What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just a prostitute who don't have any respect....target notable Pakistani members and when they replied you back play victim card with the help of your gang.
Bitch.
Your words tells a lot where you generated from. Can't be a human let alone a Muslim or Christian

One thing islam teaches us is that we never let go of ethics in face of war or hostility...

Let them b what they are ... we must remain what we should be

Just within few hours of the attack, we have an article on HT about cross border raids:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-the-border/story-89fLijKgTJ7A3xkPP253BP.html

Even though there are very little or no chances of such cross border raid but still we need to be vigilant. The urge of being a supa puwa can let you do stupid things.

We should be ready to ensure that agar koi aaye to ghar wapis na jaye. :)
Pakistan hasn't forget Indian role in Bangladesh.....

I think, active Indian soldiers on duty saying in response to false bravado of retired Indian generals some thing like this:

Khudh to kuch kiya nahi, retire ho gaye aur hameiN marwaye gay chu*** :agree:

Seriously what is wrong with all those war mongers from our eastern side?

Uri attack: Keep military option open, former Army generals tell government

NEW DELHI: Enraged over the terror attack on an Army battalion in Uri, former Army generals on Sunday sought urgent action against Pakistan, including keeping the "military option open" to deal with terror from its soil.

"We must have our military option open, if required to strike at certain places," Lt Gen BS Jaswal (Retd) said here.

"Bring pickets, which have launch pad to the ground, raze them to the ground. The reason is that till the time it does not hurt Pakistan physically, they would not respect our decency," said Jaswal, who was GOC-in-C of the Northern Command.
"... Keeping the "military option open". Which military option? The only option these 0.7 million coward animals have is to target unarmed Kashmiri civilians and that's what these animals are already using. It's the turn of the people of occupied J&K to keep the military option open and I think they are now inclined to use that option. For Indians, another option that comes to mind is barking. If all of these animals start barking together after turning their necks towards Pakistan, they might achieve something.

No, India will not attack Pakistan. It's not because we don't have backbone, it will weaken our narrative of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in the World.

Moreover, "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" - Sun Tuz. That is what India is trying to do for the last few decades and are successful to a certain extend I guess. :)
I only see a long tail on your back but no backbone. Excuse me, you already tried to subdue your enemy (i.e. Pakistan) with help from from new found dad (i.e. gora). Your dad ran away leaving you in the lurch. It's time for you to pay back, idiot.

Always remember moat aor mien kabhi bhi asaktey hien...always be ready.

Are you threatening me???
Are you threatening with death???

I'm gonna get your IP traced by ETISALAT and lodge a harassment case. Trust me, you will regret trolling me.

Either you have some real comprehension problem or you are just another troll. Did you ever heard Mr. Modi's reference of Baluchistan in his independence day speech ?? When did he openly supported terrorism in Baluchistan ?? :)
The real problem is your assumption that your point of view is acceptable for every one. the speech by NAMO on 15th August, 16 was the clear signal regarding Indian policy to use cross border terrorism as tool against Pakistan.

India will call Pakistani nuke bluff. Pakistan never had any nukes of its own, the acquired nukes from other sources are now most likely defunct. Even if Pakistan had nukes it don't have courage to use them. Launching covert strike against terrorist camps trained by Pakistan Army is the best option. We all support it.

isko lekay jaoo ray................

As I have said in some earlier post, the fear of death is more scary that death itself. Similarly, I fear of Indian aggression has brought the once economically stronger (compared to India) Pakistan to the current economic situation. The best scenario is to entangle them in the arms race (which we are currently doing) along with squeezing them economically wherever possible unless cross boarder terrorism is not stopped a genuine friendly approach is not taken. :)

It's not my personal opinion, but I guess this is exactly what India is doing for quite sometime now. :)

Either you have some real comprehension problem or you are just another troll. Did you ever heard Mr. Modi's reference of Baluchistan in his independence day speech ?? When did he openly supported terrorism in Baluchistan ?? :)

Well Pakistan had tried it many times. And who is stopping Pakistan from exploiting weaknesses in India ??

Did you forgot Khalistan ?? I'm sure you wouldn't have. :p:

Everybody is scared of death mate, else why are you maintaining a large army and spending billions on weapons ??

Well we do that's why we keep on increasing our military strength and capabilities. Not sure about Pakistan though, you may be brave enough. :)
We are brave we are not scared of death. every body every country including ur super power endia got right of self defence. We are increasing our capabilties as well. How we can aproach friendly to u when you dont stop spreading terrorism in pakistan no peace untill ur raw stop suporting terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom