What's new

Updates from Kashmir on India's Republic Day

:whistle:

My point still remains unanswered, why can't be a Bharati flag raised at Srinagar :cheers:

kashmir+pakistan.bmp

When a Pakistani flag can be hoisted there, why can't Bharati as you call Kashmir your "integral" part :cheesy:

answer still is in my previous post but if u dont look at this ,i cant do anything.
i say ,condition was improving,thats y govt didnt want bjp to hoist flag there as it can derail the condition further.

and regarding to integrity,it is with india still.dont u see map?

SHAME ON INDIA

:rofl::rofl: u know wat how much every u :argh: we won't leave kashmir...
so it's of no use..:lol:

i promise u,How much ever geelani shouts,not even a single inch will be given to separatists...

u can shout how much ever u want in facebook twitter and in cyberspace,not a inch of kashmir u'll get...

if kasmiris go for violence like bomb blasts,
dead bodies of the person responsible will fall down ......
but not a single inch will be given..
u can continue u r :blah:

answer still is in my previous post but if u dont look at this ,i cant do anything.
i say ,condition was improving,thats y govt didnt want bjp to hoist flag there as it can derail the condition further.

and regarding to integrity,it is with india still.dont u see map?

The map on google says Kashmir is a disputed territory and yeah..

Let me remind of this :D

On 5 January 1949, UNCIP (United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan) resolution states that the question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through a free and impartial plebiscite.UNCIP unanimously adopted this Resolution.

Reference : (DOCUMENT NO. S/1196, PARA IS, DATED THE 10TH JANUARY, 1949)
:cheers:

The map on google says Kashmir is a disputed territory and yeah..

Let me remind of this :D

On 5 January 1949, UNCIP (United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan) resolution states that the question of the accession of the State of Jammu and Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through a free and impartial plebiscite.UNCIP unanimously adopted this Resolution.

Reference : (DOCUMENT NO. S/1196, PARA IS, DATED THE 10TH JANUARY, 1949)
:cheers:

convince us that it is disputed:lol::lol:
btw UN is ruled by u.s and u.s is ruled by israel so :azn::azn::azn:

so u r free to dream watever u want,watever makes u sleep better at night:D

convince us that it is disputed:lol::lol:
btw UN is ruled by u.s and u.s is ruled by israel so :azn::azn::azn:

so u r free to dream watever u want,watever makes u sleep better at night:D

Hold on tight, lets see how long can Bharat contain the freedom movement, let it be another 60 years, victory is always with those who fight for their right to exist.

till then, you can continue dreaming :wave:

Hold on tight, lets see how long can Bharat contain the freedom movement, let it be another 60 years, victory is always with those who fight for their right to exist.

till then, you can continue dreaming :wave:

i dont dream but u do,
reality is kashmir is with india.
so dont waste my bandwidth:whistle:

Yeah, this is the reason why Indian flag can't be hoisted in its "heart" :P

You kid,our own central government said that it won't allow BJP to do it as it might disturb the current peace and create unrest.

If the center had allowed,no fcuking one could have stopped,the police and the forces are all under the Indian control.

There was nothing that Kashmiris stopped us from doing that.
:P

Nothing to do with you Prism, I would like to hear from Punjabbi Munda.

Most of these Indian trolls get banned before they can explain themselves, so maybe this time I can get an explanation. For once.

accept it as from all indians:cheers:

I appreciate your sentiment, but I just want a clarification from Punjabbi Munda before he gets inevitably banned like all the other ones.

Although at least this time, they didn't use the phrase "slanty-eyed chink", so maybe things are improving. :disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom