What's new

Upset over cricket loss, Australian athletes vandalise Village

Wth lol ^.-

Washing machine dropped from balcony in Commonwealth Games village | News.com.au

I wander who done it, i doubt anyone went berserk and it does sound abit dramatized notherless sounds like someone had a wild party lol.Should be some sort of punishment apart from the sending home.

Its a shame that these things are somehow always turning into a australia vs india....

I really dont know to what extent Indian claims are true but it is silly and laughable for sure when someone mentioned that a Washing Machine was thrown from balcony by Aussie players :angel:

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

wasnt it about the late night party :undecided:

Only if u could take everything as lightly as this....

Indians should have gifted the machine.. Its kinda useful in many ways..

washing%20machine%20on%20quad.jpg

Although, I always believed that in racism they are similar to other countries. (india or pak, or britain) Whatever is just hype.

But now seeing the baised nature of members itself (Presenting water virus, tunnel, etc... c7 fake report...), I am sure there is something in that what World Media presents about Aussiess. Still I believe that almost everyone in Australia is friendly but some people are always there wherever you are.

well considering the history of people who were sent to inhabit australia, this isnt a surprise. America opened up , so did britain , Australia is the last island of white supremacists, in 80- 90 they used to beat chinese, now they beat south east asians, nothing new for australians.

They are brash, rude, racist and they call it their unique culture..

well considering the history of people who were sent to inhabit australia, this isnt a surprise. America opened up , so did britain , Australia is the last island of white supremacists, in 80- 90 they used to beat chinese, now they beat south east asians, nothing new for australians.

They are brash, rude, racist and they call it their unique culture..

You generalize an entire continent based on a few hooligans, and you have the right to call THEM racist?

CWG: Australian team asked to pay for damages

New Delhi: The Australians have been asked to pay for damages after a washing machine fell from a balcony in the Australian area in the Commonwealth Games Village, an Indian official said Friday.

Lalit Bhanot, Secretary General of the Commonwealth Games Organising Committee (OC), however dismissed reports of vandalism blamed on the Australian contingent.

"There has been no vandalism. The players were just celebrating. The broken washing machine was an accident," Bhanot said.

"We have asked the Australians to pay for the damage and they agreed. No complaint has been registered against anyone," he said.

Bhanot gave no further details. But a senior Australian official said a washing machine was indeed dropped from the balcony allotted to the Australian contingent.

No one was injured in the incident, chief executive of the Australian Commonwealth Games Association Perry Crosswhite said in remarks published Friday.

The Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying the incident took place after the Commonwealth Games ended Thursday.

"We don't know who did that," he said. "Delhi Police came around and they have done an investigation."

He also revealed that an Australian athlete was sent home a few days ago for bad behaviour but did not reveal the person's identity.

Well, good to see Sachin made record and record setting victim was Australia. But its time to stop making dead wickets. Record is always set on dead wickets. All major record of scores set on Indian grounds.

You generalize an entire continent based on a few hooligans, and you have the right to call THEM racist?

well it is not entirely false either. Australia was a penal colony so obviously people there were all criminals.

Well, good to see Sachin made record and record setting victim was Australia. But its time to stop making dead wickets. Record is always set on dead wickets. All major record of scores set on Indian grounds.

Like Saeed Anwar's 194? Wake up dude...records are set everywhere. Batting records are set on flat tracks and bowling ones are set on seaming, bouncy tracks.

well it is not entirely false either. Australia was a penal colony so obviously people there were all criminals.

You are generalizing again. Generations have gone by since they became free people, and even criminals want to give their children a good life. Please stop this baseless argument, and generalizing the entire nation amounts to racism.

ya, because of that zaheer got the MOM in first test match

Yayaya.. and Indians were playing alone in those grounds and ricky ponding and co were bringing pepsi cans to the ground .. so all records were indian. :lol:

Dead wickets.... hardly. Check out the 3rd and 4th innings score of both matches. I hope you also noticed that both matches resulted in one side winning, which means the bowlers got a lot of assistance from the wicket..

when was the last time media needed OC's nod to broadcast images .

I say broadcast it now. lets prove it

Well as I understand the CCTV footage is with OC and not with media. It's not about permission but about having the footage in first place.

Back
Top Bottom