What's new

UPDATED ! Not Kaveri but NEW Indo-US JET Engine for India:MEA

stupid britard, India doesn't need any nation to develop Fighter engine we have capability and finance to develop our own.
you worry about your stupid island your nations have no significance in today's world. Nobody cares about stupid brits nowadays and yaa save your *** from muslims thr lol

So how is Kaveri going since India has the ability to develop fighter engine. Can you explain why India need the GE engine to power LCA.

As for their island nation, they gifted your language, government and your beloved cricket. Every time when you go to vote, use English and watch cricket, you are manifesting the history of British colonialism.

I am not saying it would happen too..but they are ready to share their high end stuff - joint production of 5th gen, emals, production of their high end howitzers, javelin etc already...The agreement called dtti is exactly that. .tot and joint production....so you never know.

US will never share the core engine tech with anyone. You can take that to the bank.

So how is Kaveri going since India has the ability to develop fighter engine. Can you explain why India need the GE engine to power LCA.

As for their island nation, they gifted your language, government and your beloved cricket. Every time when you go to vote, use English and watch cricket, you are manifesting the history of British colonialism.

US will never share the core engine tech with anyone. You can take that to the bank.

A Chinese/Taiwanese immigrant to the US isn't a part of the equation to make claims.

Kaveri was killed last year, GTRE are working on applying lessons learnt for new power plant projects specifically India's UCAV projects.

You can never really start a new project from scratch. I think the new collaboration will help re-design Kaveri to remove the problems rather than start a new engine from scratch. Bang on the UAV engine part. I believe the Laghu Shakti and the Marine Turbines are coming up quite well.

India to be honest won't be able to develop an advanced powerful reliable engine anytime soon. Reason it abandoned/scrapped its kaveri project for LCA after decades and spending billions on it.

Did you read my post ?

Actually India has no clue how to develop a jet engine.

Britain gave you a country, so show some respect Indian. You Indians would be nothing without the British.

Shut up fool..

A Chinese/Taiwanese immigrant to the US isn't a part of the equation to make claims.

I'm not Chinese/Taiwanese. So I'm part my credible. LOL

I think many Indians like you still values the opinions of white people more than other races, including themselves. On the other hand, we don't consider the color of skin as the basis of credibility on what they say.

Robin Lawley is fat and ugly.

If you don't nned it, keep buying GE engines for your planes. Or Pratt and Whitney. Maybe you can beg your former colonial master to give you some engine.

We'll develop it for our own.Now go troll elsewhere

Last edited:
Stop trolling guys, try to keep it civil.......

As for their island nation, they gifted your language, government and your beloved cricket. Every time when you go to vote, use English and watch cricket, you are manifesting the history of British colonialism..

lol a pakistani ashamed of own flag,

anyway do search more on Kaveri engine, Kaveri fulfilled all of her goals related to thrust and durability as per specified on the original RFP for Tejas,
and as currently IAF has increased the specification current Kaveri configurations doesn't qualify, its not like chinese who will push anything they copied to their armed forces throat.

Learnings of Kaveri will never go waste India has already started working on more engine projects.

and talking about gifting language WTF you smoking Pakistani? India is originator of Sanskrit and 1000s of scripted highly evolved languages with one of the most complete and complex grammars with Vedas written when most of the Europeans were still living in caves, This should be enough when comparing India and Europe.

I'm not Chinese/Taiwanese. So I'm part my credible. LOL

I think many Indians like you still values the opinions of white people more than other races, including themselves. On the other hand, we don't consider the color of skin as the basis of credibility on what they say.

Lol

Wasn't talking about the color of the skin rather the nationality, your chinglish makes it obvious.....a Chinese immigrant isn't part of the equation to make claims.

Britain is the mother of India. This is a historical fact which even the most ultra nationalist Hindu has to admit.

British gave India a country, language, government, education, their favourite sport, everything.

It's sad to see Indians not appreciating the incredible generosity of the British. British colonialism was the best thing that ever happened to the people we call 'Indians'.

Do you hold the above statement true for the other countries of the region too. Our neighbors for example.

Or is it different?

If yes, how?

Britain is the mother of India. This is a historical fact which even the most ultra nationalist Hindu has to admit.

British gave India a country, language, government, education, their favourite sport, everything.

It's sad to see Indians not appreciating the incredible generosity of the British. British colonialism was the best thing that ever happened to the people we call 'Indians'.

lol even British will laugh seeing this , what a douchebag you are chini :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Chak Bamu

Back
Top Bottom