What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have said in some earlier post, the fear of death is more scary that death itself. Similarly, I fear of Indian aggression has brought the once economically stronger (compared to India) Pakistan to the current economic situation. The best scenario is to entangle them in the arms race (which we are currently doing) along with squeezing them economically wherever possible unless cross boarder terrorism is not stopped a genuine friendly approach is not taken. :)

It's not my personal opinion, but I guess this is exactly what India is doing for quite sometime now. :)

Either you have some real comprehension problem or you are just another troll. Did you ever heard Mr. Modi's reference of Baluchistan in his independence day speech ?? When did he openly supported terrorism in Baluchistan ?? :)

Well Pakistan had tried it many times. And who is stopping Pakistan from exploiting weaknesses in India ??

Did you forgot Khalistan ?? I'm sure you wouldn't have. :p:

Everybody is scared of death mate, else why are you maintaining a large army and spending billions on weapons ??

Well we do that's why we keep on increasing our military strength and capabilities. Not sure about Pakistan though, you may be brave enough. :)

CPEC & China are now doing wonders for the Pakistani economy. Pakistan is getting stronger & more powerful. That is why you people cannot do anything to us

:azn:

This kashmir issue can trigger war.
Are we prepared for nuclear war...? I say No!!
We should give training to nation how to escape from Maximum damage in nuclear attack scenario.
Nobody knows it . We have no training.
Our governments and concerned authority have no sympathy with the nation. They don't care.
All, we will receive Max destruction if ever war happens, because our government & Army did'nt train the nation to escape/survive from max destruction in nuclear conflict.
I am hopeless if ever war happens.
This is right time, governments & concerned authorities should wake up, and give training to students, whole nation and prepare/train them to ensure minimum damage in nuclear conflict.

I agree with that !!! We are doing nothing but sitting our arse as usual...

Oh well, I don't know in which parallel universe you are living, but let me give you a reality check: There are millions of Indians ready to kill themselves for far less. All those Dalits, Maoists, Tamils, etc etc. Read your own internal news to get a picture.

So cut this cr@p

Point me to a news or link from recent past, which shows that an Indian suicide bomber had hit some target killing himself along with others ?? I bet you will none. :p:

P.S: Don't provide IED blasts and Maoist attacks, I am asking for specific suicide attack by an Indian citizen. :p:

CPEC & China are now doing wonders for the Pakistani economy. Pakistan is getting stronger & more powerful. That is why you people cannot do anything to us

:azn:

Well good for you and all the best. But don't underline that conclusion yet. You still have a long way to go. :)

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan’s-trade-deficit-widens-27-3.449846/

Bhai tumhari tarah Nahi ki Ek Photo nahi hai Jahan 10 tank are togethers

I can post battle of Khem karan Images

There is no instrument Surrender signed by any Indian or brigade but in case pakistan Whole Eastern command Surrenders
Yes but bhagora leaving ur tanks in middle of battlefield isn't it right too

Point me to a news or link from recent past, which shows that an Indian suicide bomber had hit some target killing himself along with others ?? I bet you will none. :p:

P.S: Don't provide IED blasts and Maoist attacks, I am asking for specific suicide attack by an Indian citizen. :p:

Well good for you and all the best. But don't underline that conclusion yet. You still have a long way to go. :)

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan’s-trade-deficit-widens-27-3.449846/

indians said similar things about Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state pre-May 1998

What do you think, only the filthy Hindu terrorists of BJP and RSS have the choice of their own time and place to attack? Pakistan has its own strategy. Days of your choosing time and place for attacking us have long gone. It's not a surprise that idiots like you didn't learn any thing from 2001-02 stand off. Indians brought all their military force at our borders. Why you didn't choose a time and place of your choice then. I know cowards have thousands of lame excuses. You too will come up with a few such excuses.

You guy's are so naive that you only understand something that you really see. There are lot more aspects to it. A war doesn't mean a direct confrontation. India will never give you an excuse nor a chance to use your Nuke's but in the long run make sure Pakistan pay the price. The situation in Pakistan from early 1950,60,70 and the last couple of decades is more than enough for you to understand I guess. :p:

Well you are always welcome with your views and interpretations, but please don't think everyone (world) will think the same. It's a bigger game, lets wait and watch. :)
Always Istaqbaal.

Just within few hours of the attack, we have an article on HT about cross border raids:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-the-border/story-89fLijKgTJ7A3xkPP253BP.html

Even though there are very little or no chances of such cross border raid but still we need to be vigilant. The urge of being a supa puwa can let you do stupid things.

We should be ready to ensure that agar koi aaye to ghar wapis na jaye. :)
CsqLy2YWAAAsGkY.jpg

:coffee::crazy_pilot::drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom