What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Bold enough that there is no reason to cover the tracks.. You do not want to cover the tracks when you want to send the message load and clear..

Internationally, Pakistan is very widely and diversely supported from US/EU, China and Islamic world. There is hardly anything that would worry Pakistan at this point in time.

It is in India's interest to get into a serious discussion with Pakistan to get into an agreement to avoid such painful incidents in the future.
TBH very honest. Pakistan has no reason to support nor any funds, We are already strugling with nawaz and IMran Khan. The whole trobule that has stirre up in India came after the killing Of Burhan. We had nothing to do with that

"We have never taken step to develop the valley????"
Do you have any shame to say that. Compare PHK with IHK in development. You will burry your head in sand.
Yet, We dont see curfew imposed in Azad kashmir, do we?

Perhaps you can share the development taken in last 60 years in this volatile region

modi does not have the balls to attack Pakistan openly and it will be the biggest mistake, if india tries to attack Pakistan.. i am surprised by indian people who think war is a good thing or it easy like candy ... even if surgical strikes,.. it will have worst consequence.. they need calm down and should ask their army how come 2nd time their base has been attacked.. where is the security even after first attack they didn't improve it...
We have another better option than attacking Pakistan.

Then it is better to you tells this "fact" to your government and military who believe that Pakistan has nukes.

You definitely know more than them.
Buddy the fact that u r arguing with this marvel of nature, loosen up huh, learn to enjoy the finer things in life, this dude is pure entertainment, sit back and grab some popcorn...

Sorry, I should have included Pakistani awaam too.
If India would fail against these brainwashed, the world would fail. India didn't occupied land of Soudi Arabia where these Islamist demanding freedom. Kashmir is always belongs to India.
Even the whole Pakistani land is belongs to India where Indus valley and takshila is situated. Who are you people?? Do you have any identity?? Just get out from our land , and find some better place in Arab if you really think of you grandson of Arab invaders.
Come on now this is getting very old seriously. Move on. If you wanted to finish Pakistan and its idea, you culd have done that after a year of its inception , you failed then. You could have tried that before we became nuclear, you failed misreably back then.

So now any notion of finishing us off or reducing us too nothing carries no significance. Try something better.

There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan : Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Yeh Terrorist itne Expert hain k LOC cross krlete hain

BSF (Bull shit Force) ko maloom tak nahi hota..:rofl::rofl:
Base me ghuss jaty hain Army k security Personals ko khabar tak nahi hoti

ab aati hai baat Indian media pe i think Modi g ko RA&W ko band kr k Media ko intelligence de deni chahye q k media ko attack abhi ho rha hota hai pehle hi maloom hojata hai terrorist ne kya khaya kya piya kahan se aai kya pehna hai

Is dafa to COKE STUDIO ki CD bhi terrorist apne sath le k gai hain :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Border Secure hota nahi hai Pakistan pe attack krien gai :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

It was a sad incident, human lives were lost.

However if this post attack efficiency of Indian intelligence that have uncovered Pakistan's hand behinde in 24 hours or less have been present before the attack, this could have been prevented. Or perhaps it is easier to balme it in someone else rather than admitting to the actual reasons and understanding the situation.

T

All India needs to do is shell out $100-200K and hire 5-6 suicide bombers(plenty available in Pakistan & Afghanistan) from the myriad of groups in the region and they will do the rest.

Was it not enough to kill 30+ innocent civilians at the mosque by your paid dogs few days back?

Why are you Indians hell bound on spreading terrorism in the neighboring countries?

[QUOTE"salarsikander, post: 8700594, member:

Perhaps you can share the development taken in last 60 years in this volatile region[/QUOTE]

Sometimes our most loved democracy is problem in a state like Kashmir. If India was Pakistan we would have killed people like Gilani in 60s. And you would not be able to see any muslim in the valley today . But................we are democracy since 1947. So we gave equal rights to these pathetic brainwashed people to live along side us. What a mistake na???

haha right now I am befriending an Indian whose comment I saw on facebook after this Uri attack that Indian army will kill 1700 Kashmiris(He also lives in Riyadh). InshaAllah when I will meet him I will make him beg for his life and make him say Pakistan Zindabad. :D

Interestingly I read something similar on a social media site yesterday, which read "Doval's Kashmir strategy".
But as more and more such posts are coming out in the open it's clear that "someone" wanted to make these attacks look as if it was staged.
False IDs were created to post these msgs on social media in advance.

TBH very honest. Pakistan has no reason to support nor any funds, We are already strugling with nawaz and IMran Khan. The whole trobule that has stirre up in India came after the killing Of Burhan. We had nothing to do with that

Perhaps you can share the development taken in last 60 years in this volatile region

I could understand if someone said Burhan Wani's killing has brought some people on the streets to throw stones but planning and attacking a military base is no child's play. Anyone with knowledge of how these things work know that such incidents don't happen spontaneously and requires meticulous planning and execution.

If Pakistan is not involved then it is more worrisome. It is relatively easy to confront a known enemy than an unknown one. That is more the reason for India and Pakistan to continue the talks to eliminate the 3rd party angle from both the incidents taking place in both India and Pakistan... Who benefits the most from the India-Pakistan animosity and who looses the most from an India-Pakistan détente..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom