What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you mean the 3 woman in the passing car, the 15 year old child , 48 year old mom and the 20 year old girl
Indeed, I do mean the 20 year old armed settler with an Israeli Navy Special Forces outfit.

48 year old settlers are too old, 20 year old settlers are too young? What is this stupidity. As for the 15 year old, Iran sent thousands of children much younger than that to war, as do the Houthis. So again you are in no position to cast judgment on anyone.

If anyone underage dies while acting as a settler in an occupied land it is their responsibility or the responsibility of their family for bringing them there.

And last time Iran managed to kill any Israelis it was a bunch of tourists in Bulgaria on a bus, which many Iranians were very proud of.

gun.png

People go for pilgrimage AND tourism.
If they only visited for pilgrimage they would not have had an issue since the attacks occurred against Israelis in the occupied West Bank and Tel Aviv. I repeat, tourists should also be deterred from visiting and being complicit in an illegal occupation.

Palestinians have the right to resist a military occupation, it is not their duty to save tourists who want to visit and be complicit in the occupation.

And last time Iran managed to kill any Israelis it was a bunch of tourists in Bulgaria on a bus, which many Iranians were very proud of.
as i said you must prove it was iranian work , some people made such claims but never proved that

by the way i'm very much intrested to knew from where that photo come out . and how you knew its authentic ?
when i checked the photo it was used in some advertisement on pintrest

Last edited:
as i said you must prove it was iranian work , some people made such claims but never proved that

by the way i'm very much intrested to knew from where that photo come out . and how you knew its authentic ?
Yeah I honestly was thinking the same thing, honestly one of the few things I agree are settlers are legitimate targets, they commit atrocities on a daily basis in Palestinian lands, but there are very few if any women in that naval group they are technically allowed but the qualifications allowing a woman to be a part of that group is a woman has to be a female version of Rambo, doesn’t mean they aren’t part of the military, since nearly every Jew has to be conscripted into the military unless they have an exemption.

Last edited:
I am not a judge, I am obviously not in a position to prove responsibility. Iran tries to retain plausible deniability for most of its attacks, so you know you are bullshitting. What then was Iran's response to the string of assassinations of its top scientists around 2008-2012?

BTW did you "prove" that Iran was responsible for the death of the 84 year old pensioner Israeli former rocket scientist in a fire during Arab riots before you proudly took credit for it in other posts here? Him being 84 didn't appear to be an issue for you then. Seems you are suffering from selective outrage and bullshit-itis.

Muslim countries, with the exception of Iran, won't do jack due to Uncle Sam,
rubbish with no backup - Saudis did one of the biggest "JACK" to US - selling oil in non-dollar currencies like Yuan, and joining SCO. That spells death of the petrodollar, a critical pillar of US hegemony. Iraq and Afghanistan also beat the US army, something your country could never even dream of. sometimes you really say crazy things that sound logical but dont have good logic.
just like Europeans can't do jack against the American wishes in the on-going Russia-Ukraine war.
those are all their fellow white people, different game. they're feeling cornered and outnumbered.
It is the reality.
what reality? lmao
Israel is being backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in modern human history.
that didnt stop small hamas from beating Israel a few years ago, and it didnt stop West Bank from bleeding Israel's military morale and initiative by sustaining a low level insurgency against the ISraeli state- once agian, stop with all these rubbish extreme conclusions- this same "mightly military and economic powers" are almost bankrupt because the US is bankrupt and the dollar isnt backed by sh*t, so where da **** is that power again?

I am not a judge, I am obviously not in a position to prove responsibility. Iran tries to retain plausible deniability for most of its attacks, so you know you are bullshitting. What then was Iran's response to the string of assassinations of its top scientists around 2008-2012?

BTW did you "prove" that Iran was responsible for the death of the 84 year old pensioner Israeli former rocket scientist in a fire during Arab riots before you proudly took credit for it in other posts here? Him being 84 didn't appear to be an issue for you then. Seems you are suffering from selective outrage and bullshit-itis.
no iran denied it and they didn't show any evidence

And yet here you said the opposite: "didn't we also kill Israeli missile scientist ?".

View attachment 923634
was he a foreign tourist. by the way iran claim that , why i must not believe it , the case of tourist bus iran denied it , nobody provided any evidence and they become silent about the claim in one month
by the way I'm still waiting for some body tell me from where this girl photo come out . the only reference to that photo i could find was some old photo on pintrest from at least 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Iraq and Afghanistan also beat the US army, something your country could never even dream of.

Let’s not go that far. Pakistan is run by coward snakes which will never openly fight anyone, they will instead use SF or proxies to inflict damages ie against NATO/US in Afghanistan. They used a different strategy to exit NATO, one that required guile and clever tactics. Look what they accomplished while having limited resources.

If your issue relates solely to whether they were killed "randomly" or not, why did you emphasise their age?
for your answer. and the 86 year old not exactly a pensioner

the attack was random and then to justify it you guys pulled out a random 4 year photo from pintrest (mean the girl at the age of 16 was member of israel special forces :crazy: ) and claimed its her photo from military that was pure propaganda and you taught nobody will ever check the dates that photo appeared and for what it was used

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom