings in this region were introduced by none other than Indian trained LTTE.

You are having great comprehension problem mate. Seriously.

I have asked you specifically "Can you show me an Indian citizen" who has blown themselves for their cause. And FYI, the one who killed Mr. Rajiv Gandi was a Sri-Lankan Tamil lady Dhanu.

In sheer desperation meaning to proved that suicide bomb attacks happen inside India and done by Indian citizens, I guess you forgot to read my last reply, never-mind. :)

You guy's are so naive that you only understand something that you really see. There are lot more aspects to it. A war doesn't mean a direct confrontation. India will never give you an excuse nor a chance to use your Nuke's but in the long run make sure Pakistan pay the price. The situation in Pakistan from early 1950,60,70 and the last couple of decades is more than enough for you to understand I guess. :p:
You could have seen the change in late 90s and potentially early last decade had the nine-eleven not happened. Indian soldiers then used to hide in their barracks like mice hiding in holes. Mujahideen were chasing and hunting them like wild pigs. ISI was giving continuous nightmares to all of you - from leaders to commoners. Post nine-eleven, you were able to take some roots against ISI only after NATO occupied Afghanistan and RAW got some solid assistance from CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, etc.to do dirty work of using terrorism against Pakistan. ISI drove those cowards out of this region. Those shit-headed had come here with big plans. Now RAW is alone (with some help from Afghans) facing the wrath of ISI. You'll see the turning tables. Don't be impatient.

bengalis are not our people. They never were. No matter what any map said. The bengalis are racially, physically, genetically & culturally far more closer to indians than to Pakistanis. Both indians and bengalis are very different to Pakistanis.

That doesn't mean that your army can try to do an ethnic cleansing. :(

I'm not saying that, but your own inquiry commission and international sources. You should at least go through "Hamoodur Rahman Commission" let alone international sources. :(

Did you even proved that in your own court. There is some international standard and norms for that. Even though a country can deny counselor access to an alleged spy, the Geneva convention clearly states that he/she should be provided with all legal assistance as per the countries law where apprehended. That's why there were no much takers for your story outside Pakistan. :p:

Can you please link me to any international response regarding Yadav and international community condemning India for espionage ?? I bet, you can't. :p:

Simply claiming someone doesn't make him a terrorist, first try and prove that in your own court then speak. :-)
Just BS. Not worth responding.

India can definitely take cross border actions:

1 - Cross the Indian border, go to UN, US, Europe and Russia and cry like a baby.
2 - Cross the border, go to Afghanistan and get the help of Ghani
3 - Not physically cross the border (as in the above two cases) but let their cries cross the borders

Indian media is really hyper right now...they are beating war drums...there is a considerable difference on how Pakistani media acted after the APS attack...huge difference.

One of the line is: "Pakistan ka Bharat mein ghuss ker hamla..."is bar Pakistan ka ilaj unhi ki jabaan mein hoga" and then they show Ajey Devgan (lol) I guess an Indian movie scene where he is saying something similar...

Link Zee News

Guys, this is just war hysteria, trying to fool people of sub continent. These tactics come into play when such situation occurs like we have now....

Hypothetically speaking, if they do what they are screaming for, I hope Pakistan not only decimates what violates his territory but also make tactical nukes operational, PAF can carry tactical nukes or cruise missiles directed straight towards IAF bases and other artillery stuff of India...

We will never allow India to go to war with us on her terms...Pakistan will make sure cold start turns into hot start...Pakistan will like to go offensive as well after retaliating Indian attack....

Aur lohay k katchay pehlan k ana...

Although even they won't be of much use..:rofl:

And if someone is caught alive then they should be handed over to NLI so they can do some shayan e shan tawazu ;)

Just BS. Not worth responding.

Just because you can't provide any international response against India after KB Yadav was arrested. I can understand your desperation.NP :)

You could have seen the change in late 90s and potentially early last decade had the nine-eleven not happened. Indian soldiers then used to hide in their barracks like mice hiding in holes. Mujahideen were chasing and hunting them like wild pigs. ISI was giving continuous nightmares to all of you - from leaders to commoners. Post nine-eleven, you were able to take some roots against ISI only after NATO occupied Afghanistan and RAW got some solid assistance from CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, etc.to do dirty work of using terrorism against Pakistan. ISI drove those cowards out of this region. Those shit-headed had come here with big plans. Now RAW is alone (with some help from Afghans) facing the wrath of ISI. You'll see the turning tables. Don't be impatient.

And what exactly did Pakistan and ISI achieved ??

Kashmir is still part of India. But in the process of supporting the Mujahideen's what exactly did India lost and Pakistan lost. We might have lost thousands of soldiers. But Pakistan have lost more than 60K of your own citizens over the last decade. And if you still can't understand who is at more loss. I would say, god may help you.

Well I'll patiently wait to see the tables turn. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom