What's new

UPDATED ! Not Kaveri but NEW Indo-US JET Engine for India:MEA

I just read the article and it just says that colloboration on fighter engines is under discussion and nothing finalised yet or i am missing something?

Do you hold the above statement true for the other countries of the region too. Our neighbors for example.

Or is it different?

If yes, how?

When these chinese posters talk crap like that, its off topic, insults a nationality, flaming etc etc, why dont u issue neg ratings? As reporting does not seem to work against these chinese bots.

I just read the article and it just says that colloboration on fighter engines is under discussion and nothing finalised yet or i am missing something?

The statement speaks about collaboration on jet engine technology and development. No particular engine(s) have been mentioned. So it is related to core technology and joint development. But wait for the details to be stated.

:rolleyes: You do realize that we could had a 90+kN Russian engine with 3D TVC, licence produced with credible ToT, which then could be used on LCA and Mig 29K right?
Their engine are not reliable enough for single engine fighters.

That was on NDTV, they were mentioning 2 specifics, 1 on jet engines, the other on EMALS , We have confirmation on Jet engines but the other one is not yet......
Let's wait and see bro, this would be a big news story if true. Eagerly awaiting confirmation....

Our stupid media only showing details on Nuclear Deal , Bear Hugs and Chai pe Charcha . They don't care about this great news as we do. What a loosers. . :P
But don't worry now we have source :enjoy: :India, US renew defence framework pact for next 10 years

Yaar fu(k these media losers they gone frenzy over hugging, nuke deal menu and other nonsense. Here in Pakistan we even know when Obama is going to toilet WTF! They have nothing constructive to do but to keep the masses busy in SH!T

So how is Kaveri going since India has the ability to develop fighter engine. Can you explain why India need the GE engine to power LCA.

As for their island nation, they gifted your language, government and your beloved cricket. Every time when you go to vote, use English and watch cricket, you are manifesting the history of British colonialism.

US will never share the core engine tech with anyone. You can take that to the bank.

Here it comes our so called 'American' with non sense post.Save it yourselves .We dont need that.

I'm not Chinese/Taiwanese. So I'm part my credible. LOL

I think many Indians like you still values the opinions of white people more than other races, including themselves. On the other hand, we don't consider the color of skin as the basis of credibility on what they say.

Oh yes .An American is advicing India.Since when did the American become this much interested about affairs ?
Kaveri Engine only issue was its less than 5 kn from requirement but we were successful in developing an engine from scratch.

Here it comes our so called 'American' with non sense post.Save it yourselves .We dont need that.

Oh yes .An American is advicing India.Since when did the American become this much interested about affairs ?
Kaveri Engine only issue was its less than 5 kn from requirement but we were successful in developing an engine from scratch.

American my foot... he's a false flagger my friend ... he hasn't ever even stepped out of his rathole let alone America

Wow man this is something awsome . Focused transfer of technology to boost our defence force . We good diplomatic coup by PM Modi Gi
If the US is smart, now is the time to give F-35s to India. Take down EU and Russian influence on India. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

WE won't buy F35 until we develop our IAC 2 . It's the only possibilities to buy F35 lightening . I guess by that time indo us relationship will be matured ... or we will have AMCA Navy version .

@I'm not Chinese/Taiwanese. So I'm part my credible. LOL
I think many Indians like you still values the opinions of white people more than other races, including themselves. On the other hand, we don't consider the color of skin as the basis of credibility on what they say.

we know you .. anyway ..pakistani
when you are placed in a country anywhere this part of the world he creeps on inda

Their engine are not reliable enough for single engine fighters.

Well, JF 17 and even J10s seem's to prove the opposite and they don't even have the more capable varients that we have access to. No doubt that the US engine is more reliable in general and most likely even more efficient to operate, but it's not like they were the only choice or that only those engines could had made LCA better. In fact the RD93 based on the MK or the EJ 200 would had helped LCA much more than the GE 404 or 414 can.

Back
Top Bottom