What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foolishness need no bounds. That's what I say to my Pakistan based friends.

What will india achieve from a covert operation?

Get that but cannot always be that we will not,attack. I am thinking what can we do to payback? Any ideas?
Start a rang de basanti or hit politician or beauracrets to make them realise the loss the army or common public feel.

Problem is not across the border but this side

If a Pakistani citizen is ready to blow himself just because he is getting paid (strange logic though, since what he is gonna do with all the money after his death ?? ). It is hard time Pakistan understand that there is something seriously wrong with some sections of your society. :(

Can you provide the details of a single RSS person killed or caught in action in Pakistan or any other foreign countries ?? And if there are guys among you who are ready to blow themselves, India will certainly try to exploit the situation. After all Pakistan and India are official foe's. :(

What do you think your establishment is doing against India ???

Why should India do that ??

Which is more scary situation, death or fear of death ??

Just look back into your history, where had Pakistan's inherent fear of Indian aggression (both nonexistent and existent) had taken your economy from where it was in the early 60's to what it is now ??

Well I would personally prefer the "fear of death" scenario. :)
If a Pakistani citizen is ready to blow himself just because he is getting paid (strange logic though, since what he is gonna do with all the money after his death ?? ). It is hard time Pakistan understand that there is something seriously wrong with some sections of your society. :(

Can you provide the details of a single RSS person killed or caught in action in Pakistan or any other foreign countries ?? And if there are guys among you who are ready to blow themselves, India will certainly try to exploit the situation. After all Pakistan and India are official foe's. :(

What do you think your establishment is doing against India ???

Why should India do that ??

Which is more scary situation, death or fear of death ??

Just look back into your history, where had Pakistan's inherent fear of Indian aggression (both nonexistent and existent) had taken your economy from where it was in the early 60's to what it is now ??

Well I would personally prefer the "fear of death" scenario. :)
Well acording to you some guys want to blow them self up and india got right to exploit it. Then same goes for us we can exploit same in your country as we are foe officialy so no need of crying
And we are not afraid of death every one gona die oneday. You guys are just scared of death thats all

He is an alleged agent. And the world know what an agent means. Every country have their own agents and I'm pretty sure there are lot more ISI agents in India than RAW agents in Pakistan. Even there would be more CIA agents in Pakistan than RAW. :p:

What I mean to say is that have you arrested or killed any Indian in general and RSS person in particular to claim that India is doing cross boarder terrorism ?? It's a big NO. That's why there are no takers for Pakistan's story around the world I guess. :p:

Moreover which RAW chief had said that terrorism in Pakistan is Indian policy ?? That too on record ?? Get a life dude. LOL :p:
Kalbhoshan is not common agent he is Indian Naval on duty Officer, the Indian Govt. is Officially Requested for permission to access to Indian High commission officials .
and cross border terrorism is official Indian policy are you remember Mr. Narendra Moodi speach on 15.8.16 he openly supported terrorism in Balochistan.
So lol watch today war publicity tool your media what is doing showering the oil on fire.

Pak is waiting with a baited breath, action speaks louder than words.

Moderators are fu@@@krs she charmed them on facebook and on phone you don't know her.

What???? Have u gone mad? don't derail this thread...Go away, stop posting crap...She seems to be fine. No one complained about her ever...

Reactions: Mrc
Get that but cannot always be that we will not,attack. I am thinking what can we do to payback? Any ideas?

As I have said in some earlier post, the fear of death is more scary that death itself. Similarly, I fear of Indian aggression has brought the once economically stronger (compared to India) Pakistan to the current economic situation. The best scenario is to entangle them in the arms race (which we are currently doing) along with squeezing them economically wherever possible unless cross boarder terrorism is not stopped a genuine friendly approach is not taken. :)

It's not my personal opinion, but I guess this is exactly what India is doing for quite sometime now. :)

Kalbhoshan is not common agent he is Indian Naval on duty Officer, the Indian Govt. is Officially Requested for permission to access to Indian High commission officials .
and cross border terrorism is official Indian policy are you remember Mr. Narendra Moodi speach on 15.8.16 he openly supported terrorism in Balochistan.
So lol watch today war publicity tool your media what is doing showering the oil on fire.

Either you have some real comprehension problem or you are just another troll. Did you ever heard Mr. Modi's reference of Baluchistan in his independence day speech ?? When did he openly supported terrorism in Baluchistan ?? :)

Well acording to you some guys want to blow them self up and india got right to exploit it. Then same goes for us we can exploit same in your country as we are foe officialy so no need of crying
And we are not afraid of death every one gona die oneday. You guys are just scared of death thats all

Well Pakistan had tried it many times. And who is stopping Pakistan from exploiting weaknesses in India ??

Did you forgot Khalistan ?? I'm sure you wouldn't have. :p:

Everybody is scared of death mate, else why are you maintaining a large army and spending billions on weapons ??

Well we do that's why we keep on increasing our military strength and capabilities. Not sure about Pakistan though, you may be brave enough. :)

What???? Have u gone mad? don't derail this thread...Go away, stop posting crap...She seems to be fine. No one complained about her ever...

I mean she is one indian i hope survives after their across loc raids....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom