What's new

Urdu say ho kyun bayzar, english say kyun itna pyar?

bhai sabh system he aissa banna dia keh urdu medium school walla genius ho he nai sakta aur angrezi walla bawakoof bhi genius hai! na urdu medium walla tareeqi karay ga na aagay burhay ga is turhan 80% population gareeb he rahay gee aur babu in ko cockroach ki turhan treat karain gay!
We can change the system but we have to learn English maths and sciences there's no other way out I think you have not read my post carefully ghareeb Kay bachoon ko angrazi riazi aur science sekhana hay that's the goal.

We can change the system but we have to learn English maths and sciences there's no other way out I think you have not read my post carefully ghareeb Kay bachoon ko angrazi riazi aur science sekhana hay that's the goal.
sir gareeb keh bachay jo urdu nai atti theek say lakin uski urdu ki understanding poori hai ab in halat nay inko pehlay angrezi sikhain phir angrezi may sochna sikhain phir ilm dain angrezi may! possible nai

We dont like to speak out language because we have a chronic inferiority complex. Thats the problem.
A language is as good as it's speakers/proponents its a fact that we are technologically inferior and even socially inferior in many ways its accepting an objective fact if we don't accept it we will not be able to change our destiny for better we can't survive in today's world with pedar um sultan bood we will have face the facts
If we want to rise as a nation. In the 8th 9th and 10th centuries europeans had to learn arabic for knowledge now we have to learn english for modern sciences and liberal arts its as simple as that. Face it or fall as we are

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom