What's new

Upset over cricket loss, Australian athletes vandalise Village

Guys, there is no CCTV in residential rooms. When was the last time your hotel room had CCTV in it? If it did, pls contact the hotel before you get the blackmail call :) and settle it with ONE payment.

God damn it. :angry:

I really wished there was CCTV cameras inside those rooms with night vision capabilities ( like we see in foreign big brother shows)..

It would have much helpful in finding out damages to the properties. And many would have been happy with the video of a washing machine gettiing thrashed. :lol:

Or may be Indians wanted some more publicity for him ;)

but thank God they did not blame Aussies for breaking things in anger over success of any bollywood movie :angel:

Yes Tendulkar needs more publicity and we need to implicate Bangladeshis on LOC in order to pressurise BD govt :)

We hear ya, and we laugh.

But yes, people do get very very jealous of Bollywood success, and they show it, and we enjoy it.

but thank God they did not blame Aussies for breaking things in anger over success of any bollywood movie :angel:

LOL!!!!!!
Does Sachin need publicity?
Why would the God Of Cricket need publicitY?

Yup now he is very famous in Australia..

Guess what when any time any fellow countryman says the word sachin .

An aussie will say " hein mate, wass nt that guy who was responsible for the breaking of a washing machine".. what is that strange game he is playing , cric-what?... i guess our folks dont play that too?/ whatttttt they plays??? ok ok. this guy sachin or whoever maybe quite new.!!"
:lol:

Guys, there is no CCTV in residential rooms. When was the last time your hotel room had CCTV in it? If it did, pls contact the hotel before you get the blackmail call :) and settle it with ONE payment.

:angel: atleast issue a list of missing washing machines let us know many were vandalised by aussies

Whirlpool fully automatic with instant dryer. Due to festive season came with 10% discount (not to be confused with the other 10%)..

Unfortunatly the authorities forgot to select a crash proof model. :lol:

Next time i guess, the athletes will be send to a riverside and they can wash their clothes in the big stones on the banks of the river. :lol:

The rate is higher on your side i know....

Thread already open about this. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ss-australian-athletes-vandalise-village.html

Also it's fake. 1 biased indian media is reporting aussie athletes were setting things on fire. It's just absurd none of it proven. Just an attempt by the indian media to get a story, as usual.

so my dear troll ,
anything which indian media report is fake but anything which australian media reports then it is the word off god
I am pretty sure u have heard of channel 7 fake sting operation

and by the way why do u think that a washing machine would fall from a floor in the tower provided to a(u)ssie atheletes
a washing machine weighs 20kg , no sane person would lift a washing
machine and accidently throw it off the balcony

As Jana would say wah wah wah wah :rofl::rofl:
There is a saying which goes Aap Karo to Chamatkar ,Hum kare to Balatkar

lol, sounds unrealistic.

I would need to see a video to believe, nobody flipped out a cellphone and recorded sports celebrities on a rampage?

Exactly. Where is the evidence ? The World needs to see it.

I am sure Australia has been ACCUSED for a crime that she did not do.
So why accuse Australia and not other countries ? Well...it might be a tit-for-tat....Australia criticized India a lot about the CWG before the game began and India waited for opportunity to retaliate....and you know how the rest of the story goes....

Yes yes where is the evidence..

i am also not satisfied unless i see a video of washing machine flying from window in midnight..

I dont care if Australian media, Australian authorities , games chief fennel or even Australian PM have acknowledged it.

Unless i see a youtube video of flying washing machine , its an orange media propoganda for me...

So why accuse Australia and not other countries ? Well...it might be a tit-for-tat....Australia criticized India a lot about the CWG before the game began and India waited for opportunity to retaliate....and you know how the rest of the story goes....

How are you so sure buddy...is it because evil Yindu Bhartiyas are reporting this?

"Hatred can blind people"....this can be seen with some people in this forum.

Yeah we know, but one thing that is proven is that you and your brethren are trying to start a flame war between Indians and Australians. We have spine to stand for our citizens abroad who are racially abused while your government is not even concerned for citizens living in Pakistan itself and conveniently allow drone strikes.

Do you have any evidence that people killed in Drone strikes were Guilty? NO. It has always been like this. Pakistanis are more concerned about dozen or so Indians attacked in Australia and 100 killed in Kashmir while ignoring 30000+ deaths in their own country and millions displaced by floods.

Do you think that Pakistanis are treated any better in Aus if not worse than Indians? Have you been there? The last time i sat in cab driven by Pakistani told me he was beaten and made to accept crime that he never committed. Pakistani Australians reluctance in commenting against Indians on racist nature of Australians is tantamount proof that whats really going on there.

Here is the evidence

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/c...elhi-in-disgrace/story-fn65k7vp-1225939256404

Australian Commonwealth Games boss Perry Crosswhite confirmed Indian media reports that a washing machine was thrown off the eighth floor of an Australian residential tower in the athletes’ village.

Let the Denial mode start.

Last edited:
it's just that bunch of drunken aussies got bit tipsy & did a foolish thing. I believe the cricket thing was just added by the media to spice things up & gain more milage on the story!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom