What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have said in some earlier post, the fear of death is more scary that death itself. Similarly, I fear of Indian aggression has brought the once economically stronger (compared to India) Pakistan to the current economic situation. The best scenario is to entangle them in the arms race (which we are currently doing) along with squeezing them economically wherever possible unless cross boarder terrorism is not stopped a genuine friendly approach is not taken. :)

It's not my personal opinion, but I guess this is exactly what India is doing for quite sometime now.
:)

Either you have some real comprehension problem or you are just another troll. Did you ever heard Mr. Modi's reference of Baluchistan in his independence day speech ?? When did he openly supported terrorism in Baluchistan ?? :)

Well Pakistan had tried it many times. And who is stopping Pakistan from exploiting weaknesses in India ??

Did you forgot Khalistan ?? I'm sure you wouldn't have. :p:

Everybody is scared of death mate, else why are you maintaining a large army and spending billions on weapons ??

Well we do that's why we keep on increasing our military strength and capabilities. Not sure about Pakistan though, you may be brave enough. :)
Pakistan Army and People to some extent are willing to stay backward and not change. I think we need to find some more ways to pay back.

Start a rang de basanti or hit politician or beauracrets to make them realise the loss the army or common public feel.

Problem is not across the border but this side
Agree, but I am trying to understand what we can do if the intent is there.

This kashmir issue can trigger war.
Are we prepared for nuclear war...? I say No!!
We should give training to nation how to escape from Maximum damage in nuclear attack scenario.
Nobody knows it . We have no training.
Our governments and concerned authority have no sympathy with the nation. They don't care.
All, we will receive Max destruction if ever war happens, because our government & Army did'nt train the nation to escape/survive from max destruction in nuclear conflict.
I am hopeless if ever war happens.
This is right time, governments & concerned authorities should wake up, and give training to students, whole nation and prepare/train them to ensure minimum damage in nuclear conflict.

If a Pakistani citizen is ready to blow himself just because he is getting paid (strange logic though, since what he is gonna do with all the money after his death ?? ). It is hard time Pakistan understand that there is something seriously wrong with some sections of your society. :(

Oh well, I don't know in which parallel universe you are living, but let me give you a reality check: There are millions of Indians ready to kill themselves for far less. All those Dalits, Maoists, Tamils, etc etc. Read your own internal news to get a picture.

So cut this cr@p

:azn:
Yeh Kiya hai Badi jaldi bhul gaye tum

BE021515.jpg
large-Pakistani%20Army%20officers%20lay%20down%20their%20arms%20in%20December%201971%20during%20a%20surrender%20ceremony%20on%20the%20golf%20course%20of%20the%20Dhaka%20Military%20Cantonment.jpg
surrender_1450266482_725x725.jpg

1971 was 45 years ago. Please do the same now. This time the bengalis are not here to help you. We are at least 7x a smaller nation than you. You have the backing of the entire West and Russia. So what are you waiting for? Come on then! Try it IF YOU CAN! :azn:

The real problem is your assumption that your point of view is acceptable for every one. the speech by NAMO on 15th August, 16 was the clear signal regarding Indian policy to use cross border terrorism as tool against Pakistan.

Well you are always welcome with your views and interpretations, but please don't think everyone (world) will think the same. It's a bigger game, lets wait and watch. :)

To ease u r effort i am using DU not etisalat ..bitch
@Levina

Look at this member called @Levina
She is still here proved that she is not a lady but a man in disguise of a hindu woman.

I pity you.....I really feel sorry for you...A man never talks like that, never to fellow humans...May Allah shower His mercy on you and us...

Sometimes our most loved democracy is problem in a state like Kashmir. If India was Pakistan we would have killed people like Gilani in 60s. And you would not be able to see any muslim in the valley today . But................we are democracy since 1947. So we gave equal rights to these pathetic brainwashed people to live along side us. What a mistake na???
If you gave them their rights, So why is there a need to impose curfews?
Secondly, Post any developmental work that has ever taken place there

Yes, I guess they will. But the time and place will be of their choice. I'm sure they won't act soon, but wait for the right time. :(
What do you think, only the filthy Hindu terrorists of BJP and RSS have the choice of their own time and place to attack? Pakistan has its own strategy. Days of your choosing time and place for attacking us have long gone. It's not a surprise that idiots like you didn't learn any thing from 2001-02 stand off. Indians brought all their military force at our borders. Why you didn't choose a time and place of your choice then. I know cowards have thousands of lame excuses. You too will come up with a few such excuses.

If Modi and Doval are planning to put their men infront of an army which is in mountains and plains of Waziristan from last 15 years then they are going to make a big mistake. World's toughest army is waiting Indians to make a move and then pay the price.

Muslims are literally walking weapons of mass destruction. Besides all the talk, us Indians won't d anything.
No. Ask your leaders. They tried really hard to isolate Pakistan and now they do that even harder. Talking is a big job and they are doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom