What's new

Is India Building Thermonuclear Weapons?

Nobody knows the real truth about any nation's nuclear arsenal, these are state secrets.

It would be ridiculous though, if India did not develop thermonuclear weapons before agreeing to stop testing. Things like that must be tested, multiple times at least.

Yes, we have plans to develop it & smuggle to BD, after that our STOOGE govt. of BD will test it for us & take all the blame, it will be a win-lose situation & all will be happy :partay:

I have never said that cold fusion is a reality today. But lots of countries are doing research and there has been claims achieving that in controlled environment.
There is no accepted theory yet. Doing research doesn't means that it is real, right now it is nothing more than imagination, which was my original statement.

Even Tokamak has generated the power.
Tokamak theory is confining high temp - millions of degrees - plasma by magnetic field. But as you said, lets agree to disagree!

Also:
Thermonuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I was right about fusion bomb!

There is no accepted theory yet. Doing research doesn't means that it is real, right now it is nothing more than imagination, which was my original statement.

I was refering to the claims by some famous scientists.

Tokamak theory is confining high temp - millions of degrees - plasma by magnetic field. But as you said, lets agree to disagree!

Ok

Back
Top Bottom