What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I guess they will. But the time and place will be of their choice. I'm sure they won't act soon, but wait for the right time. :(
Yes wait for another 1000 years and place they want is pakistan only thing they are scared of pakistan nukes

Its funny you are quoting a POLITICIAN like this.

Dear Indians,

It's time to realize that Modi is just a politician who promised you the moon to get your votes. Time to realize that the struggle in Kashmir is HOMEGROWN. And time to realize that you can't do shit about Pakistan (a country 1/6th the India's size) no matter how many false flag operations you do and how many tweets your "brave" politicians shoot out of their rear ends.
If any of us indians happen to see a modi lecture while scrolling the channels, we would halt and watch even for a little moment. Thats the influence of him. from time to time he makes us proud. Thats why we love him. Basically we vote modi, not the bjp. He has kept aside this marraige for his country and he has shown that he doesnt think about him much. Thats why we lpve h

Yes wait for another 1000 years and place they want is pakistan only thing they are scared of pakistan nukes

Ok we are scared of Pakistani nukes. Happy now ?? :)

That is true though. Pakistan has much too lose in terms of executing an attack on base like that. it will justfy and give every reason to indian establishment to crackdown on those separatist it will further reinforce indian stance on kashmir. So I hihgly doubt Pakistan would fire on its foot. Although A US possibility cannot be ruled out for obvious reasons. US is trying hard for India. The recent sabotage sorepene class subs, has its own reason. And then the offer of F-16 line. The more they get foothold in India the more you will see internal uprising

The first task is to rule out the 3rd party angle. If there is a 3rd party angle then it needs to be investigated further.

Yeh Kiya hai Badi jaldi bhul gaye tum

surrender_1450266482_725x725.jpg
Circus of Randians in Kashmir the 72nd day of
continuesly imposing cerfew by indian army
At present the world is watching in Jammu the Hindu majority terrotary only 4 mujahdins engaged the all Headquarter security what is the professionalism of occupationist indian army.

Last edited:
Circus of Randians in Kashmir the 72nd day of
continuesly imposing cerfew by indian army
At present the world is watching in Jammu the Hindu majority terrotary only 4 mujahdins engaged the all Headquarter security what is the professionalism of occupaied indian army.
Only 4 TTP attackers killed 29 Pakistani personnel in PAF Badaber attack.

Yes it failed like Pathankot :lol:
Where Indian forces chasing two days for pigs
Pathankot attack: 2 ‘intruders’ chased, turned out to be pigs
Indian express
Post reported for flamebaiting.

This time its going to be different. Modi and his Man friday (Read Ajit Doval) are upto something. I sense that some sort of a militaristic approach would be taken this time. Precisely what? that I don't know. But 15 days give and take, And you WILL see some sort of an action.

Last time you lost two aircraft don't send damn expensive jets...would proved a waste of money.
Comparing those funky migs with mki s bruv? Cmon, you can do better. And as for the money, no need to care about it. We can cover it.

India is already involved in cross border and covert attacks inside Pakistan by sending their raw agents to interior Baluchistan to cause terror and also using their assets in Afghanistan.

So please tell us something which is new and not what is already in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom