What's new

UPDATED ! Not Kaveri but NEW Indo-US JET Engine for India:MEA

WE ALREADY ORDERED F414 for Tejas MK2 . Intraction between Obama and Modi gi has cleared lots of ground breaking deals including Nuclear Deal and UAVs ... why do you think there won't be TOT of F414 and lil tweaks here and there for More powerful Co developed engine for AMCA ? Of course we will use tot to produce engines for commercial jets .... And vis a Versa .

and you think MEA would have kept such pathbreaking news such as next gen fighter jet engine tech transfer by US as so low key ?

they would have had shouted on top of their voice !!!

and you think MEA would have kept such pathbreaking news such as next gen fighter jet engine tech transfer by US as so low key ?

they would have had shouted on top of their voice !!!
Bro our MEA guys wr very cool today. Even Nuclear deals was left with low key. And more over its just an agreements verbally by both side and on some documents . In coming days it will be blown up by our media :)

MEA clearly states : First TOT and Production line and next Co Development of the same. I don't think US will give us f22 engines but F414 or F404. But upgraded F404 is F 414 . So I presume it's F414. As they will get more orders other than MK2 s...

There is a possibility in that because we will get two advantages.One is that we will get experience of F 414 engine and its upgraded version with our help would enable a possible stealth version of LCA.Would be helpful for complete indigenous engine for AMCA.

Next it would be good for jobs .A possible Makr In India system.

No need to say sorry :P

Kaveri was a flop. We cannot make an after burning turbofan.

Its not the end of the world but its one thing we cannot make.

well it failed to meet key parameters ...
But I will not call it total failure or flop .

I was talking about this particular derivative of Kavery engine ...Kavery Marine Gas Turbine

Bro our MEA guys wr very cool today. Even Nuclear deals was left with low key. And more over its just an agreements verbally by both side and on some documents . In coming days it will be blown up by our media :)

Let us see .

I will treat you if it turns out that way ...:yahoo:

But I am not that optimistic :(

There is a possibility in that because we will get two advantages.One is that we will get experience of F 414 engine and its upgraded version with our help would enable a possible stealth version of LCA.Would be helpful for complete indigenous engine for AMCA.

Next it would be good for jobs .A possible Makr In India system.
Exactly .... and any news articles as of now ?

Indo-US joint statement after Obama-Modi talks - The Hindu

Continuing bilateral engagement on the Defence Technology and Trade Initiative (DTTI), including the 22 January 2015 agreement in principle to pursue co-production and co-development of four pathfinder projects, form a working group to explore aircraft carrier technology sharing and design, and explore possible cooperation on development of jet engine technology.

well it failed to meet key parameters ...
But I will not call it total failure or flop .

I was talking about this particular derivative of Kavery engine ...Kavery Marine Gas Turbine

Let us see .

I will treat you if it turns out that way ...:yahoo:

But I am not that optimistic :(
What abt Shivaroor send him tweets ... He may get some info on it. As it's very fresh news it's will be hush hush for a while. But as far now it's an MEA official press conference. .. Hope

Indo-US joint statement after Obama-Modi talks - The Hindu

Continuing bilateral engagement on the Defence Technology and Trade Initiative (DTTI), including the 22 January 2015 agreement in principle to pursue co-production and co-development of four pathfinder projects, form a working group to explore aircraft carrier technology sharing and design, and explore possible cooperation on development of jet engine technology.
@Indo-guy :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Now where is my treat :p:

Well we never had a jet development engine program...if we had one considering previous records relating to defence procurements we would not have wasted three decades.

Well its never too late to start.

And mocking India's Engine failure with fancy words sounded like "Well ive never been to school in my life but booo booo you failed in your high school and i enjoy and cherish it".

Does that sounds logical?
No- you have acknowledged the issues regarding developing a complex machinery.
Yes- apply the above school theory.

Back
Top Bottom