What's new

Uri attack: Can India launch a covert operation across the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it Indian intelligence which failed and which resulted in this attack?

There was generic intelligence on impending attack but it was not specific.

10 days ago Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain (retired) who commanded the same 12th Infantry Brigade in Uri forewarned the current commander to be alert as Uri was identified as a potential target.

https://twitter.com/atahasnain53?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

upload_2016-9-18_14-34-22.png

Wasn't it Indian intelligence which failed and which resulted in this attack?
There were specific intelligence inputs about 3 Suicide squads.
One which made an attack today. Another which was sighted and engaged by army in poonch.
Third which is still out there, not tracked yet.

Yeah yeah, just like you won't have anything to do with those paid suicidal dogs you are so dying to hire for terrorism in Pakistan.

We know your denials all too well.

If a Pakistani citizen is ready to blow himself just because he is getting paid (strange logic though, since what he is gonna do with all the money after his death ?? ). It is hard time Pakistan understand that there is something seriously wrong with some sections of your society. :(

yes the present Randian Govt. Official policy to use terrorism as tool against Pakistan because they are product of RSS.

Can you provide the details of a single RSS person killed or caught in action in Pakistan or any other foreign countries ?? And if there are guys among you who are ready to blow themselves, India will certainly try to exploit the situation. After all Pakistan and India are official foe's. :(

What do you think your establishment is doing against India ???

Then why not ask your super modi to order your cold start n start war

Why should India do that ??

Which is more scary situation, death or fear of death ??

Just look back into your history, where had Pakistan's inherent fear of Indian aggression (both nonexistent and existent) had taken your economy from where it was in the early 60's to what it is now ??

Well I would personally prefer the "fear of death" scenario. :)

If a Pakistani citizen is ready to blow himself just because he is getting paid (strange logic though, since what he is gonna do with all the money after his death ?? ). It is hard time Pakistan understand that there is something seriously wrong with some sections of your society. :(

Can you provide the details of a single RSS person killed or caught in action in Pakistan or any other foreign countries ?? And if there are guys among you who are ready to blow themselves, India will certainly try to exploit the situation. After all Pakistan and India are official foe's. :(

What do you think your establishment is doing against India ???

yes An Indian Monkey Kalbhoshan Ydev arrested from Balochistan an Indian On duty Naval Officer working for RAW.
The use of terrorism against Pakistan is present Indian Govt. Official policy and your RAW chief and a minister statments are on record.

India should not get entangle with looser, they will take you to there level and win by there experience.

We should give more attention towards our own security, and development. Next 20 years can make us 12 Trillion Economy and lift millions out of poverty. Any bad event will lead to missing the bus again this is what exactly China wants. Plus pakistan has nothing to loose much no MNC is gona come there but we will loose many potential Investment, more unemployment, surety of damage of coastal refineries and other imp. infrastructure.
I see our Army negligence is much bigger culprit then Terrorists or Pakistan, How the hell they succeeded in entering the base ?
We paid the price of our own negligence nothing else we should not wine about it. Had Army surveillance spotted there movement the news would be Army shot down 4 more Terrorists in Kashmir. But we failed to secure even our own base.

Last dont loose the cool, and learn from Modi. Even after getting Humiliated by US being CM of Gujarat, when he becomes PM leaving everything behind for the benefit of our country today he is making US as the closest partner of India.

Indian forces and political system is becoming a joke. Talk big on ground there is nothing.
All these bid talks will only make a mockery of India on global stage. They better do something or keep quite.

yes An Indian Monkey Kalbhoshan Ydev arrested from Balochistan an Indian On duty Naval Officer working for RAW.
The use of terrorism against Pakistan is present Indian Govt. Official policy and your RAW chief and a minister statments are on record.

He is an alleged agent. And the world know what an agent means. Every country have their own agents and I'm pretty sure there are lot more ISI agents in India than RAW agents in Pakistan. Even there would be more CIA agents in Pakistan than RAW. :p:

What I mean to say is that have you arrested or killed any Indian in general and RSS person in particular to claim that India is doing cross boarder terrorism ?? It's a big NO. That's why there are no takers for Pakistan's story around the world I guess. :p:

Moreover which RAW chief had said that terrorism in Pakistan is Indian policy ?? That too on record ?? Get a life dude. LOL :p:

Even u r name is quite inviting i am not interested since I saw u r pic
ugly black, flat nose bitch who has no self respect...
Ladies like you sold only in 10 AED here in Dubai.

You call yourself a Muslim while you disrespect girls, do you call your mother and sister bitches too?

Tarbeeyat sahi nahi di ghar walo nai tumhai.

This time its going to be different. Modi and his Man friday (Read Ajit Doval) are upto something. I sense that some sort of a militaristic approach would be taken this time. Precisely what? that I don't know. But 15 days give and take, And you WILL see some sort of an action.
You are just a friggin fool living in fools world. I Assure you the government and system is gutless there won't be anything on ground. Keep dreaming child.
We are in a fooking mess and these delusion that Modi and rss will do something are only making things worst. There needs to be a revolution takhta plat and a dictatorship is needed to whoop lazy arses.

No, India will not attack Pakistan. It's not because we don't have backbone, it will weaken our narrative of Pakistan sponsored terrorism in the World.

Moreover, "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" - Sun Tuz. That is what India is trying to do for the last few decades and are successful to a certain extend I guess. :)
Get that but cannot always be that we will not,attack. I am thinking what can we do to payback? Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom