What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really ? A settler from Tel Aviv ? in what year exactly did he settle in Tel Aviv ?
3.jpg

Yes, they are basically settlers..... settled through invasion and with the support of the USA and the West. These homes and buildings are built on the bodies of dead Palestinians. All this progress came through the constant pouring of dollars from masters.

Whoever is responsible , another round seems to be coming to its close , nothing has changed or improved. Just more pointless casualties that advance us no where and improves nothing . You should have figured out by now.

~

~
Firstly, you are a Indian that doesn't hold Israeli citizenship nor lives in Israel. So might as well stop pretending to Israeli foreign ministry spokesman.

Second, it was Israel that began this round by deliberately breaking the ceasefire. Which will not improve the situation nor advance them anywhere.

Firstly, you are a Indian that doesn't hold Israeli citizenship nor lives in Israel. So might as well stop pretending to Israeli foreign ministry spokesman.

Second, it was Israel that began this round by deliberately breaking the ceasefire. Which will not improve the situation nor advance them anywhere.

I am An Israeli. Are you flag blind ?

You are the one that does not live here and reports stuff he knows nothing about.

Seems you also have a short memory . Or did you think firing 100 rockets into Israel a week ago , would just go without response.

It Also Seems you ar4 trying to avoid replying :

Are you ok with this rockets killing more Palestinians than Israelis ?

About 25% of the rocket launched are failed launches , that end up landing in Gaza . Only the people of Gaza don't have Iron dome to protect them , so actually more rockets end up landing in Gaza than in Israel.

Look at this clip and tell me no Gazan was heart in this missile launches . What do you think are the chances that rockets that such a populated area would not cause any casualties ?

Whoever is responsible , another round seems to be coming to its close , nothing has changed or improved. Just more pointless casualties that advance us no where and improves nothing . You should have figured out by now.

~

~

I have come to the sad realisation that Israel is not worth supporting any longer. For nearly 20 years now, Israel has allowed these backwards monkeys in Gaza to dictate life in Israel. The country that gave us the stunning 6-day war and the likes of the Entebbe raid, is now a country lacking courage and ideas.

We see the same stories of them bombing empty fields year after year, claiming it's weapon storage facilities. We see them carrying out these ridiculous roof knocks instead of just obliterating whatever is in the building. While the vicious enemy randomly bombards Israel to do just that, Israel is bombing sheds and single mortars, fields and the odd Ahmed/Mohammed character who gets replaced within minutes.

I have lost respect for Israel. Israelis are in shelters while the 'palestinians' are sitting in beach front cafes cheering as rockets head towards Israel. How is this even possible? why do Israelis tolerate this year after year? This can all be stopped in about 30mins. Bomb their power station, bomb all their gas stations, bomb their cell towers, bomb their universities, bomb their main roads. it's GAZA that has to pay, not some tin pot Iranian backed terrorist group. Gaza needs to know that every time they launch a single rocket into Israel, their power station gets obliterated, their beach front resorts get vaporised. THIS is what will deter these fiends, not bombing their fields or liquidating some Ahmed.

I'm sick of defending this country that tries to fight wars in a way so to keep the media and the EU rats on side. Stuff the EU, stuff the BBC/CNN and all these dogs who side with the 'palestinians' anyway. Stop with the bloody roof knocks to warn the enemy. The enemy does not roof knock. Stop bombing meaningless targets and start to hit things that GAZANS care about. Stop those animals from cheering in the street by making their lives a living hell.

THAT is the only way Gaza will be brought to heel. But Israel chooses to stick to some kind of moral high ground. I'm just surprised they haven't done their usual leaflet drops over Gaza telling these dogs that the war isn't with them, it's with the terrorists. GET STUFFED. The wars is with ALL 'palestinians' and the WHOLE of Gaza.

What is the point of supporting a country that doesn't support itself? that allows for its citizens to suffer while they tip toe around Gaza warning the residents and being super careful not to damage anything important. I'm done.

I'm supporting Ukraine now. A country unafraid to do what's needed.

Rockets fired at Israeli settlements in Jerusalem:

For second time, David's Sling medium range system used to intercept rockets from Gaza. Each one of those interceptor missiles costs $1millon.
1683882821027.png

I am An Israeli. Are you flag blind ?

You are the one that does not live here and reports stuff he knows nothing about.

Seems you also have a short memory . Or did you think firing 100 rockets into Israel a week ago , would just go without response.

It Also Seems you ar4 trying to avoid replying :

Are you ok with this rockets killing more Palestinians than Israelis ?

About 25% of the rocket launched are failed launches , that end up landing in Gaza . Only the people of Gaza don't have Iron dome to protect them , so actually more rockets end up landing in Gaza than in Israel.

Look at this clip and tell me no Gazan was heart in this missile launches . What do you think are the chances that rockets that such a populated area would not cause any casualties ?

~

~
I'm pretty sure you were exposed as a Indian in the last conflict.

What makes you think Gaza is separate from the West Bank? Did you forget the incursions into Jenin and murder of Palestinians? Or the death of the hunger striker ? Did you think Palestinians would remain silent ? And yeah, Israel still broke a ceasefire. And started this latest round.

Fyi , these rockets are fired very close to the border and any that fall short fall inside the buffer zones Israel created on Gaza's border. It's also Israeli drone strikes on the launchers that cause them to malfunction. As for your claim about casualties, that's unfounded. Bring evidence for your claim. The last time a Palestinian home got hit by a rocket was when a Iron Dome interceptor hit their home. Because of your Israel's reckless policy to intercept rockets inside of Gaza airspace. Calibrating Iron Dome to do so.

Last edited:
I have come to the sad realisation that Israel is not worth supporting any longer. For nearly 20 years now, Israel has allowed these backwards monkeys in Gaza to dictate life in Israel. The country that gave us the stunning 6-day war and the likes of the Entebbe raid, is now a country lacking courage and ideas.

We see the same stories of them bombing empty fields year after year, claiming it's weapon storage facilities. We see them carrying out these ridiculous roof knocks instead of just obliterating whatever is in the building. While the vicious enemy randomly bombards Israel to do just that, Israel is bombing sheds and single mortars, fields and the odd Ahmed/Mohammed character who gets replaced within minutes.

I have lost respect for Israel. Israelis are in shelters while the 'palestinians' are sitting in beach front cafes cheering as rockets head towards Israel. How is this even possible? why do Israelis tolerate this year after year? This can all be stopped in about 30mins. Bomb their power station, bomb all their gas stations, bomb their cell towers, bomb their universities, bomb their main roads. it's GAZA that has to pay, not some tin pot Iranian backed terrorist group. Gaza needs to know that every time they launch a single rocket into Israel, their power station gets obliterated, their beach front resorts get vaporised. THIS is what will deter these fiends, not bombing their fields or liquidating some Ahmed.

I'm sick of defending this country that tries to fight wars in a way so to keep the media and the EU rats on side. Stuff the EU, stuff the BBC/CNN and all these dogs who side with the 'palestinians' anyway. Stop with the bloody roof knocks to warn the enemy. The enemy does not roof knock. Stop bombing meaningless targets and start to hit things that GAZANS care about. Stop those animals from cheering in the street by making their lives a living hell.

THAT is the only way Gaza will be brought to heel. But Israel chooses to stick to some kind of moral high ground. I'm just surprised they haven't done their usual leaflet drops over Gaza telling these dogs that the war isn't with them, it's with the terrorists. GET STUFFED. The wars is with ALL 'palestinians' and the WHOLE of Gaza.

What is the point of supporting a country that doesn't support itself? that allows for its citizens to suffer while they tip toe around Gaza warning the residents and being super careful not to damage anything important. I'm done.

You Kikes have lost your teeth.
You aren't hungry anymore. You have become soft, "liberal" (decadent).
Same like the US. The Afghans doubled when "genociding" US and allies were there. Something, that retards in this forum doesn't understand. The think mighty ummah-jummah Taliban destroyed US fighting power LMAO.
You need to be like the Germans in Warschauer Ghetto 1944, where they sent the scum of the earth which they themselves hated (Dirlewanger).
German war criminals, Ukrainian/Belarusian and other eastern troops which aren't fit for REAL front service but good in eradicating cheeky partisans.
- Not from a morale point of view, only Realpolitik.

I always said, the end of Israel will come because of their own weakness.
In the end, I don't care as long as you don't come back to Europe (Ashkenazi) with your Arab and Black African Jewish brothers. :cheesy:

Last edited:

Your diaper army is hiding so far away from Gaza border and built walls around it. Why are you so cowardly ?

Do you think Ukraine is taking Russia on on it's own ? It has the whole NATO behind it.

Your diaper army is hiding so far away from Gaza border and built walls around it. Why are you so cowardly ?

Do you think Ukraine is taking Russia on on it's own ? It has the whole NATO behind it.
Ukraine has NATO and especially US surveilance which helps greatly, feeding army, getting ammo but equipment wise in tanks, arty etc. they get only stuff which isn't really needed anymore.
Pathetic Arabs got much more from USSR in the CW against Israel and still lost.

Ukraine has NATO and especially US surveilance which helps greatly, feeding army, getting ammo but equipment wise in tanks, arty etc. they get only stuff which isn't really needed anymore.
Pathetic Arabs got much more from USSR in the CW against Israel and still lost.
Lol, get lost, lost kid. Your posts are extremely cringe worthy.

Are you living in the belly of the Great Satan (USA) and whining about his most useful ally (small Satan) in the ME?
Why aren't you on the frontlines and kick some Kikes out of so called Palestine?
Put your real flag up false flagger. You'd think you'd be proud of your background with all your butthurt rants against Arabs.

Put your real flag up false flagger. You'd think you'd be proud of your background with all your butthurt rants against Arabs.

Nah I'm German and personally hang more around with Arabs than Jews.
But you need to see the world as it is.
I personal give a dead rats as* about Jews and Arabs in the sense of countries and Realpolitiks.
But the undeniable fact that Israel, economically, scientifically, brings my country more benefits than the average Arab/Islamic country is beyond question.

Nah I'm German and personally hang more around with Arabs than Jews.
But you need to see the world as it is.
I personal give a dead rats as* about Jews and Arabs in the sense of countries and Realpolitiks.
But the undeniable fact that Israel, economically, scientifically, brings my country more benefits than the average Arab/Islamic country is beyond question.
Nah you're not German cringe worthy kid. And it's obvious you didn't get enough attention from your parents as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom