What's new

Uranium found in Sylhet, Moulvibazar, says BAEC official

I can list down hostile actions taken by BD towards Pakistan and supporting India against Pakistan, I see hate from many BD nationals towards Pakistan on PDF too, we have more then a million Begalis in Karachi who came after 1972, BD should take them back if they can't treat 500 Thousand pro Pakistanis there who favored Pakistan in 1971.

Pakistan should stop all kinds of cooperation with BD and don't let China sell frontline stuff too, let BD be lapdog of India and west.
alright easy there... these kind of provocation and US won't sell you guys f-16s...
yes bd nationals if they support awami league they hate pakistan
if they are neutral but most possibly atheist still know lot about history .... they hate pakistan

but in neutral but muslim you'll find haters there too
and the neutrals possibly atheist and muslims but love positivity and hate to get hooked up in the past... they talk about moving on and are basically the ambassadors of peace... they don't necessarily support pakistans action in 1971... but they're willing to look over that... very few people , like me. #humblebrag

the govt is awami atm... ofc you should expect the hate... that's how indian sub continent people are

and china is a sovereign country... they can choose to sell to israel too and you can't force them not to... fundamentals of democracy.... but in your case i understand.

in the end... the scar of past is too visible for us to ever be friends... atleast politically...

off topic: i am all away from my friends in europe... but some of my closest friends circle include pakistanis... we make talking to each other a priority above everything else... its not forced... but the level of fun we have talking is just beyond the horizon.

army gen sold thier iman to wealth? and what about you sitting in US and running your big mouth.

Same as what you are doing you fat mouth.

I am not holding any official or unofficial position that links to BD.

I post my concerns because in my personal view Bd is not moving on right direction under illegal occupation of Hasina and Bd generals turned blind eyes on this illegal oppressive Indian agents Awami regime. If they are not sold out then
I do not know what would be.

Same as what you are doing you fat mouth.

I am not holding any official or unofficial position that links to BD.

I post my concerns because in my personal view Bd is not moving on right direction under illegal occupation of Hasina and Bd generals turned blind eyes on this illegal oppressive Indian agents Awami regime. If they are not sold out then
I do not know what would be.
bd generals are fed up... if they come in the army will be demerited... so they don't care anymore...

oh well my friend.. i just roam around the world as bd is not my birthplace and more like my parent's country... the country i was bought up and born in refused to give me an identity... oh man it hurts so much when you invest your life in a place which refuse to recognise you... and so i travel around the world to not hurt my feelings anymore... i am from the world!

and yes i agree with you... hasina is india's *** kisser... but if you got to know what i got to know... you wouldn't be so worried... the army is basically pissed at her and she is doing her best to not piss them off anymore.

We have been fed with this uranium discovery news since Pakistan time. So, how many centuries more the govt will take to start mining it?

That would be exceedingly stupid if you know how they mine uranium and the land requirements involved in it.

Plus its hillarious seeing the BeeDees salivate over the dangling of nuclear "ammo" from some random paktroll. Like BeeDee govt have enough cojones to violate the NPT they signed.

we hate Pakistan we are hostile towards Pakistan so why should Pakistan help us
plus bd have treaty for missiles and nuclear weapons so we cannot make any of them
usa nato eu will sanction us
even if we make missiles we can go as far as with permission 200 km range

uranium we can sale to any one under un watchdog

This uranium deposit is unminable.
How do you know that? Read this two passage from OP. There is a real possibility to find sufficient quantity.I hope they undertake a detailed study in those areas.
He said there is a huge prospect of finding commercially extractable uranium in Bangladesh’s northeastern region, as the Indian state of Meghalaya has huge reserves of uranium which they discovered much earlier.
uranium of 500 ppm has been found in Sylhet and Moulvibazar areas.

He, however, said this is still at the study and research level whether this uranium will be commercially extractable or not. But internationally, uranium of 300ppm to 1000pmm is used for different purposes.

How do you know that? Read this two passage from OP. There is a real possibility to find sufficient quantity.I hope they undertake a detailed study in those areas.

They have done many detailed studies already, and all reached the same conclusion, it is unminable.

I can list down hostile actions taken by BD towards Pakistan and supporting India against Pakistan, I see hate from many BD nationals towards Pakistan on PDF too, we have more then a million Begalis in Karachi who came after 1972, BD should take them back if they can't treat 500 Thousand pro Pakistanis there who favored Pakistan in 1971.

Pakistan should stop all kinds of cooperation with BD and don't let China sell frontline stuff too, let BD be lapdog of India and west.
Establishment of BD was a result of Arrogance of Sindhi/Punjabi feudal gang,Opportunist political Thugs of Awami League and making the best use of the turmoil by India.The overwhelming majority of Muslims of united Pakistan were against the doings of Bhutto and Mujeeb.Army was dragged into the election politics by this devious power hungry Bhutto.I am sure ,once the effects of Indian propaganda has receded,and criminal thugs have disappeared,brothers will get together and become one of the biggest country in population,nuclear and conventionally armed and technologically advanced power to be reckoned with.A protector/helper ,a true realisation of vision of IQBAL[ra]'s NAZRIA E PAKISTAN.

Establishment of BD was a result of Arrogance of Sindhi/Punjabi feudal gang,Opportunist political Thugs of Awami League and making the best use of the turmoil by India.The overwhelming majority of Muslims of united Pakistan were against the doings of Bhutto and Mujeeb.Army was dragged into the election politics by this devious power hungry Bhutto.I am sure ,once the effects of Indian propaganda has receded,and criminal thugs have disappeared,brothers will get together and become one of the biggest country in population,nuclear and conventionally armed and technologically advanced power to be reckoned with.A protector/helper ,a true realisation of vision of IQBAL[ra]'s NAZRIA E PAKISTAN.

Although will love to see BD as East Pakistan again, but not possible because rift is deep and many use it for their own good by fueling it in BD.

why u think china will listen to u is pakistan super power or china depend on pakistan and yes we are anti pakistan as well as anti india most of young gen bd people hate both countries

we hate Pakistan we are hostile towards Pakistan so why should Pakistan help us
plus bd have treaty for missiles and nuclear weapons so we cannot make any of them
usa nato eu will sanction us
even if we make missiles we can go as far as with permission 200 km range

uranium we can sale to any one under un watchdog

bhai keh to dekho. we won't mind helping if you ask sincerely.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom