What's new

Updates from Kashmir on India's Republic Day

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These are the live status updates on the FB's biggest Kashmir page..

Frontline Kashmir

26th January 2011

8:46 am : Kashmiris all over the world are observing Indian republic day a "BLACK DAY" today as a mark of Protest against the Indian illegitimate Occupation of Kashmir and against the oppression of Kashmiris by Indian forces.

Go India, Go Back
leave my Kashmir

1:07 pm : News Update From Lal Chowk:

1.Lal Chowk sealed. Curfew imposed.
2. Yasin Malik arrested from Maisuma.
3. JKPolice stopped CRPF men from taking the road that lead to Ghanta Ghar, forced to take alternative road. |r

2:12 pm :

Pro-Freedom Kashmiri Leader Yasin Malik has been arrested by Indian Police while he was carrying out a peaceful march towards Lal chowk. Report says dozens of other Pro-freedom activists have also been arrested along with him.

2:22 pm : Curfew in all the major cities of Valley. Telephones, Mobile networks Jammed. Internet service taken down. All prominent leaders of Kashmir have either been arrested or are under house-arrest. Hundreds of youth have been arrested. THAT'S HOW INDIA CELEBRATES ITS REPUBLIC DAY BY SUPPRESSING KASHMIRIS.

SHAME INDIA SHAME.

3:57 pm : In Protest against Indian occupation, KASHMIR IS BLACK TODAY (MS)

Frontline Kashmir | Facebook

Very conveniently missed the issue of arrests of BJP leaders as well.

India stops Hindu nationalists, separatists from raising flags in troubled Kashmir

Thousands of police in Indian-controlled Kashmir prevented a Hindu nationalist party and a separatist group from raising flags for their opposing causes in a central square Wednesday to mark India's Republic Day.

Leaders of the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party had planned to hoist the Indian flag in Lal Chowk, a Srinagar square that is a frequent site of anti-India protests.

In reaction, the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front, a legal separatist group, said it would raise its party flag in the square.

However, a swarm of armed police sealed off the square, allowing no one in.

India is at a crucial time in its development. Socially, it is exactly where we are in 1980's. Internal unrest will build up, it remains to be seen if India's society will survive.

2:22 pm : Curfew in all the major cities of Valley. Telephones, Mobile networks Jammed. Internet service taken down. All prominent leaders of Kashmir have either been arrested or are under house-arrest. Hundreds of youth have been arrested. THAT'S HOW INDIA CELEBRATES ITS REPUBLIC DAY BY SUPPRESSING KASHMIRIS.

SHAME INDIA SHAME.

SHAME ON INDIA

Last edited:
who are we?
india dont give s**** to so called we

Huuunnmm!!

For God's sake dude, stop dreaming now, "We" means "Kashmiris", and if you think that Kashmiris LOVE India then you must take a look on the issue of BJP trying to host Bharati flag in Srinagar..

The Bharati flag cannot be raised in the capital of its so called "integral part", WOW :P

How cute is that :flame:

Kasheer Koshur We Reject End-yeah, in all forms.. Be it Puppet NC, PDP, Congress, BJP, Opressive Terrorist Forces of End-yeah, So called interlocutors,, They are all different forms of Oppression.
SO WE REJECT THEM ALL,,,

Huuunnmm!!

For God's sake dude, stop dreaming now, "We" means "Kashmiris", and if you think that Kashmiris LOVE India then you must take a look on the issue of BJP trying to host Bharati flag in Srinagar..

The Bharati flag cannot be raised in the capital of its so called "integral part", WOW :P

How cute is that :flame:

bjp is trying or not trying.it doesnt matter to u.
if it is,then u must know that separatist are not stopping bjp,it is the govt in delhi which is stopping.
so get out of dreams and read the papers daily.

and regarding to we,i was referring to separatist who got slap at chandigarh.

govt is trying to stop bjp coz they want kashmir situation not to go further worst as it was improving from last days.
so keep dreaming.:lol::lol::lol:

Jazakum Allah Kher my Kashmiri Berethern. May Allah Almighty grant you the liberation from Brutal and Inhuman state of India and take all your sorrows away. Ameen. You are the bravest people on earth who are not keeping quite infront of the brutal oppressors, who even drag you out of your homes and take you to torture in torture cells for letting the world know about the henious crimes of Indian occupying forces. My Salute to you ... My Sallam to you. You are the greatest Mujahideen of this age. Who are doing their Jihaad with your tounges, pens, facebook pages and stones in your hands. May Allah Almighty Bless you, and destroy your enemy. Ameen. YaRabulAlameen.

Tehreek-e-Azaadi-e-Kashmir Zindabaad

Zalim-O-Jabir Hindustan Murdabaad

bjp is trying or not trying.it doesnt matter to u.
if it is,then u must know that separatist are not stopping bjp,it is the govt in delhi which is stopping.
so get out of dreams and read the papers daily.

and regarding to we,i was referring to separatist who got slap at chandigarh.

govt is trying to stop bjp coz they want kashmir situation not to go further worst as it was improving from last days.
so keep dreaming.:lol::lol::lol:

:whistle:

My point still remains unanswered, why can't be a Bharati flag raised at Srinagar :cheers:

kashmir+pakistan.bmp

When a Pakistani flag can be hoisted there, why can't Bharati as you call Kashmir your "integral" part :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom