What's new

UPDATED ! Not Kaveri but NEW Indo-US JET Engine for India:MEA

Source , links anything please ?

Post links dude.I cant find anything.

from AAJ TAK......though broder info is not available...will have to wait for some time...but its finalized

1.png

You better be right otherwise i am going to report your thread :coffee:
Dude it's MEA official press release . U will see more articles by few hours ... u must be cheers me for breaking the news so fast ... :cheers: .... Now get back to the topic. What engine it could be . It's for fight jets as per MEA. Hopefully F414 for Tejas MK2 .ToT and Co Development for AMCA with 3D vector ? :pop:

Dude it's MEA official press release . U will see more articles by few hours ... u must be cheers me for breaking the news so fast ... :cheers: .... Now get back to the topic. What engine it could be . It's for fight jets as per MEA. Hopefully F414 for Tejas MK2 .ToT and Co Development for AMCA with 3D vector ? :pop:

Hey , they did not utter word " Fighter " jet engine ..they just said jet engine ...

The ambassador just mentioned that it was in very broader contour .

If it is right .It would be for next generation fighters ,I mean for AMCA.

Let us not rush to draw conclusions .

It may very well mean jet engines for any aircraft ....it need not be even military aircraft .

we need to wait to see more details .

Let us not rush to draw conclusions .

It may very well mean jet engines for any aircraft ....it need not be even military aircraft .

we need to wait to see more details .

If they meant about next gen .Then it would be probably for fighter.

Hopefully they will be able to make it in next three decades.
I dont want to even ask you about Pakistan's indigenous engine program because I know your pompous answer would be "We are Pakistan ,when we need anything we buy it.Why would be we even waste so much money in R&D?We dont even think of developing something new.We dont even want to try our hands in new technologies."

Hey , they did not utter word " Fighter " jet engine ..they just said jet engine ...

The ambassador just mentioned that it was in very broader contour .

Jet Engines . For query on Kaveri . They said it's broader than Kaveri programme . Which means new jet engine or F414 production with future upgradation. As all the 4 deals are signed under ToT Production and Co - development .

Any way we will have a good western engine for our future fighter jet and Comercial Jets .

Is USA repeating what Soviet union did for India ? I think it is.

Funny guy, good luck with your jet engine development program.................................oh wait.
Well we never had a jet development engine program...if we had one considering previous records relating to defence procurements we would not have wasted three decades.

Hare Bhai Jaan . It's 100% true and mentioned by MEA of India . If you ask source for few minutes live news what will I do ?

I dont want to even ask you about Pakistan's indigenous engine program because I know your pompous answer would be "We are Pakistan ,when we need anything we buy it.Why would be we even waste so much money in R&D?We dont even think of developing something new.We dont even want to try our hands in new technologies."
Yes sir yes sir......

Back
Top Bottom